Komiyama Haruka (Komiharu)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. takin

takin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
  2. Tris-chan

Tris-chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    If you're a fan of Komiyama Haruka, her online communities in Japan are banding together to give her a message book commemorating her one year anniversary since her promotion! The link is here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/12Zi4TxcjImA0gUThVO_AA3xnI7iLNquwlc5wBbD5ld4/viewform
    If you know Japanese it's obviously better, but short, simple english phrases are okay too. The limit is 100 characters, so it has to be short!!
    The deadline for messages is Feb. 17th (18th in Japan)!

3. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    ^ I participated!

From latest AKBINGO!:

"Yo minna!

Pervies here making a statement, and that is…valentines day hurts!
    Especially for us single people! So we bring you a special occasion special release special!
    Komimi (my love) sings about her heartache and experience in the friendzone! SHE’S ONE OF US! Enjoy the performance everyone!

Staff list:
    Translator – araishikeiwai
    Timer/Typesetter/QC/encoder – Pervies"

Source: http://ukn48.com/ukn48-komiyama-haruka-merutomo/

aaah I want to cry. Komichan ;_;

4. Corinth

Corinth Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    She's so adorable in this week's AKB48SHOW!!
    I think her personality and smile make her perfect for the behind-the-scenes corner.

5. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    ^ I think the same ♥

Here the video.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Komiharu good job~

6. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Sad entry of Komiharu ;___; (sorry for double post)

Komiyama Haruka [Google+]
    2015.02.16 23:45

こんばんはるか ♡(❊´︶`❊)。۞·:
    G’evenin-haruka ♡(❊´︶`❊)。۞·:

こみはること込山榛香です (ु๑•ω•๑)ु♡
    Called Komiharu, it’s Komiyama Haruka (ु๑•ω•๑)ु♡

昨日は気がついたら寝ちゃっていてこみ+の投稿が出来ませんでした 。゚(´つω・`。)゚。
    When I noticed it I had already fallen asleep yesterday and wasn’t able to post on Komi+ 。゚(´つω・`。)゚。

みなさんに言いたいこといっぱいあったのに (๑>؂<๑)۶
    Even though I had a lot I wanted to tell you all (๑>؂<๑)۶

なので、今日のこみ+は昨日のお話をしますね (*´╰╯`๓)♬
    So, I’ll just talk about those things on Komi+ today (*´╰╯`๓)♬

昨日は幕張メッセでの「希望的リフレイン」の全国握手会に参加させていただきました :. ♡(°´˘`°)/ ♡ .:*
    I got to participate in the “Kibouteki Refrain” national handshake event at Makuhari Messe yesterday :. ♡(°´˘`°)/ ♡ .:*

たくさんの方が会場に来てくれてすっごく嬉しかったです ✧*。٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و✧*。
    I was extremely happy about so many people coming to the hall ✧*。٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و✧*。

握手前にライブをやったんですけど、すっごくすっごく盛り上がって楽しかったです ٩(๑>∀<๑)۶
    We did a live before the handshake and I got immensely hyped up, it was fun ٩(๑>∀<๑)۶

こみはヤング選抜として、
    ♪「前しか向かねぇ」
    ♪「君のことが好きだから」
    ♪「ポニーテールとシュシュ」
    ♪「AKBフェスティバル」
    を歌わせていただきました (◦’︶’◦)♬
    Komi got to sing
    ♪ Mae shika mukanee
    ♪ Kimi no koto ga suki dakara♪ Ponytail to shushu♪ AKB Festival
    with the Young Senbatsu (◦’︶’◦)♬

そしてユニットでなな・美音・こみの3人で♪「キャンディ」を歌いました (ღ•᎑•)♡ (ღ•᎑•)♡(•᎑•ღ)
    And for the unit, Nana, Mion and Komi, the 3 of us sang “Candy” (ღ•᎑•)♡ (ღ•᎑•)♡(•᎑•ღ)

リクエストアワー2014年でも3人で歌わせていただいたので、1年ぶりのなな・美音・こみの「キャンディ」なんです ( ♡ω♡ )/
    It was the first “Candy” with Nana, Mion and Komi after a year after we 3 had gotten to sing it in the Request Hour 2014 ( ♡ω♡ )/

