Single AKB48 52nd [Teacher Teacher] (2018/05/30)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Mar 17, 2018.

1. SaikouTan

SaikouTan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kobayashi Yui, Miyawaki Sakura
    If by 16th girl you mean in senbatsu formation (?), that's all chosen by management so there isn't really any correlation with hako oshis accepting Rara. Of course management looks at HS, SSK, and other factors to decide senbatsu, but they have a track record of trying to make something happen (eg. Ryoha) that unfortunately just won't; so it wouldn't surprise me if they ignored fan input sometimes to have fun with whatever flavour of the month they feel like. But anyway, it seems people are forgetting that last year Rara (46) ranked higher than Yunana (72). So if anything, management seems to push a girl, and as soon as she gets good results they ignore her or don't give her what her popularity deserves. We've seen it in Anmi, Nao and now I guess Rara amongst various others... Too bad Rara isn't participating this year, I would be very interested in whether she could have managed to remain higher ranked than Yuna or if she would have been over taken.

But honestly, I agree. SKE hako oshis kind of annoy me in the way that they keep passing over the new/young girls in favour for the well established or nearing the end of their idol career girls. The fans seem to be making it very difficult for management to establish longevity. Kind of like NGT fans passing over making their own single a success in favour of ranking songs/members.

• Agree Agree x 6
  2. Sheiladesu

Sheiladesu Kenkyuusei

^^ Sort of like how when Yamada Mizuho </3 ranked in 2014 and then she never made senbatsu again (Also the year Ryoha didn't rank despite her push)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Or they keep pushing random girls who arent in management radar, pushing 1-2 random girls is fine. But when they push like 10 girls a year, the management will call it bullshit unless you rank them real high.

4. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    She's popular in NMB & Osaka. She's in Tentamu-Chu - She was in their little TV show. She does magazines. She recently became a regular on some TV show where she is like a Hostess? She's like a commentator? I barely go by her thread & I know she's always busy & getting gigs & appearances just by fans retweeting her Twitter.

Suda Akari is ranked 6th?? - now...besides Wrestling Jurina & SKE what gigs is she getting? (Trick Question!- probably many but this just shows RANK or lack of doesn't mean Successful)

• Old Old x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Seriously, I hate SKE management.. They just give new gen member massive push and then drop them...Uha, Ami & Lala have been dropped, so I won't surprise if they drop Yunana in the future.

• Agree Agree x 7
  6. Yuuri28

Yuuri28 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otayuuri
    I love NMB48 management more than SKE's because of their push,I suddenly noticed Yuuri and that's why she became slowly my oshi.

• Agree Agree x 6
  7. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    To me, NMB48 fans are more or less welcoming and respond quite well towards management's pushes while it's the opposite for SKE48.

But, Yunana's 72 rank last year has very little to do with her centership. The single she first got into senbatsu and centered was released after last year ssk, albeit it was two mere days after, but she hasn't gained much from the opportunity by the time (most) votes are cast. So it's not last year ssk rank that should be reflecting Yunana push, but it is this year. Even Rara didn't rank after she was made frontline in Mae no meri, it was the second ssk after that.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    And with exclusion of Rara from SKE senbatsu in Jabaja, I hope it doesn't mean she will be dropped from SKE Single Senbatsu :(
    No more Anmi and Mizuho pls.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

When's the next perf scheduled?

10. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

This April 2018?

(That's the first part.)

She actually got lots of gigs by SKE standard ever since she got an agency. Where have you been?
    ===========================
    AKB48's 52nd Single ("Teacher Teacher") 1st Round HS Sales Results
    rank. (prev. rank.) sold slots/total slots (+change) member name (sold out status)

01. (01.) 20/20 (+20) Yamamoto Sayaka (1st round sold out!)

Total: 20/4931 (+20 since 0th round)
    23/3728 (-3) last single (increase/decrease from 51st single 1st round.)

Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Aki-P must have nightmares about the day Sayanee announces her graduation.

• Agree Agree x 4
  12. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ Nightmare because he'll lose less than 30k from the sales? I don't think so. Cameron might be though.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    It only means that people will apply for other girls in the first round.

• Like Like x 2
  14. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    Dasu is probably like top 3 in TV appearances in all 48G

15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Mizuho, Anmi, Harutamu... they got a mega push of like 2 seconds and then were dropped like hot potatoes.
    I wish they had stayed.

And now the same thing is happening with Rara.
    Would it be so hard to make her Wcenter with Yuna? Ugg.

We don't know the total HS slots?

• Like Like x 2
  16. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. theworldofwindow

theworldofwindow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sutoririka
    If Sayanee, Sasshi, Jurina or any powerhouses is graduated, I think we definitely need a post-graduation audition.
    Just like the one with Yamada Nana. I think Post-graduation audition could be a good chance to replace the position of the powerhouse.

18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Are you saying that I should add all those myself?

Ohmy.

Those numbers are weird though.
    The election single usually has a more even spread of slots, with even some unknown girls getting up to 20 slots.

This looks like the usual numbers for the girls, except for Sayanee. Just 20?

19. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    I wasn't. But now that sounds a pretty good idea.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. sc89

sc89 Member Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Ayaka
    Seems like the big guns who aren't joining SSK get decreased slots. Sayanee 20, Sasshi 16 and Yukirin 24.