[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    AKB48 to Philippines & Thailand. I hope 2018, AKB48 will come to Indonesia again. There're 2 events that have a chance to bring AKB48 here like 2015:

1. 60th anniversary of Indonesia-Japan relationship. Melody is hired to be ambassador, I hope she can bring AKB48 here before she grads next March.
    2. Asian Games. If the organizer could bring Taeyeon, why couldn't they bring Yuihan? I hope in the opening ceremony or other events, they can bring AKB48, not only Kpop.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
  2. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    Hello guys! I know that this is a bit late but I made a Sousenkyo Ranking from the results of the AKB Sousenkyo and JKT Sousenkyo. I was suddenly curious on what the rankings will now be if JKT was on the AKBGroup Sousenkyo

Here's the link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1v5FR2hhR8ydnRroBeFm6ZCk-fcRe_ZJ9yrSFY_F-M9I/edit?usp=sharing

The list contains the Top 100 of the AKBGroup, I also left the Center marks so that we can know who will be the center of the unit if JKT was there..

3. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

You have to also adjust the JKT votes to the same price as AKB votes

4. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I don't think Aki-P will ever churn out original songs for overseas group. Making a lyric isn't as simple as you think it is. Everyone has been saying along the lines of "aki-p should make the lyric the lyric gets translated". No it won't work that way. I think u should have realized that the translation of the jkt song is really messy. That's because Japanese , English and Indonesian language are all completely different. Not just in terms of structure or grammar but also the culture behind it. For example, lots of Japanese lyric (even those by aki-P) has some open-ending, ambiguous, vague sentence/lyric that could be interpreted in different way. Japanese language has the "vague/ambiguous" aura in it, which in turn makes it so beautiful. When translated to English/Indonesian, the translation will usually have to decide what to do with the interpretation. This makes the song to lose the beauty of the song itself. Plus, translation of a lyric can't just be accurate. It also has to rhyme. The word also has to flow nicely, naturally and beautifully. Look at jkt, or even snh, or bnk songs. I do heard they do come a bit forced.

Also, many people undermined the lyric written by Aki-P. I doubt he hire ghostwriter tbh (i know u don't say that, but i'd just like to address this). A mass group of people to help him? probably. But a ghostwriter? hmmm..
    His lyric has a characteristic that when u compare to even artists, the lyric will kinda standout. The use of metaphor, the use of words (even the simple words) to make a point is so Aki-P ish. It's hard to describe but imho, eventhou he wrote for an idol, lots of his songs are even better than prominent artists in terms of lyric. (His lyric also displays a lot of introverted feelings and individuality).

(This is the reason I went back to akb and keyakizaka group songs. Yes, musically, they are kinda weak, but i love the lyric aki-P churns out. Lots of my favorite artists has better musicality, but the lyric is just so pale.

5. trxsh

trxsh Member

Yeah.
    The lyrics are what something that keeps me coming back to AKB and 46 group songs, even though I'm in various phases of being a casual listener and a huge fan since I was in secondary school. Though I think the 48 groups have been getting weaker songs musically for the past 2 years and keyakizaka getting a lot of the songs with the themes of introversion, loneliness, individualism that I identify with. But that's to be expected since theyre the new hype group and doing well, so it's good to give fantastic songs like "eccentric" to them because people will actually listen (like, they performed it at the vmas even though its a b-side)
    But all the 10+ year old stages are full of lyrical gems... and btw I also love the more generic themes like teenage angst, romance, and "trying my best", because I think AKB does those best too.

6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

7. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

It is written in that blog post which member that can't appear on it.
    Team4: Iino Miyabi (stage play production)
    Team8: Yokomichi Yuri, Hashimoto Haruna, Okuhara Hinako, Takoka Kaoru (study)

8. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Ogina Yuka, Tomonaga Mio, Iriyama Anna, Yamamoto Sayaka, Ota Yuuri, and Furuhata Nao were in Guam promoting tourism.

