Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    They went to a convention in Paris early on, and I think fan expo in LA, also to an event in New York last year I think but only 6 members. I think events out of Asia are very rare

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    They went to the New York Anime Festival in 2009

http://www.stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/akb48-live-in-new-york-2009-09-26-27.1857/

Sixteen members went:

板野友美・北原里英・小嶋陽菜・佐藤亜美菜・高城亜樹・高橋みなみ・藤江れいな・前田敦子・峯岸みなみ・宮崎美穂・秋元才加・小野恵令奈・大島優子・宮澤佐江・岩佐美咲・佐藤すみれ

Itano, Kitahara, Kojima, Sato A., Takajyo, Takahashi, Fujie, Maeda, Minegishi, Miyazaki, Akimoto, Ono, Oshima, Miyazawa, Iwasa, Sato S.

They did the famous English version of Oogoe Diamond. You can find other videos by searching.

if the video does not show watch the video here

P.S. bannie. I love your signature, but gifs in signatures are against the rules.

3. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    Technically, you’re sharing her kiss too with your signature image.:^^;:

4. ils411

ils411 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    hmm.. pretty freaky if you ask me.. something very disturbing with that.. which to me, means, she's doing a really nice job with her role.. Yay!

5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  6. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
  7. MajisukaJyogakuenSALTYuko

MajisukaJyogakuenSALTYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    It's been a while. Late but sending Happy New Year to everyone !!! Ok so what brought me here like everybody... it's the number 1 News all around the world that made the earth tremble, Paruru's kiss !! Happy, finally after ages it came !! But it looks like it's not to everyone's taste. The evolution of every idol after AKB is much more interesting to see. In order to realize their Dreams whatever their artistic field, they must go through important stages and here is this one, that's basically pretty normal. I know it's hard for people but they have to understand that these girls just do their job and they won't be little girls doing little things anymore. It'll be fine, don't worry :) ! Shimazaki Haruka, girl I'm so happy for you, keep going girl you rock !!

8. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

There was a discussion on here a few weeks back about Paruru becoming typecast and that there was need of a "breakthrough" role. Well, hopefully, this it.

The 'Repeat' drama has ranked 5th on TVer which apparently is considered good for a midnight drama

TVer 1.jpg

Edit:
    Article in Cinematoday (01/15): "Shimazaki Haruka is too scary in the new drama..."

https://www.cinematoday.jp/news/N0097580

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  9. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I'm not so sure this is the breakthrough role as it's not all that different from her previous ones, just more psycho. Even Voightkampff said:
    It is good for a midnight drama, but many of the season's dramas haven't even aired yet.

10. Merlin54

Fair comment. Then, perhaps, it will help get her that 'breakthrough' role.

11. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    To be honest Paruru kissing scene is like nothing if you comparing Nagao kissing and bed scene lol.

12. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    And what a relief it was.

13. Merlin54

14. bannie

bannie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    How did you even find her in this without tags?
    Very true.

I watch alot of Jdramas and I would like to take this opportunity to thank Masaki Okada. I like his stuff alot and it was when watching his Yutori desu ga Nani ka? that I saw Paruru and had my heart stolen. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    Thank you.
    I have never used a gif as a signature until this. My love for Paruru does not allow myself to change it.
    I dont intend to really post outside of Paruru's thread so we will see which Paruru mod is willing to take one for me and suffer the spiritual wrath by removing it. *sheepish*

Thank you.

I would like to go to an AKB concert but I feel that I am not worthy nor ready for a ticket in Japan.

15. KuroBara

KuroBara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    ^While I won't deny her charm, what was it about her in Yutori that got to you if you don't mind me asking?
    Are you talking concert-in-venues concert or one of their stages-at-Akihabara/Sakae/whathaveyous-theatre concert?

What made me laugh was that the article mentioned the drama having her go through her first kiss scene, but because she did all that other loony stuff, it just overshadows that fact.
    I suppose some may disagree, but I personally am of the same opinion. When you have her putting collars on people telling them to bark, and slapping someone's face with a wad of money, what's a kiss scene?

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  16. bannie

bannie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka

if the video does not show watch the video here
    I cant link it right but 3min52s. and watch for maybe 30s or so? My reason is same as hers! :p
    I also liked her character in the show but thats a secondary.

I'm thinking a real big concert. I dont think I am worthy to attend those homeground stage theaters. I wouldnt be able to keep up.
    I would feel more comfortable at an overseas concert.

Do they lip synch everything?
    Watching their performances I get the feeling that they rarely if ever sing live.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
  17. Merlin54

Noriko Nakazato did the nails for Tochiotome, Paruru's character in her previous drama, 'Ima kara Anata wo Kyôhaku shimasu'. e.g. https://twitter.com/Marvelous_Ebisu/status/929886798171348992
    -------------------------------------------------
    I'd go along with that. When that kiss scene was first seen, ppl were saying, "Wow, Paruru's first kiss, I wish I was that dude!" But now it's: "I wish I was Paruru's dog". LOL
    ------------------------------------------------
    Shimazaki Haruka is set to appear on 'Downtown DX'; 01/25; 10:00

https://twitter.com/repeat_drama/status/952870587675758592

18. bannie

bannie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
  19. Merlin54

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
  20. bannie

bannie Kenkyuusei