NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    You're thinking of Rika. Unfortunately I don't think Ogiyuka knows how to handle this amount of hate.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

There’s always time to “learn the business” from a “grizzled young vet“.

Especially when it comes to “heel heat”. :cool:

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    So, I don't know if I should post this here or in the Nogi General thread, but, this happened at one of Nogi's events and the reason why I am bringing it here is because someone connected to Shukan Bunshu attacked a WOTA in the front wanting to "take his place."

Again, I got this from Pure Idol Heart on Facebook.

4. Dirkkun

Dirkkun Kenkyuusei

• Informative Informative x 14
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    If fans spend a lot of money on girls, then the girls will treat them better. That's not just exclusive to this scenario, but the girls wanna be appreciative of the money that is spent on them (a very small-scale example of this would be girls calling out fans in SHOWROOM that donate a lot of towers). Treating someone better does not necessarily mean going out or meeting a fan privately, it can be anything.

I would like to believe Sasshi is a diligent girl and didn't consort with fans, but she's still got first place in SSK because she got lucky and had a rich fan. There are rich people who want to date idols, and then there are rich people who simply want to support their girl because they consider her hard-working. I wouldn't necessarily call it cheating because every girl is attracting a different group of people (Mahohon will attract the more sincere people that simply want to support an idol; Gatanee probably attracts those that want to get closer to girls) and if the people that are simply there to support, and they have money, then they will spend it on girls they consider diligent. I'm sure there's also wota who don't have a lot of money who are interested in dating idols.

And regarding the "putting a 'diligent' girl in danger" - that is exactly what I said is where it goes too far.

If what other people have suggested is true, that management encourages girls to consort with fans for better sales, and they agree to do it, you could also argue for them being victims of prostitution and simply not having enough courage to step up against management and say no. Maho has now shown time and time again that she is one extremely brave and courageous woman, whereas the other girls (that have been accused of being involved) have been quiet and distant since January, which shows to me that they are obedient to management.

Anyway, my actual point with my post was... if you're unsure who to fire because 12 girls have now been called out for having relationship with fans, I would say, it's simple - fire those who got another girl in danger.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Old Old x 1
  6. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    You are aware why she was moved to HKT?

• Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  7. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Because she had a boyfriend, who was a university student (not some rich sugar daddy) who made ¥80,000 a month, according to his own statements. She was dating the guy in 2008/09 and didn't make Kami 7 until 2012, and #1 not until 2013. What Reveen seemed bothered by was the fact that they're using male fans' money to get ahead of diligent girls. That wasn't the case with Sasshi's scandal

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  8. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I think it's more likely that it's the girls initiating or deciding to do it and management just turns a blind eye because it benefits them.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Krusha

Krusha Kenkyuusei

bonjourmarlene,

You said: "I would like to believe Sasshi is a diligent girl and didn't consort with fans".

Her boyfriend was a fan. So that's exactly what she did.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Old Old x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Fair enough.

Y'all can just say you don't like idols dating, period, and we can drop this conversation.

• Like Like x 2
  11. zon2008

zon2008 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    I am not agreed that you refered Sasshii here.
    Her scandal probably because her ex is totally a jerk, when she had a lover, she was not joined AKB yet or just a kenkyusei that time (2008). She got the crown by her own talent
    If you are talking about member got votes from their consorting with rich fans, I think maybe the case of SNH48 Wu ZheHan (五折晗) in 1st Election 2014 is more acceptable

• Like Like x 10
  12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  13. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    for those without any agency backing........good luck

is there any other choice but to cut the rot now? nobody would offer then anything

14. Dirkkun

Dirkkun Kenkyuusei

March 30 (Sat)
    http://40298ch.com/test/read.cgi/karakoro/1548413013/302
    • Port de NGT ends. All sponsors gone. The final episode guest segment was recorded on March 19th.
    • Nishigata mobame.
    • YomiuriTV Sumatan talked about Maho and who asked her to "connect" with a man.
    • Again on YomiuriTV, Koumoto Junichi (Yoshimotozaka46) remarks that Maho's tweets are too calm and collected for an idol. :rolleyes:
    • 5ch story about Seiji Reina and Inaoka.
    • Video of Tunnels' Ishibashi making fun of AKS' Matsumura.
    • Sponichi article talking of empty NGT theater schedule for first half of April.
    • Diamond Online article comparing an opening hours experiment of 7/11 with the NGT press conference.

• Informative Informative x 11
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    With the empty theater schedule and dropping of programs, the member(s) involved must be very happy. More time to do more "fan service".

• Creative Creative x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Does NGT (as a group) have any regular program (TV/radio/any appearance) left?

18. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I know we are not allowed to leak the exact details of mobame, but does anyone know whether the mail was regarding the incident or whether it was just a random mail?

19. dxsmiled

dxsmiled Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    What the management need to be thinking now is how to let NGT die off with some bit of dignity, They already dug the grave anyway(and maybe put "the future is bright" on their gravestone). they're past the point of recovery.
    Creating a new group from scratch will probably need less effort and money than trying to resuscitate NGT.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Dirkkun

Dirkkun Kenkyuusei

They have regular appearances in newspapers and magazines... :^O^:

They're pretty much completely out of income sources, and since Ogiyuka and Nakai, the only ones working, are not AKS, management can't leech out of them. I guess AKB and HKT will be paying their salaries for now.

DMM allowed users who paid for NGT Live On Demand to have access to all the old NGT shows on Revival! On Demand until March 31 11:59 after the previous schedule update (and will probably do it again up to April 15 since there's no planned theater shows until at least then). So there's always that for people who want to see them.

If you're talking about the Nishigata mobame from my post, one has to assume she's talking about the case.

Good evening
    I'm sorry I couldn't send a mail yesterday.
    I've been making you wait a lot, but
    Thank you for always waiting.
    I know the thing(s) that
    is(are) really important to me.
    Because I know,
    I will not do things that make my important people sad.
    I will not betray you either!
    I will not waste your support either.
    I want to see you all soon!

• Informative Informative x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1