Straw Poll-General Polling Questions About Nogizaka46

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Amajingu, Dec 31, 2017.

1. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Top 5... But I dare to say it's their best single to date. The A-side itself is top 3 alongside Nandome and SayoImi. The song, the PV and the dance are all superb. And this is probably the only single where I put all the songs into my playlist. Usually I would leave 2 or 3 of my least favorites. But for this single, even the weakest song is growing on me.

2. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

It's hard to tell since it's so new and fresh on my mind, but it is a wonderful single.

Two of the songs are a bit hallow but overall it's definitely a great single.

3. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I'll never have a definite ranking when it comes to their single. But a minor tweak in maybe 2 songs, then remove the one song I really don't like, this single is easily top 3 to me.

4. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

I voted top 5, also because it's fresh and new and exciting. But once the initial excitement wears off, I think this one will still be in the top 5. It is a great single.

5. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

its hard for me to give a whole rating for the singles , but counting the A side only i will consider make my list into magnificent 7 maybe ? my top 3 was SayoImi-Seifuku no Mannequin-Inochi , and then Kidzui-Taiyou-Nandome come behind , with this coming i put it with Kidzui-Taiyou-Nandome-Sync , and then the rest coming behind . except for Barette and Nigemizu which i dont usually play it , it doesnt bad at all but it seems was not my taste afterall

6. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

7. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

^ Boy, I'm still not sure about this. Maiyan is still on the graduation hotlist, but it's a matter of when she will announce graduation and what she will do after graduation.

8. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Not sure, but I am trying to prepare for the worst.

9. NyanNyan's Pet

well it's graduation announcement and we still have a long way to go for this year so the possibility is there

10. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

I sure as hell hope not. It's been speculated for soooo long now, these conversations have been happening as far back as 2015. Obviously I won't stop supporting her if she does pull the trigger

11. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

I've decided to ask this weeks question next week and am going with this based on some of the discussion in the general thread. I for one find these girls to be some of the most talented vocalists in Japan so this weeks strawpoll question is:

Do you consider yourself a fan of Little Glee Monster?

https://www.strawpoll.me/15643678

(I really wish there was a place for them here even though they aren't a 48G group. They're just too damn talented)

12. NyanNyan's Pet

they sure can sing, don't they? can't help but imagine manatsu singing as good as manaka, that would be crazy :hehe:
    kawamura would have been perfect for this group

13. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

No. I just know them by name, but I decided to check out a few of their songs.
    I can imagine that people like them, but it's not for me.

14. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Not really. Yes they do have great vocals but I don't really like their songs. Maybe got a few okay songs but never really drawn me to them.

Last edited: May 6, 2018
  15. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

16. RedBug

RedBug Member

Voted Miona. It was surprising to see Miona has that kind of respect to Ikoma, since I don't really see they interact much.

17. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Well, I remembered seeing Hori showing respect to Ikoma several times in Nogidoko and other shows. Hori said that Ikoma was the first (?) to approach, comfort and welcome Hori, also gave her advice. So I am not really surprised.

18. RedBug

RedBug Member

Thanks for letting me know. I wasn't around when Barette (and even Nogidoko) era, so I didn't see it :p

19. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

They didn't show it during the show. It must've been in DVD behind the scenes. I think you could also catch it in the latest Nogizaka46SHOW. I think it was a short, short clip of their interaction once the cameras stopped filming. Very touching BTW because of how both have been judged as flawed centers... one lent their support to the other...

20. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

this weeks strawpoll question:

If you could meet any 1 current member at a handshake event who would it be?

https://www.strawpoll.me/15737992

(feel free to name that member here after you vote)