[Subbed] Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Shows Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by sungjong, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Sanjuro

Sanjuro Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    • Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 9
  2. -SleepySlope46-

-SleepySlope46- Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Rofie

Rofie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Inoue Sayuri
  4. Five By Five

Five By Five Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2020
    • Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 6
  5. Himeka's Prince

Himeka's Prince Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nakamoto Himeka, Matsui Rena
    Twitter:
    RJLee12
    did GEES not upload this week's episode of SoMaSaku? btw, Happy New Year to everyone.

6. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

There was no episode last Sunday. It continues airing this Sunday

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Sanjuro

Sanjuro Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Yeah most idol variety shows took a break this year due to the countless new year special programs.
    Also GEES said starting with episode 12 he's moving SokoSaku to the back of his queue.

• Like Like x 5
  8. devildante

devildante Member

Well, at least it's still in his queue
    Better late than none at all

Sent from Our Love Room

• Agree Agree x 11
  9. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    That's great! I hope the Nogizaka show takes it's place. Any other idols shows they do?

• Dislike Dislike x 14
    • Like Like x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Elstree

Elstree Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    ❤ Kato Shiho ❤
    • Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 7
  11. eringo

eringo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Did they say why? Just curious because to me SokoSaku continues to be the best of the 46 shows. I can't imagine GEES (or anyone) getting tired of them.

12. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Noted & thanks for the heads-up. At the very least, I'm glad it's still in queue. I'm very appreciative of GEES's subs for SokoSaku and Nogichuu all this while.

• Agree Agree x 6
  13. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    They were the best but then they started graduating because of scandals or bullying that they had to change their name. When it comes to comedy Hinata can't be beat and Nogi has prestige. But if you're following Saku and Nogi then you're not losing anything. Get worried when GEES drops a show.

• Disagree Disagree x 14
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

They are still the best. Maybe not for you but for some of us. And the variety only got better even after all the scandals & graduation. Are we still judging them even after the rebrand by the past? Its the reason why they renamed, to let it go. GEES has helped us a lot and i do believe if they ever drop this show (which i hope they don't), it wouldn't be because of these reasons.

P.S: Again, the bullying isn't confirmed. So many things to show those rumors aren't true yet still the girls have to be called bullies. Also i am somehow tired of how ppl label keyaki as if they are the only group to go through scandals & graduation or renaming. Its pretty tiresome at this stage
    EDIT: Also who says variety is all abt comedy or prestige? if hinata is top in comedy and nogi has prestige, then saku has it all then

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Some usual people are so much into fabricating Keyaki and Sakura fanfictions they should deserve a show too.
    Very far away from the group and the girls

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  16. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    Saku isn't as funny as Hinata. And if they had prestige maybe that one comedian wouldn't have made comments on how he would never want to work with them. Even if the comments were for publicity. Just because they have some of something doesn't mean they are the best at it. All three groups lost momentum during the pandemic but this one is the farthest from regaining it.

• Disagree x 12
    • Like x 3
    • Dislike x 3
    • Agree x 2
    • Creative x 1
  17. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Please. They were keyaki then. And we now know something was happening then. Compared to the early days of keyakake, you just have to know they weren't all there. So abt that statement, it was just a comedic thing to do. Didn't hinata even go thru such in their last episode for last year? It isn't meant to be an insult to the girls or make them feel bad.

But now as Saku, there is a huge step. Do you even watch SokoSaku? And let me remind you that the girls aren't competing for who is good or better in variety. In all their wishes, have you heard them say they wanna be best in variety? For us who have watched them from the beginning we appreciate how they are trying, and for all things that take effort, they would get to the place where it will pay off. So don't be at the back there, playing God. All 3 have their uniqueness, & Saku's is only starting.
    I know y'all dislike saku, but hey, kindly learn abt them before

Last edited: Jan 12, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  18. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    I watch them all and they've slowly fallen from being my favorite to my least favorite. Either way crying to me about it isn't going to make GEES reconsider his decision but I feel I understand why he has made it and I agree with it.

• Disagree Disagree x 8
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  19. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Well, so sorry you are projecting your reasons unto GEES. After all they still haven't dropped it, so it's not about crying so he reconsiders, cos it says they still watching and liking it enough to sub. Thank you tho for that thought

• Agree Agree x 10
  20. eringo

eringo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    I agree with Iamyoung. You're only projecting your own prejudice onto GEES. Also your opinion is most likely in the minority. Nothing against HinaAi (I love that show), but SokoSaku is more entertaining for me and the few other idol fans I know. They've only gotten better since the rebranding. HinaAi does make me laugh, but SokoSaku has me rolling on the floor.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 3