MNL48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'MNL48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

It's still technically a rumor, but I've prepared myself emotionally this time. Although I'd argue that we should wait till they make it official.

I'm no longer going on a rampage like I did when the challengers were first announced, but I'm not going to stop other people from doing so. Unleash the kraken by all means.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Musica

Musica Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    ^Actually sending KKS to Japan "imo" is not a good business decision, it might affect the relationship between AKS & HHE. Because we all know that they sent AKS representative to validate the Votes and the Ranks of the girls. And sending unrank member to 48 related thing won't really make sense, even AKS would ask "why".

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. dunkindonato

Good points, but I would venture to assume that if HHE is bringing a KKS aboard, AKS probably already knows it. But I doubt they'll do anything until the inevitable backlash.

TBH, if this is true, I'm going to be more disappointed than angry, because it seems HHE seems to regularly waste the good will they earn and then turn around and ask us "why?" when things go south. But they seem to want to go down this way so it's on them.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sairoden

Sairoden Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazakimiho
    It's ridiculous to send a KKS to Japan, the kami 7 has the privilege of the Japan training, if someone would join them, it should be the senbatsu or the following ranks.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. dunkindonato

To be honest, I've kind of lost my perspective on what the words "should" and "ranks" and "qualify" mean to them.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    In the end, of course its management prerogative to choose whom will they send other than the kami7. But of course, the fans have the right to be disappointed, angry, and be indignant about it if ever the decision reeks of unfairness.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. dunkindonato

Yeah like I said, once it becomes official and our fears are confirmed, UNLEASH THE KRAKEN!

BTW, new weekly is up.
    https://www.back2gaming.com/blog/mnl48-weekly-6-12-2018/

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. robinrider

robinrider Kenkyuusei

Its like did someone released an official statement now or recently?

No wonder Dean (MNL48 statf) said on his IG story that "daming imbento sa MNL48 Confessions lol" (a lot of made up stories in MNL48 Confessions) quote.

• Like Like x 4
  9. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I'll be honest, I'm probably one of those who will rant if HHE ends up bringing a KKS with the kami 7 (or worse, incomplete kami 7) to Japan. If ever, it gives the message that they do not care about fairness and the sentiments of the fans.

The thing is, I don't think there's a reason to think yet that the management will be making such a move.

If ever a kami 7 member can't join the Japan trip, its only fair that the next in rank member would be asked to join instead and not a KKS member.

Then again, in the end, if the management, HHE, opts not to care about fans sentiments and send a KKS instead, its all within their rights.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I don't mind if they send Sayaka there... She has a Japanese passport so no need for visa

• Like Like x 3
  11. dunkindonato

Having information that nobody else has is quite addicting. It feeds on a sense of superiority and power for whatever purpose you may have for it. For these people, if they don't have the information they want, they assume from "evidence" they've gathered. Basically a hit and miss affair, but the idea here is to influence the opinion of others.

There are also instances where there is an active leaker among the staff, or even the girls and their friends and relatives. Especially when a member herself rants to people she considers her friends not knowing that her word will be taken, twisted, and spread outside of that circle, feeding the rumors and speculations and can be used as a "validation" for some of them.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Demetria

Demetria Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Welcome to the MNL48 thread ;)

Who confirmed it?

13. chimew9

chimew9 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Eh unfairness. Lol I'm not even surprised anymore. I actually dont know if I'm against it or not. Because seriously if they totally followed a just and honest system then some of the wotas fave oshis prolly wont even get in the top 200.

TBH I'm still not very accepting with how the KKS appeared in the scene but I just learned to be tolerant with the management I guess. I'm sick of the all the dramas and I'm just wishing that if someone would quit again, please let it not be my oshis. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  14. Akira85

Akira85 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I feel were gonna get an announcement by tommorow's episode

15. dunkindonato

What made you feel that way?

Well, they're bound to make an announcement within the week, anyway, because their Center Girl publicly announced they will be leaving for Japan for the Sousenkyo, and if ever that's not going to push through, they should at least save the center's face and make a statement.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Akira85

Akira85 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Well tomorrow would be a better date to announce something rather than friday, be it positive or negative

• Like Like x 1
  17. dunkindonato

Well, let's hope. My gut feeling is that they'll wait till the last minute before they announce anything. But we'll see.

18. Akira85

Akira85 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ^I just can't wait lol

19. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Problem is, and considering how many of us Filipinos deal with competition -- including elections of any kind -- every time their favorite bet loses they'll call out "cheating" and accuse the winner as such, despite best possible efforts to make an election free and fair.

20. robinrider

robinrider Kenkyuusei

Because Sekai SSK is a few days away. Sheki said that they will watch it in Japan. Should've been the initial Kami7 until Trixie and Zen left. Management gotta back the center girl up and save her face.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.