Single AKB48 55th [Jiwaru DAYS] [2019/03/13)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 19, 2019.

1. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    I feel bad for Tomu and Team K, less representative. I hope Tomu accepts the fact that she will never be mgmt's favorite and find a new path soon like Mako.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 3
  2. HappySakuraHappy

HappySakuraHappy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Is it possible Sasshi’s centering this not only because she’s popular but also because she was originally in AKB? I can’t think of anyone else that transferred to a different group and stayed there within JPN48. And I don’t mean like Nana or Yukirin. I could very well be wrong though.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Team songs. Is that too much to ask?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Both the senbatsu and the tracklist are leaving me cold.

While I understand Sasshi is probably the most popular girl the 48G has ever churned out, farewell singles are just so redundant when graduation songs are right there.
    But I guess capitalising on Sasshi one last time is just too good of an opportunity to pass over.

As for the rest of senbatsu...
    • Tomu is probably leaving soon. I don't even want her to participate in the SSK because that's basically what management wants to get her fans' coin. Screw management, go do your thing girl.
    • Not surprised at all about Moeka. She truly is the future.
    • Happy that Zukkii, Nagisa and Miu also got in. Seems like AKB is taking the hint that their own new girls also need chances.
    • I guess the likes of Seichan and Megutan (and even Renacchi) are in this limbo where they are between the big guns and the new pushes, and since they never seemed to take off (management's fault for pushing the SG girls everywhere), it's a bit too late... so I doubt they'll ever make senbatsu (again). Hopefully they'll be in that AKB song.
    • NGT girls should have stayed in Niigata until their mess is resolved.
    The tracklist is a bit of a mess?

I expected no songs for SG except for the IZ4648 song, but now we're getting a SakamichiAKB one as well? What even???
    So there are girls from the Sakamichi groups that could potentially appear in 2 songs in an AKB single while many AKB girls will get nothing? Mess.

The only thing that excites me is the AKB-only song (cause it is an AKB-only one, right?) and maaaaaaaaaybe the new unit. But that won't even get an MV, so whatever.

The songs better be good.

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Like Like x 3
  5. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Sasshi centering this single because she won akb48 sousenkyou 4 times..this is how akb show her some respect for the last time

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    • Agree x 20
    • Disagree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Winner x 1
  7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I'd like for future releases that they slow down on these collaborations.
    the fall singles shows that they aren't really needed to reach the holy 1 million sales. It won't be the end of the earth if the consecutive million sellers ends.

If they continue this way, what are the next steps ?
    Adding Yoshimotozaka to the mix ?
    collab with oversea sister groups (might be the next step)
    and one day there might be a single labelled AKB48 without any japaneses 48groups members.
    Ok I am exagerating, but here is the idea.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
  8. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I kind of hope Sasshi's grad song isn't melancholy and filled with sadness. I kind of want her grad song to be one last true idol-blast off for her. Her debut single is still such a famous song in the 48-groups and it suited her so well. But that's just my wishful thinking I'm sure it'll be the basic "look at how my past shaped me and how I'm grateful for this experience" type of thing lol. Troll us one more time, Sasshi lol. Just dress up in every morning musume outfit from the golden ages and just strut ur wota self lol.

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Like Like x 1
  9. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Koishun 3 !!! :^^;:

• Like Like x 2
  10. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Yeah, I can churn over all the pro-Sasshi-center reasons plenty of times, but I still don't agree with it.
    My reasons she shouldn't center:
    • It's an AKB single and Sasshi is HKT. AKB girls should center AKB singles, and indeed should make up a minimum 80% of senbatsu - they have nowhere else to go after all.
    • Sasshi has done so much for HKT that it feels insulting to them for her big farewell to be with AKB. That publicity and promo should have gone to them. Honestly, if it was her choice (which seems unlikely imho) then I find that disappointing.
    • It feels desperate. Poor AKB, can't sell without its sister groups. Poor sister groups, still can't stand on their own two feet. It's like begging for sales, especially with the two collabs as well.
    • We have had so many grad singles. They are just dull now. Same themes, same ideas.
    • It damages the future of 48group by living in the past. It is very difficult for the groups to move forwards when there is this constant focus on the past, and it contributes to the sense that the new AKB will never be as good as the old.
    But, at the end of the day it is what it is and it will continue to continue. Nothing to be done about it now, so I hope to goodness it is actually a decent song with good choreo. If this is Sasshi's farewell single then whereever it is I want it to be good, you know?

• Like Like x 10
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I don’t mind the Sasshi center but once again, Maya over Nao?? Maya over Yunana??

• Agree Agree x 13
  12. shining445

shining445 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jonishikei
    This. I've been saying this since Tsubasa wa Iranai. That wish finally was answered with Teacher Teacher but that's it :fp: Many theater girls only get their shot with a presence in a Team song. And in that time period was two years.

13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Team songs were only super common in singles during 2013/2014, so as long as we’re getting one bunch a year, it’s fine.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I would be ok with more Team songs....as long as they actually used them for more than just one or two concerts in a year and then they promptly disappear down the memory hole never to be heard again. I think the team songs should be permanently added to the theater performances as an encore until the next batch of team songs is released. When teams are all performing recycled stages they should have at least something of their own to mark their individual identity.

• Like Like x 12
    • Agree Agree x 5
  15. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    Team song is the light of hope for member who always doing theater ..chance to being recognized by public

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Also, Atarashii Chime, is a baller song and we deserve more greatness from Team B.

I do miss those days when Team songs were prevalent in singles tho~ The poop song. The Baka song. How come. The gun one from Team B. The Dialogue song from Team A. Yobisute fucking fantasy. Like they're just all so great in the end.

Edit: omg how can I forget Tiny T-shirt. Like wow what a fake fan I am

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    何? I forget Renacchi ………………

Kato Rena will graduate someday of this year I guess.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Not surprised by renacchi. The moment they discontinued her ssk, I knew management would stop pushing her.

I'm more surprised annin was not included. Isn't she back already?

• Agree Agree x 7
  19. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Annin will be completely back until April. I’m sure she’ll be there for the 57th.

20. supermochi89

supermochi89 Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Mayukirin <3
    Twitter:
    renaimayuyu
    i'm still surprised that they added ngt members to the senbatsu....

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1