Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    Welcome back Techi~
    9ACE4EAC-A25A-4E5D-8693-BAC49E3D145A.jpeg

• Like Like x 10
  2. MysticInstinct

MysticInstinct Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Welcome back Hirate! I can see her smile again! :cute::cry2:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
  4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

its about time Techi making her comeback to Keyakake !!!! cant wait to see the next episode :)
    will they do the 7th single announcement after next week Keyakake ???(drum roll please)

[​IMG]

source

[​IMG]
    source

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
  5. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Does anyone know what is nakai rika and moeka ngt48 talk about techi? Im curious. I saw some tweets but i don't understand japanese

6. fuyuka

fuyuka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    i see a topic 7th handshake without techi ? really? maybe i think she want to become real artist

7. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Honestly i'm fine if she doesnt want to do handshake anymore. I can understand her personality. I don't mind it. And also you know i can't meet her in person, Just seeing her on tv or photos are already enough for me i said this bc i'm non-idol fan.

• Agree Agree x 5
  8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I can't confirm this personally, but Keyakizaka news sites say that there were only four microphones live during the Music Day performance of Garasu wo Ware: Techi, Dani, Pon and Nijika. It surprised people that Techi would be one of the live mics, since she "doesn't have the image" of singing live. But people thought her voice sounded good. Of course, one person found a negative aspect by posting that it may mean she has been taking voice training preparatory to leaving the group and going solo. Lol. As another commenter said, after putting down Keyaki in general for not singing live enough, what can people do to criticize now? source

However, in other news, the handshake sessions for the new single have been announced, and Techi is not included (nor are Mona, Zumiko, Aoi and Kage). It is stated that the others have been given leave, but no such statement for Techi, so maybe she will pop up after a while. She did say a few weeks ago (it might have been a joke) that she would do anything now, even handshake.

EDIT: Now there's a statement that Techi has been given leave, too. So she won't be doing handshake for this single. In the General thread, it is suggested (probably correctly, in my opinion) that Techi doesn't do handshake because some of the people who come are quite awful to her.

EDIT: I've lost the details now, but after Music Day and Techi's reappearance, sales of Garasu took a good jump, and even Silent Majority climbed a number of places.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  9. candykeyaki

candykeyaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I'm quite surprised why people think of techi as someone who dont do live much bc she almost always does?? I particularly have interest on that aspect tbh that I tend observe it a lot and I always noticed Techi is always (almost) with a live mic on when theyre performing (others are usually Yuichanzu, Suzumon, Nijika, Yone that notice).

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    i was really surprise hearing her voice. it becomes more steady, i also think maybe during her hiatus she tried to train her voice. well keyakichans was not 100% lipsync on music day. i can hear them singing live. im proud of them

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 4
  12. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    I have no comments just explosions inside.

• Like Like x 1
  13. rabbit_june

rabbit_june Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    look the.pose... she's gonna say "heeei... This is my place. You better go out from here, cause this is my area."

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

This is what she does: break conventions and not care. I mean Hibiki, but that goes for Hirate, too. They both can seem irresponsible, selfish, naive -- but they sure are exciting. And what they produce is outstanding.

Hibiki, however, doesn't seem to have the fragility that shows up in this new avatar pic of Techi, from last week's Music Day. Fragile yet strong and intense, lost in the performance.

15. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    you better watch out with hibiki. if the movie use keyaki song as the soundtrack, what kind of theme would it be?

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Really hard to imagine -- and I read a rumour that they may have decided on another group, anyway. In any case, would we see Hirate singing about how people are always getting in her (Hibiki's) way? Or telling the truth about someone else's bad writing (or singing)? Scary, lol.

Unfortunately, the translation of the manga keeps stopping and starting. Last updated a month ago.

17. MysticInstinct

MysticInstinct Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Bow down to the Kami! :worthy:

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Techi is going to be on the Mezamashi morning show Saturday morning. There should be videos on the Net in about 3-4 hours or so from now. Rumour is that they will show the first trailer for the movie. Kitagawa Keiko (co-star) will be there, too.

I found a quote I noted down last weekend. After the Music Day performance, a Japanese commenter wrote: "That's right: this resounding impact, this is Keyakizaka46. I'd forgotten. On Saturday on MUSIC DAY Hirate Yurina centred Garasu wo Ware! on TV. On iTunes, the song jumped to #19, and remains in the Top 20 [as of last Sunday, 180708]. At the same time, Silent Majority showed up at #130. With Techi's return, Keyakizaka46 was functioning again."

I'm watching that performance over and over again, and it always makes an impact. Not to put down the other members, who did a fine job while Techi was away, and will be even better performers in the future because of it. But Techi is something different.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i read the Hibiki manga last night from the beginning and it cant wait to see the trailer soon :)

20. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Did Techi said she wanna be a solo singer one day ?

Same here. I never liked Garasu live performances and this time I watched it 10 times.
    I LOVE the part when she run in solo in front of the stage and start dancing (after 3 minutes), with all members separated in two beside her, so good to watch !! and after that she return with the groups and BOUM she turns around and they are doing all the same dance moves its so powerful and synchronized !!

I missed her so much so it could be a reason why I love it too :)

• Like Like x 1