"Visit Guam on the day and participate in the welcome reception of the Tourism PR Tour "Guam Megha Fam Tour" commemorating the 50 years of Japan - Guam Tourism Exchange. From the Guam Tourism Board, it was appointed as the image character · official Instagram Tag of the tourism campaign "#instaGuam (Instagram Photo)" in 2018.
    At the reception, Mr. John Nathan Denite, director and chief executive officer of the Tourism Board of Guam, reported "We have decided to hold a live!" It was announced that "Guam Selection" will be formed next spring and a special performance will be held."

20171204-00000000-tospoweb-000-view.jpg

https://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/entame/entertainment/847096/

See also
    https://twitter.com/modelpress/status/937396276559097857
    https://twitter.com/kori_kuri207/status/937418934587756544

Update:
    24327310_513980665638522_1618567088446636032_n.jpeg
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BcRBtkEA4N7/?tagged=instaguam

Video from tv and more pics:
    https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/instaguam/

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

10. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    No underage members this time? It's odd that they did not take Myao or Shiichan.

11. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    From my understanding, it seems the voting is just for the song they want to perform. Unlike last year, the members are already fixed (the one in the almost bottom of the page).

I'm happy that Sahoo made it somehow. It's kinda weird to see Lemon and Shiichan missing despite them being in top 16 last year.

Time to gather my gadgets and spam vote for Negamochi :fear:

12. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    ...and the songs that will rank in the top 3 will be mixed into a "Kouhaku Special Medley" that will be performed on the show.

Also, actually this time around the Kouhaku Senbatsu has already been decided and there's no voting. The list you see below are the members that are going to appear. ...But hooray for Maho, Gatanee, and Katomina being selected! :approve:

13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

I fixed it.

AKB48: 18
    SKE48: 7
    NMB48: 7
    HKT48: 7
    NGT48: 7
    STU48: 2

AKB48
    Iriyama Anna, Taniguchi Megu, Yokoyama Yui, Minegishi Minami, Mukaichi Mion, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kato Rena, Watanabe Mayu, Iwatate Saho, Okada Nana, Kawamoto Saya, Kojima Mako, Komiyama Haruka, Takahashi Juri, Murayama Yuiri, Okabe Rin, Ota Nao, Onishi Momoka

SKE48
    Kitagawa Ryoha, Matsui Jurina, Oba Mina, Souda Sarina, Takayanagi Akane, Furuhata Nao, Suda Akari

NMB48
    Yamamoto Sayaka, Shibuya Nagisa, Shiroma Miru, Yoshida Akari, Ota Yuuri, Murase Sae, Yagura Fuuko

HKT48
    Kodama Haruka, Sashihara Rino, Matsuoka Natsumi, Tomonaga Mio, Miyawaki Sakura, Motomura Aoi, Moriyasu Madoka

NGT48
    Ogino Yuka, Kato Minami, Kitahara Rie, Nakai Rika, Nishigata Marina, Honma Hinata, Yamaguchi Maho

STU48
    Yumiko Takino, Torobu Yuri

The Song list are all 50 Singles + The Songs that were apart of NHK Programming
    (Honehone Waltz, Hakimono to Kasa no Monogatari, 365 Nichi no Kamihikouki)

14. Rurouni

I think they did the right thing by not including Oya and Myao. I would rather include younger member instead of them.
    Anyway, I'm not really sure how this would work especially for something with a more difficult choreo. Remember that the voting ends at Dec 30th so they only have a day to modify the choreo. Also it would be hell for some of the member if something dance heavy won because the need to memorize it soon.
    Because of that, I want at least UZA to make it into the medley... lol
    Hopefully not an easy song like KFC or the obvious everyone can do it like Hebirote... that wouldn't be fun XD

15. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Imagine UZA, Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai and Beginner medley with 48 people.

16. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    I would love that! :awesome:

17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

As a Mayuyu Oshi, I'm pulling for the 3 Songs being all Mayuyu Centered ones (It would be perfect imo :)).

18. Rurouni

Okay, you win... it will be Mayuyu centered Uza, Beginner, and BwT XD

19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

If it means we finally get the Jurina/Mayuyu Center we were originally going to have for UZA, then I'm game lol.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    no underage members? ohhh probably the law again right?