[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I don't like Keya as a whole but I appreciate some members from this group and that's enough for me to follow it even if not as a fan, and give opinions.

• Like Like x 3
  2. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    it has nothing to do with being a nogi fan and everything to do with how there's always the same 5 nogi accounts bringing negativity on here.
    i thought you guys already had a place to talk about keya in the sakamichi thread, (also known as the keyakizaka thread part 2)

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Well, for me, it sorta gives me some reassurance that after all those hard, unforgivable times the group weng through, people can't seem to stop talking about them, positively or negatively. The name keyaki seems to be every where with Sakamichi fans. I am glad they are that well discussed. I mean, people went around saying the group is over and such. This says otherwise lol. It's like love or hate relationship for such fans and I have seen some keyaki haters starting to love the group.

4. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I'm talking about Keyakizaka and who to me is the better choice for center and who I would pick, that's the right thread to talk about it, not the sakamichi one. I'm not gonna go anywhere you want.

And yeah, you should thank that there's still people who wanna argue about the group and its future despite all the mess Keya had.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

SteCola is negative about every Sakamichi group. Honestly bad mouths Nogi more than anyone. Notorious on the Nogi boards for being a troll.

I wasn't being negative about Keyaki. I'm a Keyaki fan.
    I was just being negative about Pon, specifically.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Performance-wise, the only 2ki (not including the new girls since I haven’t seen anything from them) that stand out for me are Hono (especially Hono), Hikaru and Ten to some extent, others still need more experience. On the other hand, Nen, Fuuchan, Nijika (Nijika impressed me a lot in Hitsuji), Risa, Pon have more stage presence and/or are more natural on stage.

What matters most for me when choosing a center (especially Keyaki center) is still stage presence/expressive power, meaning how well they can deliver the songs. Idol duties are important too but don’t mean much when the center needs to make an impact.

• Like Like x 1
  7. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    If PB sales were a category, then Techi would have a ton of 'em by now [hehe]

Kidding aside, I do agree though, stage presence and experience are important. There is precedence in some cases like then-trainee Hori Miona being selected as center over the Nogi 1gen for "Barette". There's just so much pressure on an idol once she makes center.

I'd be okay with a 2ki center. I'd be okay with a Pon center too. I envision a senbatsu where Yuuka and Nen are holding the fort in the second row, Risa remains in front with Ponpon if Ponpon isn't the center. I think management is very high on Hono too, placing her in the front row with MatsuRi in the ill-fated 9th single senbatsu announcement flanking Techi.

For me honestly I just want a release date and a formation announcement. I'd be happy with that.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Rev4

Rev4 Member

As for 9th senbatsu, if I have to guess if Konno and mngmt will decide center they will pick someone fans can't predict from 2ki. It will be just as unpredictable as last time when seven 2ki members were picked for the senbatsu. Who knows among new 2ki will make it into senbatsu for 9th. It's basically a open field due to their age.

Just based of three announcements are locked and can't be announced right now due to Covid-19, mngmt seems to have sorted out the artistic direction after important members of 1ki left the group. They had even 2 days 4th annila planned confirmed by Yuuka and we don't know the size of the venue but consider 2 days it was probably a Dome venue when Tokyo Dome had only 2 days as well. If they can fill a whole Tokyo Dome last year with short planning they can do it with all Dome venues except Sapporo Dome (challenge for any big idol group, artist or band in Japan).

9. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Hori was bullied about that position by fans..... I don't think this would be the case for us, but you never know, there are a lot of "Not Keyaki fans who want speak about the group" when we less need them, so it's a possibility.

Since everyone is dropping names, I want TakeYui as center lol
    I'm still convinced the place will go to Pon/Hono/Hikaru but if it was up to me TakeYui would be the best choice. She has the skills to own the stage in a cool way, and she is fresh and cute as many want idols to be. A deadly combination and I definitely won't mind it, even though I don't think mngmnt has any intention to go in that direction.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    Really? I thought a lot of ppl heard abt it.
    I wasnt even a close followers around that time but I remember reading that for 4th single Konno proposed neru center meanwhile & akip wanted it to be techi. And fukyouwaon being that song decided who's better fit for it.

11. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

The only thing I read abt Neru in Fukyouwaon is that she only said 'boku wa yada' because Sony wanted her to. Nothing abt her being center. I don't know how I missed such rumor but hearing abt it now, it's strange since she was kennin then and would be busy and get worn out than even Techi was. Plus she is too cute for Fukyouwaon lol

On another note have you guys seen this?

if the video does not show watch the video here
    She always has something doing with keyaki songs lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Rev4

Rev4 Member

What I meant with open field is when Keyaki started in 2015 and anyone could be a center because it was not determined. That's how I feel mngmt has been solving behind the scenes and from the look of it does seems they are starting from square one again with chapter 2.

So 9th single will be unpredictable but I don't think they will fall into the perma-center trap again. Who will be center for 9th single is on Y&N Brothers who has 51% of ownership of Seed & Flower. Probably will Sony Music agree with them this time who they pick as center.

Who I think will be picked as center is just a feeling I have towards AkiP's interest. Someone who looks up to Ikoma as her senior who gave her courage and was the reason she wanted to join a Sakamichi group and give courage to others. Someone with a strong will and many years of dance experiences and didn't even show 3% of her abilities in the debut of Keyakake and can criticize her performance. Overcome her fear into bravery. Confident model and not shy. Not on the radar for many but inside Seed & Flower you can understand that there could have been lot's of discussions about the group's artistic direction without Hirate last year. As of now, it doesn't mean much to them who has more fans. They will reset the group and go with full power for chapter 2.

13. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    If there was a Keyaki single that Neru could have centered, I would have picked SekaiNiAi over Fukyouwaon. The song fits her happy, sunshiny outlook and personality.

Were you just describing Techi here? Or am I pointing out the obvious? :^^;:

As long as we are speculating on the next center, let me throw my hat in the ring:

1) Pon - the obvious and in my opinion, safe choice for stability
    2) Risa - reliable, with a hint of oshi bias :p
    3) RunRun - a surprise pick, but will be incredible in my view
    4) Ten-chan - a pipe dream, maybe two or three years too early

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I never heard about that too and it feels quite on the rumor side, but you never know... @ukifune may be the one who has more info about Neru, if he step by.

@rdamon42 would Tenchan become the next younger center in case she's chosen? (Which I hightly doubt, but again, everything is possible)

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    Endou? Lol 9th single was probably already recorded for a while now & the new girls only met the members last month (they knew which group they would be assigned to at the beginning of the year) so I dont believe any of them will make into senbatsu let alone center. They really need lots of promo though since the group will need to boost their HS power.
    Still wondering if 2ki will sell 30 slots right off the bat. Most of them can definitely do it but Im worried abt rikopi

16. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

I don't doubt that their next single HS will sell out, and I'd be surprised if the original 2ki didn't get the full 30 slots off the bat. They've been active for way over a year now, no reason they shouldn't get treated the same as 1ki. Plus, fans have been waiting ages for this release, they'll probably buy tickets for their non-fave members just for the sake of seeing the girls again. But I do wonder if the the new 2ki girls will get any slots; kinda hope they do so we can see who's getting the most hype right now.

Although, with Corona-chan, I don't think any group will do HS events anytime soon..

--

BLT is doing an exclusive on Keyakizaka for their June 2020 issue.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Along with these cover girls, 10 other members will be featured through gravure & interview. There will also be a bonus interview where J-industry figures close to our girls, including Takahiro and Keyakitte MCs, discuss their thoughts about the group. Lastly, there will be a review on Keyaki's trajectory through their 4-year history with BLT. Lots of goodies, can't wait till it's out!

Last edited: Apr 16, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Ten-chan has the strongest gaze after Techi. She may not be ready for center just yet, but at least she's got the gaze part down.

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Well, our Techi was 15 or 16 when SaiMajo came out, so yes, she would be as she just turned 14.

The kid does have that aura, doesn't she? And the gaze. But considering how Hori was bullied during Barette, I hope the kid doesn't get selected as center yet. Would not want to have the kind of backlash on her, she already got some negative votes in the last forum polls.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

Performance wise, for the dance in 2ki I'm also impressed by Karin's dance. With her hair cover her face when dancing, I'm deeply impressed by her sharp move during end of the year's performance, especially the Saimajo. With Mon leaving, I somehow see Karin as Mon's inheritor. There was something special in her dance.

On the topic of center, I think Ten-chan too has will to be it, but for me maybe it's still a little bit too soon.

20. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

AEON card updated the Making of the RisaPonHii's web movie

if the video does not show watch the video here

They included about 1:30s of the new song, and it's quite good imo. I think this will be the ending song for the documentary too

• Like Like x 1