TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. LOP

LOP Kenkyuusei

that means only 2 people voted for Alex tragic..... (2 doubled to 4)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

yuiri, megu and sayaya reacting to high tension team 2

yuiri, megu and sayaya reacting to very very very team 2

• Like Like x 10
  3. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    It's a stretch to believe they would change the placings through manipulating the numbers. if they did nobody could prove it anyways, but people having the excuse is nice

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. kamihime

kamihime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    From the reddit thread, it seems like some people were saying (prior to airing), that only Alex parents voted for her. I feel so bad for her :(

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. C_chan

C_chan Kenkyuusei

Actually that makes me like her More, she has a bright and fun personality. We are lucky that she has so many korean fans, maybe when the number of girls Is reduced she will have more airtime. She has more screentime than others at least.
    I just hope she survive the elimination

6. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    As super cute as Yuiri is, I think it'd be better to call what she's doing "observing" rather than "reacting", lol. Megu, on the other hand...

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Her observing was quite interesting though :blush:

@chrissirhc I applaud your integrity, but would it be so unbelievable that MNET would push what they actually want? It's just business.

8. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I think mnet does a lot to try to indirectly influence (aka manipulate?) the voting like featuring certain trainees, limiting the voting to koreans only, etc. which suggests that they're not inclined to just flat out change the voting results. There's probably too much at stake and information of something like that will leak out at some point and then there goes the show.

So after the 2nd elimination, the online voting switches to 2 votes or 1 vote? I was thinking wonyoung is already a lock but then thought that the people voting for ahn yujin would be highly likely voting for wonyoung also and so either or both their votes might be significantly reduced when it's time for single vote. So maybe Kwon Eunbi is in a better position than wonyoung(?) -- just a thought.

Also, I really hope satomina makes the cut -- she's at 59 at week 3 and will get the 1000 vote bonus.

9. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho

I am not saying they don't or won't manipulate the votes, however isn't it in their best interest to choose the members the public is voting for?
    At least they have no reason to push unpopular members who barely receive any votes.

10. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    It's in their best interest showing that the viewers are the ones chosing every single member of the final group, but they need a group that WILL sell and bring money in for sure, so I think it's quite easy imagine they got some highracers they would push (example: Yena, whom so far has been shown more for her reactions than her talent, much like it was done for Mina, and yet managed to have a lot of screentime compared to other trainees) in a similar way JYPE did with Sixteen before TWICE creation.
    MNET has also to deal with different agencies, all of which have strong or weak contractual power. I'm sure some of those just send their trainees to get them a good training and perhaps to show them around, some with the hope their trainees will get in, some absolutely sure their trainees WILL get in.

Or MNET could be completely honest, absolutely super partes, and really let the viewers decide who get in.... I have hard time believing it, though.

I think the real deal lies in the middle, like usually does, with some trinees already decided and some to let the public decided for. Which will make everyone happy and willing to spend their money on the final group.
    MNET mistake had been thinking 1000 people would show up for the 1st live and compensate for the missings by doubling the votes, and not explaining it to the 400 people that were actually there.
    MNET is making mistakes being too obvious with the trainee they are promoting
    hopefully this mishap will make them be more smart and give us a less bumping road towards the final group.
    One can hope.

like usual, this is my opinion.
    Peace :chuffed:

11. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

I really dislike the fact, that they have edited the vocals in live performances so that everybody's vocals are crystal clear and perfectly in tune. Obviously this is good news for trainees, who have bad vocals but excellent looks, who now sound the same as trainees with excellent vocals but maybe not-so-excellent looks. In concert DVDs autotuning and editing audio is ok, but this is a competition and IMO the voters (and non-voters) should be able to hear the actual vocals. Now only live audience can hear them. Yes, maybe the singing skills are not that important for an idol, but IMO this is still totally unfair.

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Excellent point. I'm finding out that a lot of Korean fans become followers of the agency first, then the trainees. So this example of Wonyoung and Yujin, a lot of the fans follow Starship. Korean fans also tend to support the oldest trainee of the agency the most, such as Eunbi who is the oldest trainee for Woollim and Chaeyeon for WM. They feel older trainees should have be able to debut because they've trained the longest.

If you also look at the rankings, none of the smaller agencies are near the top. The highest ranked small agency trainee is Kim Minjoo who is at 19, and even then small agency trainees are poorly ranked. Every top ranked Korean trainees are from big agencies like WM, Starship, Stone Music, Yue Hua, etc.

Getting to the point of one vote for one idol, it just has to impact Wonyoung and Yujin later on since they probably receive a vote each per session right now. Starship fans has to make a choice, and they either have to choose the older one, or one of the most hyped trainees at the moment. This is why my favorites to get 1st are still Sakura or Kaeun.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. jheadz

jheadz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Kato Yuuka, Naiki Kokoro, Hasegawa Rena was recently active on Instagram and was following P48 members, maybe its safe to say they were eliminated...

14. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Even members who were ranked very high in the past episodes like Goto Moe and Yamada Noe were active on Instagram, and I doubt they would rank down so much to be eliminated. Maybe there is no SNS ban for them as long as they're careful not to post spoilers. I actually think that it wouldn't make sense for eliminated girls to post on SNS if the remaining ones are now allowed since that would be too much of a spoiler.

15. jheadz

jheadz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    but they were not posting stuff on insta. they were just following low ranking korean members too.

16. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Could be just a personal thing - following other members they got along well with or whatever. I didn't check every Produce 48 girl's Instagram to see if she was active and what kind of activity it was but I think Mnet must have put something in their contract so they don't spoil too much before the episode airs. Let's wait until Friday's episode to see who gets eliminated instead of spreading rumors without much proof. Yeah, considering their ranking in the past episodes wasn't too good there's a high chance they were eliminated but it's not "safe to say they were eliminated" at all.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Sheiladesu

Sheiladesu Kenkyuusei

Has anyone seen the rumoured ranking/elimination lists flying around?
    I was informed that, there was a rumoured list last season, that turned about to be accurate...

One of them said Chiba Erii, top 12, lool, I would not be surprised if this was true or false

18. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    I also saw that rumoured list on FB, but fan-war will happen again if Erii really rank on Top 12. Even though this is a rumoured list, people in my country already have a fan-war about "Erii in Top 12" on FB.

19. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    In case anyone needed the rumored top 12 ranking

1. Lee Gaeun
    2. Miyawaki Sakura
    3. Jang Wonyoung
    4. Ahn Yujin
    5. Kwon Eunbi
    6. Goto Moe/Takeuchi Miyu
    7. Yabuki Nako
    8. Takeuchi Miyu/Goto Moe
    9. Choi Yena
    10. Jo Yuri
    11. Chiba Erii
    12. Wang Yiren
    https://twitter.com/CERITA48/status/1016583481919324160

seems somewhat realistic, i can delete if people want me to though

20. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    The way Erii is pushed I'd be surprised if she ranks below 20th in the first elimination. That is the most espected list ever, so, as far I'm concerned, you can keep it there @singlepersona
    The only one I'm not so sure about is Miyu. Perhpas fans pushed where MNET wouldn't do. Who knows how strong is that kind of push? (and I'm using "push" in the most positive way here)

Since that list is somehow the most obvious one, I'll hope for some really good surprise...
    as long as my faves don't get out of it, of course [hehe]