TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Like Trinu said, this is a community and if what you’re posting isn’t attracting discussion, then you should probably stop. It isn’t even like 5 posts. It’s like 20. That’s more than excessive. No one is telling anyone what they should do but at least have some self conciousness.

Peace out ~

• Like Like x 2
  2. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    There are no unwritten rules. Mods said it’s okay, and it remains as so

Also thanks for the false assumptions, but if I had no interest in the 48Gs m, I wouldn’t be here

Funny thing was, the last tweet I showed was about a HKT48 member. I clearly have interest in both sides as oppose to just one

Funny thing, I haven’t seen you show any interest in the Korean side. Not saying you don’t, but you can’t come at someone for something you’re probably doing

Y’all need to realize this group is mainly going to be a Korean GG, so people will show interest to more then just he J-side. Granted this will be a 48G with Japanese girls too so there should be interest on both sides

But I don’t see there being policing to those interested in the 48 side, so why do so to those in the Kpop side?

No one is going to stop what they want to post to please some anonymous users who are rude about it

And if you don’t like it, I suggest you stay off the Produce 48 thread and go back into one of the Japanese 48G threads

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Old saying goes if you can't beat them, join them. Why not try out this new korean style of discussion? No harm in making fun and troll rumors lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Funny thing is some of the Produce 101 China rumors turned out to be true (such as WJSN members going on Produce 101 China).

Rumors are called rumor for a reason, whether it’s made up or not is rarely known to us, so no one should be talking as if they do know

We’ll know by next month what’s the case

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    What's even more funny is that you've been saying this phrase since last Decemeber [hehe]

• Like Like x 2
  6. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    No I haven’t, I’ve only just said so now, and we will since the show starts in May meaning the 1st performance + reveals will come out in April

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. trxsh

trxsh Member

Just so you know, there's a pretty clear difference between speculating on rumors that no one knows whether there's a basis to or not and making stuff up to post here as "rumors" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bad_faith
    Someone else has done it before but in case you guys thought it's actually the same thing or being clever or something.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Some info on this groups potential theatre which originally belonged to Boys24

They were picked out of the 28 winners, which got picked in the show. It is planned that the Boys24 theatre will have live concerts for a year, before their full-scale debut, which is divided into 3 units, “Green, Sky, White, and etc.” Through the live concerts, the audiences can observe the process of the band’s growth. Through the app called, ‘E Factory,’ fans can see subtitles in different languages as a service provided, and during the intermissions in the concerts, the audiences can pick which member they like the most through the voting system built within the app.

This looks like it would definitely blend well for P48

The theatre looks great too, so it’ll look better with 48G styling

People were hesitant on it since the Boys24 theatre is bigger then a traditional 48G theatre which could lead to less intimacy with fans. But the actual stage/audience venue isn’t that big

https://twitter.com/NICEtimeTIME/status/779957214828044288?s=20

Also they could still have handshake events for this too

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

@Twice48 again, your “source” is some random Twitter account with 173 followers.

STOP

• Like Like x 2
  10. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    And since when did that make it confirmed to 100% be false? Which btw I never said was true, which is why I said RUMOR.

I’ll post what I want when I want and how I want thank you! Idk who you think you are trying to tell me what to do as if you were someone’s mother or something. I’ve tried to move on from this convo yet you keep dragging it on.

You’re entitled to disagree with the rumors, you’re far from entitled to tell other users what they can & can’t do.

I suggest you just accept that now. Because if the rumors do turn out to be true, you’re going to look crazy and I’m going to have the last laugh (despite the fact that I still never confirmed the rumors were true)

END OF DISCUSSION

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Where?

Really, WHERE?

:wtf:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Y’know all I want is cute outfits? And for my favorite members to get some decent screen time and exposure. Tbh I don’t really care for the supposed kpop trainees/idols who’ll join because I only follow 3-4 groups currently and that’ll be it. I just hope some NMB girls join and show everyone how to be funny and great performers

• Like Like x 1
  13. zno3

zno3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    I just wish all underrated member going to korea hopefully they got some love they deserve

Sent from my SM-T285 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  14. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Btw for this group to be a huge success for Ifans, Aki-P will need to lay off on copyright & blocking videos from certain audiences

The great thing about Kpop is that fans can access their favs stuff. So having blocked videos is definitely a no no for this group or else things can go downhill

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Depends on what you mean by blocking stuff. If it's music videos and such, then it has to be a certain amount used or else it's blocked(and tbh that makes the most sense). If it's tv shows then it’s the same thing as with music videos but that’s up to the tv network. Besides Japan has different copyright laws. I upload a sizable amount of videos of AKB and none have really been blocked(except for like 3? But I found alternatives anyway).

• Like Like x 1
  16. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

Maybe S.Korea government could do their bit as well and remove their censorship laws against Japanese media.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    That's another big difference between 48g management and the K-pop industry.
    48g are very strict regarding copyright. Some TV footage can be targeted for the sole reason their girls are featured in. Even if the broadcaster cares little.
    While on the other hand Korean artists are more lax and use YT & co uploaded videos as free promotion.

• Like Like x 1
  18. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Regarding the copyright, Im inclined to believe that AKS have already gave it up tbh. The groups’ activities will be most likely be managed by a Korean agency (possibly YMC) done in a Kpop style marketing. So yes youtube and other stuff will happen but probably only within the group’s promotional period and not when they occasionally go back to their original groups.

There is no official release or new reports for this show. That is why people just post any tiny bit rumours. Or would you rather the thread be dead? Especially when the forum is already as dead as it is.

Just letpeople post whatever they want, its not against the rule. Its no difference that people posting their senbatsu prediction on every singles’ thread.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Maybe the rant against such rumors is more on how those rumors were presented. It's one thing to post a rumor from supposedly legit sources or that it has been big enough that people from different forums have been discussing it from just posting a tweet from a newly opened account and say its a rumor.

Senbatsu predictions and wishes are at least honest from the start that they are just that, predictions and wishes.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

But there is just no basis to them.

We've had rumours before in the AKB thread.
    The girls are seen in Guam filming this. The girls are seen somewhere else filming that. And so on.

But here?
    Here's and HKT girl who might go.
    Here's a potential K-trainee selling contacts.
    Here's a potential theatre.
    The first performance is likely coming next month. No, April. No, May.

Like... :rolleyes:

And it's been going on for 87 pages?

You know as well as I do that this is BS.

Have you written anything in any of the other threads? No.
    You are just here to spam your Kpop girls even if they have nothing to do with the show (of which, we know little) and you haven't made the effort to know how the 48G works:

:fp:

• Like Like x 1