Yokoyama Yui (Yuihan) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Meow_TH

Meow_TH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama

Yui pretty mad though.[hehe][hehe] In contrast, whatever Yuiyui say it will be a plus, such a spoiler.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    The things is that the hosts are usually biased towards their oshimen and they also show it quite strongly for humorous effects. It was the same when the Bad Boys were still the hosts of the show and Sata-san always showed favouritism towards Mariko-sama. They also always made fun of Takamina and her failed jokes.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. SpookieSenpai

SpookieSenpai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Could just be that its been a while since I watched it but it felt like the Bad Boys didn't really show their bias that much. I mean it was known that Sata favored Mariko and then accentuated it during one of the pranks but overall it felt that they were pretty much equal towards all of the members. Though of course they had to allocate more time towards the more popular members.

At the time when watching I didn't really care for Mariko and a bunch of other popular members because I was trying to find my oshi(Yui) but their favoritism wasn't really that apparent, they never gave out any freebies or anything. I knew about it the favoritism but didn't really notice it or it just wasn't enough to bother me.

Disclaimer: After finding Yui I was able to learn about, like and appreciate all of the other members back then(kind of like a DD?) but Yui always stays on top. So don't hate :^^;:

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 2
  4. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Yuihan Mobame Summary 2019 January (Week 1):

Tue 1:
    The 1 & only mail: Yui wish us Happy New Year.. :)
    Her goal for 2019 is to challenge as many things she can.. 1 of that was Hakata-za stage that start on May.. ;)
    Yui said it will be the 1st for her & she want to learn a lot & absorb that experience.. :D
    2s bonus with JikiSou Mion

Wed 2:
    1st mail: After new year stage performance ended ytd, Yui go watch movies.. Bohemian Rhapsody (fans recommend).. & Yui like it a lot especially Queens ballad songs.. "The live scene was truly a masterpiece".. :1st:
    2s bonus with Juri (myb Yui go watch movie with Juri.. hehe..

2nd mail: Yui went to Universal Studios theme park today with her family.. :)
    Yui drink butter beer.. (last summer she came with Kawaei they eat ice cream.. :p)
    Yui also try Harry Potter, Spiderman & Evangelion VR ride.. :D
    ============================

Various pic:
    USJ
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    More BNK Pun pic with Yuihan (@sscrla senpai fav.. :D)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    New Year theater performance
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    NHK Kohaku
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    CDTV
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Yuihan new twitter header for 2019
    [​IMG]
    Annin IG story
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Misc:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She went to the Kurumazaki Shrine (車折神社) in Kyoto.

"Praying at Kurumazaki shrine has various benefits such as academic success, economic fortune and good relationships. It is especially popular with entertainers, who frequently visit. It is popular as a power spot in Kyoto."
    http://thekyotoproject.org/english/kurumazaki-shrine/

Her instagram mentions it as the entertainment (芸能) shrine:
    芸能の神社、車折神社へ⛩

47583388_644771442587829_2313372047478745854_n.jpeg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsNkAmynV1n/

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Not gonna lie, when I saw that picture on Insta, the first thing that drew my eye was "KABA", and I thought "Why is there one for BKA48?", then I looked one to the left of that one.

Just noticed Weekly Shounen Jump, too.

• Like Like x 4
  7. ant

ant Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ant38g
    So today I had tickets for Yunana, but she was off sick.
    So I decided why not see Yuihan for the first time?
    Was literally the best decision I've made.
    She's such a crack up and actually a good converser, contrary to the rumors I heard abt her being boring.
    Don't know if its actually true coz i don't see her enough, but she left a good impression on me today.

HS Report
    https://twitter.com/ANT38G/status/1081838112039362560?s=19

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
  8. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Yuihan Mobame Summary 2019 January (Week 1):

Thu 3:
    1st mail: Yui had a christmas feels again becos of the big christmas tree at USJ.. :p

2nd mail: She also eat a Christmas style churros there.. :D

3rd mail: Look like Yui was having a cold.. Said that she cough a lot when she go out (weather is really cold Yui said) & it make her worry.. :(
    3s pic bonus with Mion & Naachan

Fri 4:
    1st mail: Yui went to Kasuga Taisha shrine at Nara to pray for getting a good fortune this year.. & she pull out an omikuji.. :D
    Yui also post a pic of her touching a deer head.. :^^;: (it looks like the deer was sleeping from the pic.. hehe..)

2nd mail: & Yui post a new year Bisu-san pic.. [hehe]

Sat 5:
    1st mail: Yui post a 2s pic with Kirin-san wearing NHK kohaku costume made by Osare Company.. [hehe]
    "Every year in new years day, always together with Kirin-san & it's been three years in a row (laugh)"

2nd mail: Today schedule is Kyoto Irodori filming.. Becos this is the year of Pig/boar, so she went to Goo Shrine(a temple/shrine dedicated to boar).. Yui pull omikuji there too.. [hehe]
    & Yui is so happy that this year work start off with her most beloved tv program.. & she also taken a lot of pic for memories.. :lol:
    & ask yuifans if we are a person with a good memory type (if we are that person, Yui ask to teach her the know how..[hehe]) & reply to her through usual # on twitter

3rd mail: Today at Osaka there was a Chemistry live but Yui can't go.. :D
    & becos her parent & friend went there, they bought her a parka & tshirt.. :p
    "Let's wear it on lessons!!!"

Sun 6:
    1st mail: Yui was at Kyocera Dome HS today.. & ask fans to wear a warm cloth becos of cold weather.. & said a lots of people have come to see her from morning (@ant san is 1 of them for sure).. ;)
    "I'm happy to talk to you.."

New!!! 2nd mail: Yui meet with eito Nao-chan at HS today.. :)
    Yuifans at HS today mainly talk abt New year, her GM position, her stage play.. & she's happy.. & Yui hope she will have a good year this year too.. ;)

2s bonus with the person said above

New!!! 3rd mail: Recently Yui like to use a bright red lipstick.. :p
    (She said in the past it not suit her very well.. :eek:)

2s bonus with Renacchi

Various pic:
    At Kyocera Dome HS.. Ootd from #BARAK
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Misc:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
    AKB48 x Kyoraku collaborative project PACHINKO AKB48-3 new 45sec PV"Hidari no Ude de Tsuresatte"

if the video does not show watch the video here
    **Its nice to see Yuihan, Kawaei & Yuria in the PV.. :inlove:
    Urmm.. I heard abt that boring thing too.. But from Yuifans report that i usually read, she wasn't like that.. :)
    myb on some occasion she had negative respond like I remember some report when she feel sick b4, she even told her fans that myb she cant converse well & apologize for it.. :)

Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
    • Like Like x 6
  9. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've met Yuihan twice and she was very lovely both times. The second time she said to me "See you next time!" in English as I left, and I very much hope I can go to Japan and see her again this year.

• Winner Winner x 4
  10. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    • Like Like x 3
  12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Yuihan Mobame Summary 2019 January (Week 2):

Mon 7:

1st mail: Yui eat steam pork bean sprout at Osaka ytd.. :)
    On free time she watch drama 3-nen A-gumi.. :^^;:
    "It's cold, so please do not catch a cold!"

2nd mail: She listen to Mr.Children-"Ashioto~Be Strong" while otw to her schedule today.. ;)

3rd mail: Yui is going to various companies to send New Years greeting.. :eek:
    (on behalf of AKS i guess.. :^^;:)

4th mail: Yui told abt her new video appearance on Tokyo MPD.. :)(same as her twitter post)
    https://twitter.com/MPD_yokushi/status/1082109631101456384?s=19

Tue 8:
    1st mail: Yui post a shaky selfie she take inside the car ytd.. :lol:
    Yui mention that the drama ytd make her scare but will still continue to watch it today.. :fp:
    She will clean her room today & after that going to Team A concert rehearsal.. :D
    (the rehearsal actually has started yesterday.. :^^;:)

2nd mail: A quiz.. What did she wrote for New Years at the company she went ytd.. :^^;:
    The hint is 2 character from Kanji.. :lol:
    (how the hell we will know that dear Yui-chan.. :rofl:)

New!!! 3rd mail: & the answer for the quiz is 継承.. (trans: Sucession@Inheritance) ;)
    After rehearsal finish today Yui spend time with Kawaei.. :1st:
    (Check both of their IG post below.. :p)
    & Yui mention that she have decide what she want to do this year.. :^^;: (not sure what though.. Yui doesn't tell what it is)

Various pic:
    #Yokoyamanaka :D
    [​IMG]
    Company New Year greetings
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Bisu.. Yay.. :cute:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Bingo

[​IMG]
    •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
    Yokoei!!!!!! :1st: :cute: :inlove: <3
    IMG_20190108_201754.jpg IMG_20190108_201856.jpg
    Ricchan says she need to meet Yui at least once in every 3 days.. [hehe]
    (That means 10x a month.. Wow!!!!! :eek:)

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  14. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Yuihan Mobame Summary 2019 January (Week 2):

Wed 9:

The 1 & only mail: Yuihan post the pic that she wear the Chemistry t-shirt & parka (her parent bought from their live at Osaka last week) on today Team A concert rehearsal.. & she would love to see yuifans there with her goods (towel, fan etc..) :)

Thu 10:
    As i'm writing just now still no mail come since yesterday last mail.. :(
    I would guess that Yui also have notice abt NGT mess..

& myb management told her to keep silence.. As GM, the group representative.. media maybe try to look for her to make comment..

She has been silent (twitter & mobame since yesterday..) & this kind of thing is weird for me..

& myb she also help other members that was shock by the situation.. i'm not so sure..

Anyway, i do feel worry.. & i do hope everything is fine..

Various pic:
    2s with Seichan
    [​IMG]
    Bingo ss
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Aqua clara

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  15. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
  16. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  17. Tk-Tonkla

Tk-Tonkla Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Ahh I see, yes, I saw she is getting bashed because of this tweet.

19. lilwisper

lilwisper Kenkyuusei

After reading the statement, I can sort of see why there are fans admonishing her. If she was just a team captain maybe she could get by with that light a statement (I'd argue otherwise). However she's the GM. Even if it is a figurehead position, and let's be honest it is, she has to show more solidarity to Mahohon. The GM position is basically the ultimate leadership position for the group. It's where the girls should be able to turn to to have a fighting voice if something serious is an issue. Now for sure because I am a Western fan, I can see how my cultural view is skewing my opinion. Just maybe in Japan's culture, having her say "We are doing our part, management we need you to do your's too" is already a huge step. However, I would counter with how Takamina handled the incident she had to navigate. She was a lot more forceful in getting them to suspend things. I can understand and appreciate that Yui is not Takamina. However, there are some things that should have a universal level of response. Having a girl be attacked warrants a universal level of response.

Then again maybe she did have this level of response in the background. Because this is still fresh as far as the outing Mahohon did, maybe she was more direct in her support and she talked with Mahohon directly. If that's the case, what she said there is fine. It is really a tough spot to be honest.

• Agree Agree x 5
  20. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

And rightfully so, it was weak and basically in support of management, it was pretty much "we'll shut up and smile and trust management to do the right thing". As "general manager" she should be sticking up for the members, not just mouthing platitudes.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1