Single SKE48 22nd [Muishiki no Iro] (2018/01/10)

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    So in the first video members said it’s a song with up-tempo, different feel from normal SKE songs (?!?!), kind of a love song, talking about the silent feelings between fans and members (?!?!). Jurina wore a shirt with SKE’s single written on it and told us to guess what it means and I am stuck with an idea of another Tsuyoki Mono yo in my head :^^;:

Yunana’s collar look different so I almost sure she is the center. Also, if that is the new costume it’s kinda meh, like some kind of old ideas recycled.

2. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Maayan and Nakki :1st:

3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Sugawara Maya and Jurina's are freaking white?? Unless that's the underneath outfit.

Nao needs a center before the next election.
    If it's not this one, because maybe they're afraid of overexposing her (like that ever stopped them), it needs to be the next one.

4. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    it's actually a triple center:hehe:
    0765c940.jpg

5. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    We can rule out Mayaan and Nakki since on Instagram they posted pictures in the normal costumes (with red collars as everyone else). So I am thinking its either Yunana or Yunana x Jurina wcen.

6. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    New single is called "Muishiki no Iro", center is Obata Yuna. Type A of single will include Love Crescendo song.

Some stills from Muishiki no Iro MV (sorry for bad quality):
    Screen Shot 2017-11-29 at 17.29.57.png Screen Shot 2017-11-29 at 17.31.00.png

Love Crescendo also announced new members: Isshiki Rena, Inoue Ruka, Nomura Miyo, Matsumoto Chikako.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

I figured it would it be her (I was thinking her or her/Jurina).

Do think we will see a Obata/Jurina center in the future.

8. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    I would have preferred Nao but can live with Yuna. Oh well, now them HS dates!

9. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Can live with Yunana as well. Now Nao before SSK? If not, then they're really missing out.

10. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Setlist and members so far

All types:
    . Mushiki no Iro (Senbatsu)
    . We're Growing Up (Aichi Toyota Senbatsu)
    - Ego Yuna, Oba Mina, Obata Yuna, Kitagawa Ryoha, Kumazaki Haruka, Goto Rara, Sugawara Maya, Suda Akari, Soda Sarina, Takayanagi Akane, Furuhata Nao, Matsui Jurina

Type A: Untitled (Love Crescendo)
    - Ego Yuna, Obata Yuna, Kitagawa Ryoha, Kumazaki Haruka, Goto Rara, Sugawara Maya, Matsui Jurina + Isshiki Rena, Inoue Ruka, Nomura Miyo, Matsumoto Chikako (new members)

Type B: Untitled
    - Ego Yuna, Oba Mina, Obata Yuna, Kitagawa Ryoha, Kumazaki Haruka, Goto Rara, Suda Akari, Soda Sarina, Takayanagi Akane, Furuhata Nao, Matsui Jurina, Yahagi Yukina

Type C: Untitled
    - Aoki Shiori, Uchino Narumi, Uchiyama Mikoto, Kitano Ruka, Saito Makiko, Hidaka Yuzuki

Type D: Untitled
    - Aikawa Honoka, Asai Yuka, Atsumi Ayaha, Arai Yuki, Ishikawa Saki, Ishiguro Yuzuki, Ida Reona, Oshiba Rinka, Okada Miku, Kataoka Narumi, Kamimura Ayuka, Kitagawa Yoshino, Kurashima Ami, Sakamoto Marin, Sato Kaho, Shirai Kotono, Shirayuki Kohaku, Suenaga Oka, Sugiyama Aika, Takatsuka Natsuki, Takahata Yuki, Nakamura Izumi, Nojima Kano, Nonogaki Miki, Fukai Negai, Fukushi Nao, Machi Otoha, Mizuno Airi, Morihira Riko, Yahagi Yukina, Wada Aina

Theater: Untitled
    - Inuzuka Asana, Tsuzuki Rika, Yamauchi Suzuran, Yamada Juna, Takagi Yumana, Matsumura Kaori, Takatera Sana, Tani Marika

---

First of all, congrats to Yunana. I kinda speculated it basing on the costumes so not really surprised. Glad that mgmt is sticking with one choice for next ace and not let it be some one-time things like Anmi and Ryoha (I will forever be salty about that).

And no Sakipon aside from senbatsu ? What happened ?

Anw, we are getting units instead of Team Songs. I love Aichi Toyota songs and have been looking forward to this one since the CM came out. The rest of the units are kinda power-based that it's boring. Love Crescendo is the only legit unit, even though it is now too big to be a proper unit and more like some kind of up and coming / young senbatsu in mgmt's eyes (yes, Jurina is not really upcoming nor young). Type B is senbatsu locks + Yahagi. Type C can either be an MC unit - at least half of them lead MC on stages - or girls on the border of senbatsu or the ones ranking in 81~100 (if this is the case I would love Mikotti center). Type D is everyone else and Theater is people that mgmt cannot care less about. Just my opinion though and no offense to the girls at all.

Edit: I have just realized 無意識の色 mean Color of Unconsciousness. First is Igai ni Mango - Unexpectedly Mango, now this, so next single might very well be Something Unintentional.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
  11. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    yay mango chan

12. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    is that Rara next to Yunana?
    please let it be

13. kuroi no hoshizora

kuroi no hoshizora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
    The theater type unit smell fishy.. Kaotan, Tani, Yumana on air today in All Night Nippon.. hope there is no shocking announcement today

14. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    I hope there's another single before SSK with Nao centering it.

15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

For real, if they sleep on Nao for much longer... -.-

Ohwell, hope the song is nice!
    Mango was crap.

16. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

Having flashbacks to the days when 10/16 senbatsu members were all from Team S... man how things have changed

17. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I feel like they should start promoting some Team S girls in the following singles to make them more popular. I think they have many young members who have a lot of potential (Nojima Kano, Kitagawa Yoshino, Inoue Ruka just to name a few). Oh well, at least they have put 4 more Team S girls into Love Crescendo. Hopefully they'll get noticed more. Maybe that's their plan, promote them as part of Love Crescendo for now, see how that affects their popularity, and put 1 or 2 most popular ones out of them into the single next time.

18. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    all of the former Love Crescendo members are now senbatsu regulars so in the future i can see them pushing the new girls

19. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Former? Arent they still part of the unit? Just with new girls added.

20. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    well, glad it's still Yuna as center~ I do hope Nao centers the next one tho. Just feels like it's due by now even if she's not super new (I mean if management makes it worth her time she could be in the group till 2019/20 tbh).

I don't really like the idea of LC expanding tbh. Just keep it as a solid unit.

The other B-sides seem not super interesting, but I hope the songs are good at least. Too bad I won't see Kaotan in any MV for this single tho.