[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    There was a lot of talk about it in the SSK thread I think.

2. Sapporo

Sapporo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Yeah I found it.

3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    There was a special performance in the theater for 6th graders today.

"AKB 48 held theatrical performance for the school trip excursion for the first time at the AKB 48 theater in Tokyo · Akihabara on 20th. For the first time for AKB48, 58th grade sixth graders from Taga primary school in Atami, Shizuoka, visited.

48 group general director Yokoyama Yui (25) Takahashi Juri (20) Muriyama Yuiri (20) Okada Nana (20) and 16 others appeared."

"After visiting Asakusa / Asakusa Temple etc, the children visited as the last visited place on this day. With pen lights in hand, I learned how to hang out with members, when I finished the song I listened applaud and cheers, I was delighted with it. In the special performance of about 1 hour, a question corner from the students was set up. "How can I make my dreams and goals?" Was asked by Komiyama Haruka (20) "I wanted to be an idol from the time of elementary school, but I was in my mind, but courage (Audition), and I think that it is important to move to action with courage."

201806200000660-w500_1.jpg
    201806200000660-w500_0.jpg

List of members performing:

加藤玲奈、後藤萌咲、鈴木くるみ、千葉恵里、西川怜、横山由依、小嶋真子、込山榛香、峯岸みなみ、久保怜音、福岡聖菜、岡田奈々、高橋朱里、村山彩希、山内瑞葵、岡部麟

https://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/akb48/news/201806200000660.html

• Like Like x 8
  4. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    @sscrla Damn, I wish we had school trips like that... They even had top members perform :eek:

5. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Yes, they had all the captains, as Okabe Rin was also there. Of course, when I was in 6th grade, AKB48 wasn't even in AkiP's dreams. In 6th grade, a field trip to see Chuck Berry or Elvis Presley would have topped my list.

6. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    that's an epic field trip :eek: Souchan, all captains, the last 1st gen, Naachan, Rei, and Zukki. *envy intensifies*
    Quite surprised for no Yuiyui and Mion, another job I guess.

7. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    well, mion voice is quite f*ed up in team A performance a day before

8. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    More stories

f07a616c5bb45fcac0f018fcc525b09d.jpg

"Prior to the performance, AKB48 Theater Hosoi manager explained the history of AKB48 and how to enjoy the performance, preparations to enjoy, waiting for the curtains to open with a sweet eyes with sweet eyes.
    In the special performances, single songs were presented and questions and answers to AKB 48 members were held. From primary schoolchildren, there were cute questions such as "What should I do with a smile for a long time?" And "Who is the person I admire?", "To the goals and uneasiness since fulfilling my dream Is there anything to be done? "Was also got a solid question.

Yokoyama Yui, the coach, said, "Even though my dream of becoming AKB 48 will come true, I think that it is not a goal, I think that once I do something in front of me, I think that I will see a new goal." Minegishi Minami, 1st generation, said, "I do not know if it will last forever, but I do not think that it will last forever, I think that it is important to keep trying hard all the time even if my dream has come true." Elementary school students were listening to talk seriously taking notes."

Of course the hit was them all doing Fortune Cookie together, as you can see in the second picture in my first post above.

https://netallica.yahoo.co.jp/news/20180620-01142579-dwango
    https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20180620-00000367-oric-ent

Update: Would you be taking notes or looking at the idols? What is wrong with kids these days? I blame the teachers; they probably were told they had to write a report after the trip.

DgIc7b7UYAIZND1.jpeg

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2114015/full/

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 3
  9. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I'd be looking at the idols. I wonder how many of those kids are just doodling instead of taking notes. :whistle:

10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Well, that’s lovely.

It would be great if they made a school-day or something like that for children, just like they have the only-women days.

11. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    18th gen audition :fear:

• Winner Winner x 4
  12. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Based on Rin-chan mobame, they give the children questionnaire to fill regarding their dream and life goals. I think that is when they took the picture. And of course the report.

• Informative Informative x 4
  13. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Excuse me, I wanna ask this for Wiki48 :D
    If A1 1st unit line ups are 20 members, so how many are the line ups in 2nd unit ?
    21 ? 20 ? or 16 ?

14. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    • Like Like x 2
  15. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Nothing changed with the group songs. Everyone in Team A performed without unders, so it was anywhere from 21 to 17 depending on member availability (this was true even during the "1st Unit").

16. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
  17. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Maybe we gonna see MNLxBNKxJKTxSGO in seagame opening ceremony some years. Lol

• Like Like x 3
  18. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

I hope Aki-P wants to collaborate with ASEAN for music industrial :blush:

• Like Like x 2
  19. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Isn't that a little bit tone deaf, using Saigon in stead of Ho Chi Minh city?
    Like if AKS was Dutch and they opened a subgroup in New York and called it NAC48 in stead of NYC48?

edit: or had JKT48 named BAT48

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Rukuya

Rukuya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    No offense to anybody, but the fact that they keep making new overseas sister groups is killing me. They're just taking the songs that mean a lot to the gold gen members and translating it into a different language for easy sake. Everytime they translate Shonichi it gets me rallied up. You can't just take a song written from individual experiences and give it to another group like that. Same with Uza which supposed to be group's nog impact after Meada's graduation. Plus you can't even handle seven groups. How expect to do good overseas. Sorry for long rant.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 4