TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. welp

welp Next Girls

FROMIS_ is debuting this month and it's speculated Mnet would want to push FROMIS_ to Rookie of the Year award (at least in its own MAMA). The PD48 group will have to watch its senior winning the award and waiting for its turn next year.

This group possibly will take after FROMIS_'s debut schedule, pre-debut stage in MAMA late this year and official debut in early next year.

I don't think Lee Seung Gi speaks Japanese. Jinyoung is acknowledged for his acting and music producing skills, what will he teach the contestant? He's an average singer and he doesn't rap nor dance.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. kamihime

kamihime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Enough to have a japanese album and concerts, including at budokan

Edit; Also with LOONA's coming debut I hope MNET knows that FROMIS_ has most likely no chances of winning the newcomer award... if the 48 show goes well, they might be the only one able to rival LOONA... unless SM randomly debuts the new SNSD.

• Like Like x 1
  3. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Soooooooo is Cuca in or what? More so which 48 member is joining?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Isn’t YG and JYP debuting new groups this year too? They can be bomb too ;)

At this point, I’m more interested in the participation of 48G girls than Kpop girls lol

Edit: Darn it. I just realized I hit my 2000th post on this thread.

• Like Like x 1
  5. welp

welp Next Girls

I thought it's a common knowledge releasing Japanese albums and performing concerts in Japan did not translate to being communicable in Japanese.

Since when MAMA is a trustworthy award event? I think most fans watch it for the performance.

SM possibly will debut new girl group this year or next year. RV is its only active girl group and debuted since 2014.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    They’re is also the girl groups from The Unit & Mix Nine, & Mix Nine is from YG so they could be competition too

Though tbh I think Produce 48 will likely win rookie awards (or at least 1) due to the Produce association

It’s over if JYP debuts a GG tho, their girl groups always take rookie awards home (even Twice took one home 1-2 months after their debut). But tbh they probably will send one of their girls on the show anyway, so they’d probably hold their girl group off until like the very beginning of 2019 lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

she said it during her seitansai which was yesterday

• Like Like x 1
  8. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    JYP has some legit female trainees to surround her too, I feel like they still need another year to debut though even though somi is ready

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  9. kero__kero

i also think jyp should wait to debut another girl group, but at the same time, somi deserves to debut soon. i feel so bad for her because she's such a talent, and i feel like she should've debuted already.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    JYP needs to send Mashiro &/or Mako. It’s the best time to show their Japanese trainees
    ————

In addition to Somi, they have Ryujin (#1 girl on Mix Nine), alongside Yeji & Chaeryeong (both got the best response when the girls were shown on Stray Kids). So they’ll probably send 1-2 more girls on Produce 48 to gain more attention before they debut later this year/early next year

• Like Like x 1
  11. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    > sees jinyoung
    > RIP 2018 infront of computer.
    side note, i would really love it if Takada Kenta would really be the judges as well and if possible, Hwang Minhyun please!
    both of the guys mentioned above are prof in jap and kr so they would be able to communicate well with both country trainees as well maybe be the translator for the coaches/judges.

talking about korean trainees...
    The Big 3 ent company in koreas do not send their trainees to their own shows esp JYP. JYP already have their own survival shows and i doubt they want to push out their trainees.
    Big 3 - SM, JYP, YG

Some companies with more than avg trainees: Cube, Fave, BNM (not too sure if they hv girls), FNC (not too sure if hv girls), Jellyfish, YG K+

and to those asking for sources, usually its naver articles/twitter. usually such info ard like 60% accurate. tbh fans have 0 ideas where the leaks are from but we always rely on in anws lmao.

• Like Like x 1
  12. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    JYP has sent aces to shows though Like shin ryujin on mix9 and somi on p101, I can see him sending one of his ace Japanese trainees like Mashiro to produce48

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  13. welp

welp Next Girls

Do you aware the show's concept is pure vote/ no judge? :glare:

SM has policy to never send its trainee to survival show.

YG K+ is model agency, isn't it? It has no training facility.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    ^^^ No need to answer like that they just made a mistake ._. Also they aren't totally wrong since the coaches judge the trainees during the first evaluations ;)

YG never send his trainees to shows he doesn't manage himself either ^^

Yup but you can consider that some of their models are trainees since some of them work there while waiting for their debut as actors (with the YG Stage thing) or singers even if the training is made at YG (which most probably was the case of Jisoo from BlackPink)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Maroo will probably send some girls on it too, moreso BonusBaby members. Jihoon was on Produce 101 & made it at #2, Euna Kim has maintained her position in the top 9 on The Unit, & BonusBaby’s Moonhee & Hayoon will likely debut together in the top 9 depending on how the last elimination goes.

Gaon & Kongyoo didn’t really participate so they’re probably the ones going.

Good thing since both are the maknae’s (youngest) of the group & have good chemistry with each other. Also Gaon looks Japanese so that’ll help her gain attention.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  16. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Would love bonusbaby participation, their music is already close to a jpop sound so they'd fit in really well in my opinon

• Like Like x 1
  17. kero__kero

i want dayoon on produce48. she's cute as hell and her personality is bubbly.

• Like Like x 1
  18. welp

welp Next Girls

To think Jisoo ever meant to be in YG K+ is absurd considering her height.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  19. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Looking at how Hyunbin made it to JBJ, I see YG K+ sending their girls on it

Same, she’d be really popular

Chaehyun too, she has unique visuals

• Like Like x 1
  20. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    I think we all agree that groups like BonusBaby, CLC & FromIS_9 need and must go on this show because they'll do well& fit the concept
    However didn't a member of BonusBaby got some bad buzz around her recently for her "attitude" on MixNine ? Because if that's the case it would be better for her to not appear on P48 or they'll bring back that stuff even if she didn't do anything :/

You're missing my point there :'D
    I never said that Jisoo was originally made to be a model under YGK+.
    As you must know she did a looooot of modeling gigs before debuting with BP, those kind of stuffs couldn't have possibly been handled by YG because 1) the management is already having a hard time taking care of the debuted artists & 2) they have a whole subsidiary made for that, why would they tire themsełves creating + paying a special team for a trainee when they could just give her to YGK + ?
    Here I was implying that YGK+ do have trainees (they do have a training faculty btw, but for modeling & maybe acting, but I ain't sure about that last part) if you count people like Jisoo who worked there & where most probably formed by them (for the modeling things) while waiting for their debut & training at the main compagny.
    Because at the end of the day YG and YGK + share a lot of stuffs since they are almost the same agency.

Also modeling doesn't necessarily means runaway models, people who pose for photo shoots aren't always the same ones who walk on stage at the fashion week ;)
    So even if she is tiny she can still be called a model o/

But anyway going back to the main topic :)

Yup most probably, YGK+ never hide the fact that they are trying to turn their models into stars & Binnie opened a new way.
    I remember watching their models do SUBTITLED vlogs on their OFFICIAL YouTube channels (something YG still have to achieve) & interacting with fans on Instagram & other stuffs like that. One of them even held a quick fangathering one day :)

• Like Like x 1