Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Only Bingo staff and God now why naachan never come to akbingo again.... :'(

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

2. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

If I’m not mistaken, Naachan has been pretty busy lately so even if they ask her to come on, she probably refused. Also, it seems like they have favorites such as Macharin, Yuiyui, and most recently, Shimoguchi Hinana so there’s really no point in wasting time on a show that shows Naachan for like less than a few seconds lol

3. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    2019 ???

4. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
  5. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Why go so far??? This year birthday 2017.11.07

6. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Look at your picture on the earlier post again buddy.

7. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Ah they make a miss take in that pic, hahaaaa

8. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

To be fair, a lot of members that are on the current bingo are members that are rarely been in it, probably with the exception of Miion and Chiyori (Miion will not be in the next batch of bingo).
    They probably think that Naachan is already established, thus don't need to appear in AKBingo. I don't think Naachan will refuse an offer to appear in AKBingo if she is not scheduled for something else. It isn't just Naachan tho. Juri Kojimako also don't get invited to it.
    Personally I don't really mind about it if this is the old AKB where the top members that didn't get to appear in AKBingo seems to be able to appear in other AKB/non AKB shows. Right now most of her media appearances are either performing as a part of 50th single senbatsu or STU48 related. As a kennin, her media appearance related to STU48 usually is limited when she is actually doing her captain duty and not being involved in various smaller STU48 related shows/events.
    She does perform a lot tho relative to other senbatsu members. Today she will perform at Yoshimasa's stage, then after 2 days of HS it will be stage performance for 2 days in a row (Team 4 and Minerva).

Anyway, yesterday was her day off. She bought 2 magazine, one with Yuuri solo cover and one with Sayanee solo cover. Also she trimmed and re-color her hair. Looking at the picture, it should be darker. Her previous dark hair color was just a temporary thing.

And as I said before, Today is Yoshimasa's stage. Also the audience will be woman only. I think this is the first time since a very long time that she is in a woman only show.

And just a reminder, Minerva stage will be on Naachan birthday (Nov 7th) but currently it will not be her seitansai. Naachan was talking in her showroom that she prefer to have her seitansai in Yoshimasa's stage since it is the stage that she centered in. Hopefully it can come true. Personally I don't mind if it is in Minerva, Team 4, or Thumbnail, but my preference would be Yoshimasa - Team 4 - Minerva - Thumbnail in that order. Also I'm expecting a surprise on STU48 tour Hyogo leg.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  9. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    I hope she reads my birthday message. Want her to come to my country and treat her some chocomint ice cream lol

10. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    I wish it is anything except Minerva. Out of Naachan's 4 active stage, Minerva is the only stage that her last genmate, Kojimako, doesn't appear.

11. snrahmah9448

snrahmah9448 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    This is off topic but i've watched akbingo ep 464 and ep 465 yesterday and i found moekyun (goto moe) soooooooo handsome. I thought noone else in akb48 or 48group member could pull of ikemen face like naachan..but i gotta say,naachan has found her rival. If they were to danso compete i seriously cant choose and might actually waver and might actually choose moekyun.But of cos naachan is still the number one human being i like. But still,moekyun, handsome and cool.

And,might i say,shimoguchi hinana and goto moe is really good combi. They has the potential to be sayasae 2.0 if they potrays more of their friendship. Being withB is the closest effort to them being sayasae 2.0. Seriously, they have the foundation of it already, like, first off,they're acknowledge by yuko, they are basically team K material from the start and are in team K,if im not wrong,not so sure if they changed team already,but,only if akbingo clever enough, they would push on more this combi in sayasae way.like the old akbingo saya sae character.haha. I think yuko is not wrong after all. And at least, there will be least 2 member of akb that are not neglected or under...dogged? i dun know the word.Like, being behind, been left out. Enough with all the 13th gen being one, such talent as yuiri and being not focused..is just cruel.haha And a lot other members of course. The management seems to favour 15th gen a lot don't you think?Not that they don't deserve it but can they just be fair? like, this week, put 15th gen and team 8 on, next week put 13th gen,14th gen,and other older gen/seniors that been left out in previous akb era. And rotates like that.But now, it just seems like 15th gen, team 8 and other sister group mainly hkt and ngt been focused on.On any akb show really, not just akbingo. Like anta dare, they did rotate gens and mixed them but always same member appear most of the time, and the show itself actually, for me, kinda annoying because they had to roleplay with that guy and they have to say weird sentence to get guys...idk get..moe. They have 2 hour long duration for that show, they can at least have better content than that. Like, get the members talk more about themself or just let them play with each other i think is better than all the weird moe phrase they had to say.Like, this one episode where nozawa rena get to plan everthing on the show. She just played her members,its fun and funny to see. And she gives good informative information about aliens as well.lol.But still, i feel that the members had more fun doing that than have to get guys 'moe moe kyun kyun' And then we have nemousu, but even till now i only rarely see naachan in it, or yuiri in it,that means they don't really rotate members much as well. Sorry for my ranting..it all just started with moekyun being handsome and naachan not being in akbingo anymore to these....hahaha. Its only my opinion, not to say im right or wrong. everyone had their own opinion on things and are free to agree or to disagree.
    ps: just in case anyone would start bashing me for my lame opinion..hahahaha..just want to share this lame thought of mine.thats all. love you guys on this fandom anyways for whatever opinion might come after this. just,akb system,i mean of course they know better but cant they just make a fair system once a while.

The only good thing they have now is showroom where we can actually watch all the girls. Even the girls we did'nt know exist. Showroom really did help members introduce themself to us. If not, forever we may never know them exist. I did'nt even know naachan before..because i was only focused on takamina because the camera mostly focused on her.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  12. Rurouni

Yesterday she did an interview for AKB newspaper with Yuiri and Miichan. It will be out on Nov 17th.
    [​IMG]
    https://goo.gl/crvTC8

Someone asked about her seitansai on today's HS and it seems that it will be held in December on Kamikyoku Shibari (Yosusu) stage!
    [​IMG]
    Probably this means that we will not have another Kamikyoku Shibari stage until December...

Other caps
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

group picture
    [​IMG]

Moekyun's twitter
    [​IMG]
    https://goo.gl/AEzDtE

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
  13. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Nice, hope yuuchan will under other member....

14. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
  15. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    At YuuNaa special stage today they sing Tomodachi and Temodemo...

if the video does not show watch the video here

16. Rurouni

17. tenjikujin

tenjikujin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Naachan in her favorite place.. :1st: so true.

18. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Oh,she turned 20?I don't know what to expect of a potential drunk Nana!We'll see if there's gonna funny stories coming up!

Happy Birthday Seven!!:ome:

19. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    happy birthday naachan :1st:

20. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

"GLUG-GLUG-PAAAH-umeeeee!", Katsuragi-Misato-like Naachan after work... is everything. :1st::lol:

Happy B-Day, Naachan! Go izakaya-hopping with Yukirin- and Sasshi-senpai sometime :hehe::blush:[hehe]