Event / Concert The 2nd AKB48G Draft Kaigi (15/05/10)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 23, 2015.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    But if both teams draft à bunch of girls then they are shuffled; wouldn't it defeat the whole draft purpose where the picked one are attached to their team at least until they become full members ?

2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I still don't clearly see the point.
    since the draft's main goal is to find the types of girls who are missing in each team, wouldn't removing the one allready in place right after create another lacking ?

3. LilAlbatross

LilAlbatross Kenkyuusei

It's not the same though. Even though the AKB shuffle so soon before the draft isn't ideal, captains and scouts can still take a look at what their new teams are and might be lacking in the future in order to pick the girls who have the potential to fill those gaps.

Picking enough girls to facilitate a shuffle/new team creation is completely different. You could just pick a whole bunch of girls at random, since their team will probably end up looking completely different anyways. There's no way to pick strategically. And even then, HKT picking lots of girls doesn't mean the teams will be big enough to warrant shuffling. The draftees don't come in as full members, and even if they did KIV could pick like 6 girls and still not be considered oversized. Team K's sitting at 24. All it means is less opportunity for each kks to fill in for team members and grow as performers.

4. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    She's not the worst performer and she's cute + that name.

She's also one of the youngest girls in the group.

5. archy89

archy89 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    archykun
    Lost my application..Anyone have spare tickets to share? :oops:

6. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

How many girls do you think will be drafted?

Last time there were 20 girls drafted into 10 teams for an average of 2 picks per team. I have a feeling the per team average will be higher this time for 2 reasons:

a. The girls will join as bound KKS rather than full members (probably also the reason why the average age of candidates is lower)

b. Intake and standing number of KKS recently has been very low. Only 1 new KKS generation for any group in the last 12 months and AKB and NMB without any KKS at all. Nor are there any temporary or gimmick members at the moment (see Baito AKB) and Team 8 is pretty settled and established at this stage.

I think we will see 2.5 - 3 picks as the per team average this time around with AKB and NMB taking more than SKE and HKT. With 12 participating teams this would equate to between 30 and 36 picks.

7. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Haven't been following this closely until now - aside from the official youtube channel and AKBingo!, have the girls shown themselves off anywhere?

8. ranko

ranko Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    GPBchan

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Next part of the draft lesson videos. Inferring from their usage of 中 here this will be a 3 part series :)

9. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Is the general rule that you have to be mean and make them cry before there can be any progress? It seems to be that whatever they do, you tell them all off until they're all upset, and only then can you be nice to them :( I feel sorry for the poor kids!

10. okayuki

okayuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Twitter:
    okayuki
    they just show us the girl who cry or who have difficulty.. I find that we can't see all of the girl in this video and it is shame... I am happy to see my favorite Nishikawa Rei improve her sing!

11. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

I think they want to make clear to them that it's not just fun and games, it's serious business for people who are serious about becoming an entertainer and working hard for it. I think many people who see groups like AKB only see the image of girls looking pretty and being worshipped by their fans, they don't think about the struggle that goes on behind the scenes.

The girls who want to join the group should be made aware of the reality of being an idol as soon as possible, but it's also something they like to show the public since people are more likely to respect and support a group if they know that they're actually working hard to achieve their dream and not just spoiled brats who happened to be lucky enough to be given all those opportunities for free.

Did they divide them into groups again based on their singing? I think that would be a good thing to show them that they all have both strong points and weaknesses. Though a good voice has never been an important condition for joining this group.

12. moko

moko Kenkyuusei

Just found out about this, these girls are ridiculously cute especially Takahashi Kira and Nagayama Rin. Rooting for those two!!

13. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    OMFG! Imamura Maria is my heart!:cute::cute::cute::cute::cute::cute::cute::cute::cute:

My top three are:
    :1st: Imamrura Maria
    :2nd: Hitawashi Yui
    :3rd: Ogina Yuri (the girl who performed so well the instructor cried)

14. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    They've filmed it in quite a different way this year. Last time there were individual interviews, but at the kids homes. And, the training videos were littered with mini individual interviews, shots of the girls eating dinner and travelling and laughing and chatting, as well as dancing and singing and crying and whatnot. I think this is why so far I preferred last years - it felt a lot more natural to me. I'm struggling to pick out individuals I like, because they're always all together, and either upset or performing!

15. Shiroi_Akuma

Shiroi_Akuma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    I think that you are referring to Ogino Yuka instead of Ogina Yuri :^^;:

16. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

How did the groupings work? When he split them into groups A-H was that based on ability or randomly? Also the final selection at the end, was this of the girls with the best ability or the worst?

17. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Lol yes her lml. I knew there was a "Y" lmfaoo. Thank you. :^O^::blush:

18. Maiyanism

Maiyanism Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jujingyi
    Twitter:
    maiyanism
    I'm rooting for Ogino Yuka, I actually felt something when watching her perform...

19. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I believe the grouping was not ability based, but the girls at the end were the ones who did the best (or maybe had improved the most?)

20. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member