2日間なな&美音がこみのお泊まりにお家に来ていたので、夜遅くまで3人でいっぱいライブの練習頑張りました (๑´ω`ノノ゙✧
    Nana&Mion came to stay over at Komi’s home for 2 days and us 3 worked very hard practicing for the live (๑´ω`ノノ゙✧

握手会では奈々さん・こみ・未姫さんの8番レーンでした (๑•ω•๑)/”♡
    For the handshake event, it was a Nana-san・Komi・Miki-san lane (๑•ω•๑)/”♡

未姫さんと奈々さん推しの方がこみと握手してくれなかったり、時間がなくてこみは最後のだったので握手や会話が出来なかったりもたくさんして…
    The people supporting Miki-san and Nana-san didn’t come [with the intention] to shake Komi’s hands and since Komi was the last in line, there often was no time left for them to shake hands or talk [with Komi] anymore…

悲しくてトイレで隠れて泣いてたけど、涙が我慢出来ずにいっぱい泣いちゃったりもしました (・ω・`)
    I was so sad I hid myself away in the toilet and cried, without being able to control my tears I ended up crying a lot (・ω・`)

そんなこみに気が付いてマネージャーさんや美音がいっぱい励ましてくれたんです (´ฅ•ω•ฅ`)
    When the manager-san and Mion noticed that Komi was in such a state, they cheered me up a lot (´ฅ•ω•ฅ`)

【こみちゃん
    今日はお疲れ様でした!
    今日だけじゃなく、これからも悲しいこと、辛いこと、苦しいことたくさんあると思います。
    こみちゃんのことを好きな人ばかりではないかもしれません。
    でも、こみちゃんの笑顔に元気をもらっている人もたくさんいます。
    私もその1人です。
    だから、こみちゃんももっと強くなって、もっとみんなを笑顔にしてください(о´∀`о)
    あなたの頑張り、見ている人はみています。】
    とマネージャーさんがメールをくれました
    I got a mail from manger-san saying
    "Komi-chan
    Thanks for your good work today!
    It’s not just today, you’ll probably encounter lots of sad things, hard things and painful things in the future, too.
    There might also be people who don’t like Komi-chan.
    But, there’ll also be many people who get cheered up by Komi-chan’s smile.
    I’m such a person, too.
    So I want Komi-chan to please become even stronger and show her smile to everyone even more (о´∀`о)
    Your hard work, it will be seen by the people who are watching you.”

こみが昨日泣いてしまった理由は
    握手が出来なかったり、
    握手中奈々さんや未姫さんとの会話に入れなかったり、
    握手が出来なかったりっていっぱいあるんですけど…
    The reasons why Komi was crying yesterday were
    being unable to shake hands and
    not getting let in to the conversation with Nana-san and Miki-san during the handshake,
    there were just so many I wasn’t able to shake hands with…

1番の理由は“こみに会いにきてくれたみなさんが今日のこみで喜んでくれてるのかな?”ってずっと思ってたんです (。´・_・`)。oO
    The number 1 reason was me wondering if there wasn’t anyone coming who’d be happy about seeing Komi the whole time (。´・_・`)。oO

昨日、こみのことを好きでいてくれているみなさんからの応援の言葉を言って貰える度に嬉しくて涙が出ちゃいました
    Yesterday, every time the people who came because they like Komi told me encouraging words I was so happy my tears started to flow

そんなみなさんをこれからも笑顔に出来るように、こみはもっと強くなって頑張ります!
    Komi will give her best to become even stronger, so she’ll be able to show you guys her smiling face in the future, too!

昨日の全国握手会は自分の力不足やいろいろ気が付くことも出来たので、参加する事が出来てすごく良かったなって思います (((o(´>ω<`)o)))
    Because of my own strength being insufficient for yesterday’s national handshake event I was able to realize various things, so now I think that it was really good that I was able to participate in it (((o(´>ω<`)o)))

こみと握手してくれたみなさんありがとうございました ฅ(●´ω`●)ฅ♡
    Thank you very much, everyone who came to shake hands with Komi ฅ(●´ω`●)ฅ♡

♥KOMI♥

Thanks to @kataomoi48 ♥

What people think about it? Poor Komichan T_T
    [​IMG]

7. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Someone on this forum was guilty of doing that if you read fhe handshake experiances thread..

8. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    THIS is a Moe-Kill shot! This is a very cute & memorably funny singular IDOL moment. I've been waiting for Komi to have that one song or skit or interaction that makes her stand out & bloom - This was it. It's soo Cute you want to re-watch it. Her energy & Kawaii nature as on fire.

So Proud that she's getting the confidence be funny & sing alone. I like the Interview someone translated. It's cool that she likes Manga - maybe Mayuyu will chat w/ her about it someday. I wish people wouldn't call her Black Hearted - on the other hand, it makes her "feared" not to be taken lightly. I've heard Yukirin get called "Black Hearted" before so maybe it's good if you know how to work it.

I love that she's aiming to be "Fisher girl"- AKB doesn't really have one. SKE has Suda & NMB has Milky but AKB doesn't really have one. I think she's exactly what will need going ahead. KojiMako, Nana, & Miki are all top-notch but they need a mischief maker & super-sexy Genki. People love Mion & Yuria so I'm glad Komi is getting close w/ them.

Komi could become the next Kawaei if she gets the right TV break or skits or senbatsu spot - Lets all Cheer for Komi-Haru.

As someone who is a Paruru Kami-Oshi - I know what it's like to Love Your Idol before the rest of the world figures out how great she is so lets dig in & keep spreading the word & love of KomiHaru.

9. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

Okay!
    First! I noticed her from Request Hour List 2014 (which I'm currently watching) and the first thing I noticed was her huge genuine smile :D then her twin tails hehe I 'm crazy about twin tails :^O^:

Second! I think the story with the singing on AKBINGO! got to me hahaha! she was really adorable :blush:

it's just cos 1st it was Naanya then Komiharu haha! I'm not even going to be surprised if Mion suddenly follows on my list haha!
    to me Naanya, Komiharu and Mion are my TOP 3 in 15gen :D

why is she being called Black Hearted:confused:

10. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Wouldn't worry too much about the blackhearted thing. Remember she is still one of the rising members, so they need to create some personas etc to help with their push until they can stand on their own (she is doingjuts fine btw).

Some Komi merch that I recieved recently -

Last edited: Feb 20, 2015
  11. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    LOL, first time finding myself in this thread and I find this, how sweet. How I LOOK FORWARD in seeing you Li next month loll.

Yes, I've been found guilty, but if you read it you also know that's why I said I don't like National HS lol.

12. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    [NEWS] Komiharu will be in UTB (March 23rd Release). This will be her second gravure Can't wait! *_*

She did the shooting for UTB today! So she put on her mobame photos of her first solo gravure~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

13. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    Seems like she's in a roll lately, people start to put their eyes on Komi, happy for her

14. Tris-chan

Tris-chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    Her line was pretty long at HS on Feb 7th - she didn't have as many rounds, and people looped, but it was long.
    She's very genuine, gorgeous smile in person, dear lord.
    And she remembers her regulars. Saw me in andare a few days later, again at 2shots a few days after that, and remembered me. I also saw her remember a lot of people while in line for her.
    She's VERY good at it. Does she rival the big guns (Milky/Akarin/etc)? Not yet, no. But she's growing in popularity by quite a bit I think.

15. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

Let's hope that once her fans grows big she would still remember them all haha!
    but she will definitely remember the ones that supported her from the beginning :chuffed:

Being remembered by your Oshi is one of the biggest joys that then can give us :D
    well... for me anyway hahah! :^^;:

This was probably discussed in the previous pages but I watched the AKBINGO Ep 303-304 and it was funny how Komiharu was starstrucked by one of the directors hahaha!

16. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

I was watching Komiharu in YT and I stumbled upon this one

if the video does not show watch the video here

So I speed back read from page 1 haha! and it was barely talked about haha!
    I know it might not be true but this was funny non the less

17. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    How come no one is talking here about Komi being a player in last akbingo? awesome, can't wait to next episode

18. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

^
    Finally someone talks about it hahaha! :lol:

I was kinda surprised on what Komiharu doing in the last AKBingo! :blink:
    She's still smiling while doing it hahaha! I can't wait for the next one :XD: the episode left me hangin :lol:
    It will be scary if she suddenly say "Back off he's mine" with the smile of hers in the show :^O^:

19. sonic31s

sonic31s Kenkyuusei

20. takin

takin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Komiharu is scary. :^^;: