Murayama Yuiri (Yuirii)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Dec 10, 2011.

1. tsukiname

tsukiname Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I'm really surprised about her decision,I was expecting her to geta good rank since she's raising in popularity

2. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

Nooooo!!!! Yuiri too will not participate?? :cry:
    With so many sad news, i feels really weird with this year sousenkyo!! :fp:

3. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    I can understand her thinking, and I would support whatever she decides to do.
    I just worry that unless she gets some really big push this coming year, or the new unit really helps her a lot, her popularity would not be much different next year. Then I wonder what her decision will be.

4. recursive

recursive Kenkyuusei

Whoa,
    After Rena and now Yuiri ... :(

Anyway, I'm so happy for her to be in the new sub-unit.
    It's gonna be a great start and I hope she can ride the momentum.

5. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

i think yuiri got her momentum this year and she's not utilize that
    but i respect her decision

6. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I'm shocked. After reading the translation of her blog post, I still don't understand her decision. Why Yuiri?? Why?? :(:(

7. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

Sounds like she's feeling guilty for the members who are not selected for the new official sub-unit group :(

8. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

Her reasoning doesn't make any sense. How does not entering ssk help her find what shes lacking and what she wants to do? If anything its the opposite, by entering ssk you can get a better sense of where you are at and what you a lacking in.

9. hundredpower

hundredpower Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    now she's more like unappreciated member , i just feel her decision is wrong , bc it'll affect how management push her

but oh well , i can do nothing , just pray for her goodness

10. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

It'll definitely affect her push later on. But what's done is done since they already announced the new unit.

11. Kielize

Kielize Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    Hmm... i think maybe she's clear of what she wants, but i'm worried about the management's take on this...
    oh well~

12. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i dunno, look like she was very scares if not get rank after mgmnt push her.

13. -crux-

-crux- Kenkyuusei

too bad she decided not to participate in the ssk...
    but it's her decision anyway, so there's nothing we can do about it except to support her and every decision she made...

there are a lot of things happened at that 2 days concert, new unit and shuffle, maybe this also become a factor that made her worried and confused this past few days

then again I'm worried about this girl, somehow I feel she lacks motivation to go to the front and steal the spotlight, if I'm not mistaken she once said that she prefer to be at the side/back to support others rather than standing at the center position, I just hope that she has more courage to step out and grab every chance out there

and let's pray that the management, and of course the fans, won't left her just because of this...

14. fubuki

fubuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    Yuiri...sometimes she just has ridiculous decision in crucial moment *sigh*
    but well it's her own decision and I respect that...hope that the staff won't leave her because of this

15. achanoshiJKT

achanoshiJKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    This is the saddest Sousenkyo news of this year aside from Ricchan's graduation :(

16. tanraii

tanraii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Yuiri Mobame 2015/03/28

thank you for the handshake event!

many people have come for me\(^o^)/

and then, it’s about sousenkyo subject,
    but i honestly hesitate about it.
    after the formation of dendenmuchu was decided,
    at yesterday and today’s handshake event,
    i was asked: “you’ll participate in sousenkyo right?”
    but i could only give very vague reply…

i think after this, i still have some way to go, for now.
    without coming out to this sousenkyo,
    and if there was next sousenkyo,
    until then, i want to come out to sousenkyo
    upon my true strength being recognized,
    that’s what i plan to do.

up to now, even if i had my own feeling,
    it usually was washed away by the surroundings.
    so, in order for my own self to be strong,
    and because sousenkyo isn’t compulsory,
    without being washed away by the surroundings
    i want to follow through my own felling.

even if i might not come out to sousenkyo,
    because i has a proper reason to not come out,
    so i hope you could understand (that decision).
    source: http://ringobyte.tumblr.com/post/115170431521/yuiri-mobame-2015-03-28thank-you-for-the-handshake

ON8+ Radio with Yuiri, Kitarie and Megu
    (Mod edit: removed dead video link)

it feels so great to hear her voice and know that she is doing fine :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2018
  17. -crux-

-crux- Kenkyuusei

no one writes about the solo photo book competition here yet?
    so Yuiri will compete with Tano and Mio as a candidate for a solo photo book by Yanmaga, the contest started at 1 April until 30 April based on the growth of their 755 Individual Talk's watch
    you could check Yuiri's talk here http://7gogo.jp/lp/svh4UDoX4AhWkVIvojdMdG== but I don't know whether accessing it from browser will help to increase the watch counter or not...

18. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    its been while since my last post.. :) its quite surprising when i saw what happening in this yuiri thread wwww... *looking at those people who commented in Yuiri thread... i can say that she is quite popular these days.. yeah~, i feel glad for yuiri.*

Somehow I understands with what yuiri feels.. especially about her recent decission. of course i feels sad about her.. a bit regretting.. but, yeah~..its already happened, and me as her fan.. just can accept her decission wholeheartedly. No complain, no worries. i trust her, and i belive on her.. yuiri is yuiri. and i think she could freely makes her own decission as much as she wants. it her own life obviously..

i think yuiri herself has a deep thought about this.. and not joining ssk as her final decission
    , i think.. she have a brave heart to took that decission.

Perhaps we may say, "did she afraid ? is she running away from ssk ?".. i cant denie that thought, and also i couldnt say that she was not afraid or not running away from ssk. But.. i think yuiri is not that kind of type.. of course she feel the pressure.. but with those yuiri that i knew since her kenkyuusei time. i think she's not that kind type.. :)

i couldnt say much about her.. i also didnt have any argument about her. but its like... you know.. like a tie between the fan and her oshi's.. you will feels like... you were understands with what she actually feels. *sigh, this is too hard too explain, just forget it*

the most important is... i hope the best for her..

*ah !! and about the management.. just dont think too much about that. Management have principt that they will push the girl who have a promising future.. and not short-time popularity. and i think yuiri is one of member that belong into that kind of promising-future, so dont worry about that*

*Also with yuiri not joining sousenkyo.. now my vote didnt split and all goes to mayuyu*

Last edited: Apr 4, 2015
  19. tanraii

tanraii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    i think it is counted,, i tried to open another page and refresh it and then saw the counter increased one at a time. so maybe it counted

@Mayura48 thanks for the post it really sum up my thought:), i'm really bad at write up my mind so that help me a lot :lol:

but sometimes i cant help to think that her decision hit me really hard, i really want to support her and see her rank, and i know she can get it. but what's past is past and i respect her decision. we can still support her in different way isn't it :) ... and i hope we can see her in action next year and go straight into undergirls if theres still one ... please, i hope :lol:

have you check yuiri 755? it's very interesting to see many update from her all of the sudden ...
    some trivia that i found on yuirii 755
    her nogizaka oshimen is Kawago Hina
    she attend a same school with nogizaka Hori Miona
    and naachan really love yuuchan :lol:

Last edited: Apr 15, 2015
  20. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    @tanraii i know what you feel :) i also shocked when i hear this yuiri decission :(.

but.. there we are, ma friend :D.. what we could do just keep supporting her till the end :blush: she has already made her decission, and we cannot changes that.. and i belive in her decission.

yea~ i read about that :chuffed: *ayaka x Yuiri had blooming in 755 right now. lol :blush:
    its quite surprising that she is in the same school with Hori Miona. lol

And also since kawei had graduated this year.. now yuiri has become the only AKB member that come from Kanagawa *i hope she could be choosen as the next face of Kanagawa, like her senior kawaei [hehe]