Yoshida Akari (Akarin) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by sada, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    190101 TEPPEN with Mirurun

if the video does not show watch the video here

she's also going to be on the next show with Renapyon

• Like Like x 1
  2. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

I think I can say without fear that Akarin is the greatest book-seller in AKB history. It seems like every time she puts out anything in print, it sells very very well and usually gets to be a number one selling book at some point. If she is making a decent percentage from each sold book, she might be pulling in ''Sasshi money'' at some point in the very near future..

• Like Like x 1
  3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

4. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    Akari is going to be a cover girl of Ray 2019-03: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-2292114

On a side note, I've been stumped with that weird bag she has tweeted about - is it really designed to hold only makeup tools? WHY A SPECIAL BAG? :O

• Like Like x 2
  5. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    oh it's a standard makeup bag carrier. It'll have slots for brushes, but then u can put whatever u want in it. It seems a little big for a regular makeup-lover; looks more like a something a professional would take with them or someone like Akari I guess who is a celebrity. It just has the idol make bible logo on it so hence it being "special" lol. Just go to wal-mart or go online at amazon if u want one lol.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. irontech

irontech Next Girls

My apologies if this video has been posted in the past.

Found a short video of Akarin pulling a prank on her junior, Tanigawa Arihasa, who apparently loves detective stuff.

7. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Oricon video of Akarin speaking at a hairdressing event called Hair Of The Year 3:

• Like Like x 1
  8. echibrat

echibrat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Akarin just posted a video apologizing for some video uploaded on her channel yesterday (which was removed?), does anyone know what this was about?

Edit: I found the deleted video on bilibili, if my understanding is correct:
    She posted a skincare video for the brand RMK titled "I'm a bit angry" -【スキンケア購入品】ちょっとだけ怒ってます

She got a sample of RMK's skincare oil and found it to be really good, so she's been trying for the past month to buy the full product. It's always been out of stock at the store and she asked the staff about when more stock will come in, and they've said "We really don't know when we'll get more stock, etc etc". But they had a special deal where if you buy their makeup base (3700 yen) + foundation (3400 yen) you can buy a sample kit that includes the oil for 1000 yen. She prefers to try different brands and have already tried RMK's base/foundation before so was reluctant, but since the products are good she figured she'll use it eventually and bought it anyways. Along with it, she got some other skincare product samples.

She found the sample product samples to be pretty good, so 2 days later she went to buy the full products. As she was lining up, she noticed they restocked the skincare oil she's been trying so hard to buy for the past month. She said she was a bit angry that the staff didn't tell her they were restocking even though she came just 2 days ago, and said that shes aware the staff may not be aware of these things that clearly. She's upset that she had to pay ~7000+ yen (around $70 USD) for 2 makeup products she didn't really want just to buy the oil, when they restocked 2 days later. She said along the lines of "it's fine, I'll use the makeup eventually and they're good products, so whatever. I'm just upset at the fact that they restocked the oil 2 days later and didn't know or didn't let me know"

So quickly google translating some Twitter comments on the video most people are saying they understand, defending her and to not mind the negative comments. It seems like there was quite a few people who wrote pretty nasty comments on that video (I couldn't find any though) so she quickly deleted it and posted an apology video on her Youtube today.

She made it clear that she's pretty cheesed about it but not actually mad at the staff or anything since they may not have known... But I guess she was giving the shop a negative image regardless. People are saying she should've left out the name if she wanted to complain.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    u pretty much answered urself tbh lol. It was just kind of "rude" I guess in her opinion to say such things. Like it's kind of a privilege to be able to throw away that money just for the sample oil and she's just a regular consumer so it could look like she's using her celebrity status to get the company to send her PR and such. She was just being a little annoying. I didn't really take it seriously cause it is annoying when you're willing to buy shit and it's always out of stock lol. I get the frustration, but girl it's not a big deal in the end. It just really made her look bad in a consumer sense cause she probably has enough skincare and makeup as a youtuber/celebrity. Her viewers probably can't afford more than half the stuff she owns in general.

also, it totally could seem like she was angry at the company's staff for not informing her correctly, which again can be seen as rude since everyone else who can't get it doesn't have her status.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
  10. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Ahh, so that's what she was talking about lol. I can understand why people didn't like the way she reacted, like above user said, she has a lot of money (I mean NMB is stingy wbk, but she's one of their top members and she's a famous YT-ers), so 7000 Yen might not be that much for her. However, a commoner (like me) would be pissed asf if I were in her shoes. I would be suspicious too, the situation might give a bad image that the shop is holding on the information to make people buy the bundle which is more profitable for them (oh and believe me, this shady business tactic is common). Glad that she apologized tho, although this is not something that she should address with a full video, 30 seconds apology on her next makeup review should be enough.

11. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I think her whole point is that she is thinking like a normal consumer so the extra money she spent would be painful. I understand her point and I don't see anything wrong with her (or anyone else) thinking that they got scammed. Akarin has been good about keeping the "celeb" image away and acting like she's just a normal girl who likes makeup.

She had to apologize because she's a public figure and its literally an unsolicited attack on this cosmetic brand that has nothing to do with her at all.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. echibrat

echibrat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki

Yeah I basically retracted my question because I found the answer myself but just edited my original post cuz I didn't want to double post lol

• Like Like x 2
  13. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    This brand really works - it made Akarin a bit angry. There shouldn't be a better advertisement possible!

14. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Story in ModelPress.

"NMB48's Akari Yoshida will serve as the exclusive model magazine " Ray decorated the first solo cover in the" March issue (January 23 release)."

CclxanfJD9BdT2kPk1DSgybXsdpXi5wYNUlSlq7wyNw.jpeg

Xgyd2oIiiudvX48orLhx9JnOAEbnTLD0xivA825rL08.jpeg

https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1817724

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    This issue also has Miru and Nagisa used as models.

16. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 2
  17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

19. icecream

icecream Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1