[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Effortlessly. Whatever it was.

I mean, yeah, I knew that. But... that's it? That's the system they killed the teams for? That's what some of them waited for? Jesus, even the AKBATTLE would've been a better idea.

And what are you going to do with the sub-forums now? DH screwed the mods.

2. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    I think they already explained it in the concert.
    from the concert, DH gave us a slight idea of what the theater will be like.
    no more traditional Team system. The member will unify under the name of AKB48.
    with this new system, management can decide whoever they want to perform.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Then... don't announced a damn thing. They could've said this months ago.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    One 16 members stage and 5x girls so just 1/2 of the girls can have their original stage if we don’t count KKS and upcoming graduation but I’m sure staff want “new ACE” Aichan to be there so even less space for promoted members. An AKBattle or even SSK to decide the line-up is way more better than the current senbatsu line-up full with staff favour and nothing interesting.

• Like Like x 1
  5. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

Personal favorite is to go with Promoted Members and Kenkyuusei; but if they want to consider the new teams (if this is for real), then dividing them by their birth seasons (and KKS?).

Last edited: Oct 23, 2023
  6. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    I could be wrong but imagine if we got team bijin, team gravure or team loli for the stage? that is even better than SSK!
    it's up to the management to decide the line up.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've just remembered that last week I had a message from the Official FC about the email which club members receive every year on their birthday. The email contains greetings from the members of a selected team - I had chosen Team A as many of my top oshis were in it, not just Komi.

Last week's email from the FC said that in future I had to select a group of members based on their birthdays in a 3-month period - seasonal teams? (Obviously I chose the group which included Komi's birthday in September.) So was it an early announcement of today's teams? Er, no it wasn't - as can be seen from my screenshot the four 3-month periods do not correspond with the ones used today. :fp:

Screenshot 2023-10-22 at 17.59.26.jpg

(for confirmation, the ones today were for months 3-5, 6-8, 9-11 and 12-2)

• Informative Informative x 2
  8. mickwserr

mickwserr Kenkyuusei

these new arrangements will change with time or are they fixed?

and honestly, i thought they would do something more extreme, this is basically the team system + kenning system, since they belong to two different "groups".

9. lyl

lyl Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Damn..they could merely & humbly stay with the thing of dividing the members in promoted and kenkyuusei, no need to create this bullshit

10. Izzy Trinh

Oshimen:
    New profile picture has been updated for both Regular Members and KKS:
    https://www.akb48.co.jp/about/members

It's the purple costume for Promoted and for KKS is the picture with seifuku and hairstyle same with the debut.

395089441_671104281791501_2049498060720384494_n.jpg 394861810_6660823120662672_6132241858630498460_n.jpg 393852490_984144989347680_8535668735063487633_n.jpg 368034819_1290417452358679_2141508410930510200_n.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  11. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    I read on 5ch that tickets for Budokan concert weren't sold out. Some people guess the next time AKB48 do a concert they will have to choose a smaller location than Budokan.

12. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

It was totally not taken when they debuted. I bet photos are the new 2023 ones.

13. Izzy Trinh

Oshimen:
    After looking at the photos again, yeah 17ki got new 2023 version. For 18ki since they debuted in 2023 DH used the debut photos.
    Sorry for the wrong info, I will fix it.

Next concert will be in Pia Arena MM and it’s almost the same (or a little smaller).

14. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    18ths also got photos from a new session. Their hair cuts barely changed, but they did change. Easiest to tell when doing a side by side comparison of e.g. Azuki's or Hinano's pics.
    They're probably not super recent pics because Sae still has long hair.

15. IbarakiRose

IbarakiRose Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin
    I seem to remember Berin at the time mentioned on showroom they had their new photo taken (I think it was in the summer?)

16. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Yes, they took these photos in August. 18ki maybe sooner before Saechan got her hair cut.

17. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    TBS Entame has posted digest videos of each of the Budokan concerts - however as the thumbnails won't embed, clicking on the links for each one is required to view them:

Friday (3'58"):

if the video does not show watch the video here

Saturday (3'02"):

Sunday (1'56"):

• Like Like x 4
  18. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

Why these (IMO) ugly outfits? Why not the red ones, or the new pink costumes, whose color matches the groups color? They would have so good! Why these? And then that boring white background.. At least this time it's not white on white.
    And for the kenkyuusei, I know these school costume fit their position, but a different design wouldn't hurt.
    *rant over*

Edit: And on a side note, I wish they would've added some more information, for example like NMB and SKE do. The member profile look so empty and heartless. :/

Last edited: Oct 24, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    This is all English so hard to really say, but as I've attempted to buy concert tickets in Japan recently, I've learned there is a "seated reserved seating" and a "reserved seating" option usually. The former option is for parents with small kids or generally those who like a more casual experience - if you select "seated reserved seating," you aren't allowed to stand up and dance around during the concert, but are expected to stay seated the entire time.

Regular "reserved seating" is what you'd expect, you get a seat assigned to you and that's where you'll be during the concert, but you can stand up or be seated as you please, as long as you stay in your spot.

Isn't Hii too popular not to get a concert? I'd argue that Hii is more popular than Tomu (although Tomu has more years on her and still incredibly relevant) and Tomu got a gradcon too. I know Tomu's concert was organised by her agency, not by AKB, but I wouldn't be surprised if Mama&Son didn't also apply some pressure to AKB to make it happen.

Not sure about H!P, but keep in mind that =LOVE is by no means "new" anymore. Newer than AKB, yes, but they debuted in 2017... they just had their 6th anniversary concert. AKB48 claimed Tokyo Dome six in its 7th year. =LOVE hasn't hit their peak yet, they've just announced an arena tour.

I also think this was about Hitomi.

• Like Like x 3
  20. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Another set of 3 concert digest videos, this time from ANN:

At the Spring concerts last April I found that the 'seated reserved seating' was on the two upper levels and the 'reserved seating' was on the floor. I had chosen the former and I found myself on the 3F level for two of them and on 2F for the other. I did though have a good view of the stage but those on the floor had an advantage in that during the songs when photography and video were allowed the members came off the stage and went close to the fans on the floor so they got good shots. (Berin did run past behind my seat on the 2F level but it was impossible for me to get a good picture of her.)

Last edited: Oct 24, 2023
    • Like Like x 2