Takayanagi Akane (Churi) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Jun 13, 2009.

1. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    It's okay, I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed. You can be a filthy oshihenning wota if you want.
    Don't worry about that warm sensitive fragile heart of Churi's, I'm sure there isn't some little part of it that dies every time she sees a fan oshihen to a younger girl. No worries!

But seriously, you're doing more than I am over there, so I can't really criticize can I? (I can)

Anyway yeah, I follow all her activities and it's hard enough just to keep up with it all online, nevermind trying to be there. She's super busy, I hope it makes for a big year. I read those reports you write too, they're good.

And come on, how did you not see that from the pixelated pic? This is the internet, it's like the first thing everyone thinks of. lol sorry but that's hilarious that you had to change it. Probably for the best. :lol:(humour of a 13 year old)

2. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    As a Churi fan from the beginning, along with Airin I guess, part of me feels bad for jumping the SKE ship altogether for Keyakizaka. But I guess there's nothing in SKE that tickles my fancy anymore except maybe Churi and Nao and their activities individually.

3. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugawaramaya
    Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
  4. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Wait u changed ur oshimen to moriya AKANE?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

5. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    @veliem Maybe he thought all the oshihenning and name changing was getting out of hand so he had to go with another Akane instead of name changing again. [hehe] Oh you guys are getting off too easy, you're lucky I'm not some crazy wota or this thread could turn into a savage roast. (btw I requested a name change after Takamina graduated - to what I can't even remember - but it was ignored for like a year before I said nevermind. so at least he got his)

@jaylitt That's a bummer about the play, but at least you got to see Churi take that step in her career and support her. You'd know better than me since you were there, but from your description it just sounds like it was targeted at women so they showcased the men for their audience, similar to how idols are to a male audience. I gotta say though, most Japanese dramas I've seen (in any form) usually aren't very good. Lots of melodrama and convoluted layers that seem like they're meant to hide the fact there is little actual substance.

6. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugawaramaya
    Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
    I like banter, just tear me to shreds if you want to lol. I deserve Hell for what I've done

Yeah, I don't regret going even if the play wasn't good. I'm glad I got to see her on the stage and she did well. Yeah they definitely showcased the men for their audience. The only men I saw there were Churi fans.

I forgot to write this but at the end of the play one of the actors is chosen to give their thoughts about the play. I was lucky because Churi was the one chosen to speak. It was pretty formulaic to be honest but the way she spoke flowed very well and she definitely made her point about hoping that the play (which they worked hard to practice for) could have some value for us. All the audience gasped when she spoke and they clapped a lot so I guess she left a favorable impression on them with that. Obviously the value I took from it was seeing Churi in this stage of her career.

7. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Nah I can't do it. For one, I lack the comedic ability to do it without sounding all lame and try-hard like so many internet smartasses. Second, I don't really take any of this seriously. And third, you're not even a Churi oshi anymore but you're still a better Churi oshi than me. Goddammit, that one stings.

Maybe I'll oshihen to Maya too and try to steal her heart first. ಠ‿ಠ

8. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Part of me still likes Churi okay?! Dx Sergeant Akanen seemed to have gotten my appeal... but hey, I guess I like girls with the same given name, so what? I like them both for their beauty and rather eccentric personalities so what's stopping me from changing my oshi to Akanen??

Trust me I've been commented on my numerous amount of oshihens... plus that is the reason. xD

9. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    ^ lol well, points for honesty. Akanen is a pretty solid choice if you're following Keyaki. Not as good as Aoi, but still pretty good.

10. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    What's with all of this oshihen talk here :^^;:

11. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Just some fellow Churi lovers who decided to walk up in here with a fresh new oshi on their arms and it had to be addressed. But it's sorted now. I forgive them, they're just confused.

And I was kidding about oshihenning myself, of course. I feel dirty even joking about it.
    Forgive me Churi.:worthy:

12. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    The birds are forever watching u... Be careful.

13. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugawaramaya
    Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
    The oshihen chooses you. I had no say in the matter. Maya looked at me, stopped me, looked me in the eyes and before I knew it all was over.
    I tried self-flagellation. I went to the confessional. I talked it over with the Soka Gakkai proselytizer who comes knocking every week. Nothing worked.

xXxLiveInPainxXx

14. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Long time not checking SKE threads. How is the birdmom doing nowadays? Especially after her soulmate get married and have child.

15. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
  16. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugawaramaya
    Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
    Really cruel to put her on ANN after all these plays and especially after two lives today. She’s also got play performances tomorrow and the next few days.

17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  18. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugawaramaya
    Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
    ANN is in Tokyo right?
    Second live just ended and she has to rush over there lol

19. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    U should know that management for 48g and 46g are big ass idiots. Look at all the girls that got like fatally sick in 2017. Not to mention the kohaku incident with keyaki

20. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    "fatally sick"? AFAIK that would mean zero members?