Iwata Karen (Karen) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. Rika

Rika Kenkyuusei

No, she shouldn't give up.

2. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    Yes me too, see her name in the peliminaries means that there's a potential to be rank in in the future so she shouldn't giving up

3. AKBlasphemy48

AKBlasphemy48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire
    I gave her most of the votes that I bought...I really tried to help her get on that stage, so she could finally say the speech that she had always wanted to up there. I agree with you guys that she shouldn't give up on trying to get in, because there are still many of us who is looking forward to what she has to say. No matter what though--she'll always be a star that shines bright in my heart and I am sure in many others who will be able to express these feelings directly to her too.

4. Merchan

Merchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    I feel very sad...I want to see her happy tears when she is called in SSK:(

5. Magickaito

Magickaito Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Potential is something without doubt but reality is something that hard to reach.
    It is not about pessimistic but if now is still hard to reach how harder it in next time in additional challenger.
    I not gonna believe if there are sousenkyou next year it will gonna be brighter.
    For the one who don`t have many fans (local based especially) need extra.... effort to make it equal for the other with that condition.

Because it is likely become the last (if today fact is different there will be little chanche she will change her mind--by her)
    After all from what she said today is honest feeling and no matter condition I will proud of her
    Maybe she didn`t deserve to be idol by fate eventhough she show that she is real idol more than anyone (not just simply physical)

In hard situation like this is difficult to choose what word will suitable for her because everyone already now what they feel in this situation.
    If you work for more than 4 years in same position without improvemnet moreover you become worst day by day what do you feel (the answer will same)
    The wise one will answer "Its don`t matter to me because I`m happy do that", it nt force to get answer like that because not everone can be like that.
    If you have been heard story about aeoraplane enginner who spent almost her career life in one position, its doesn`t mean that he is so bad so he can`t rank up but none can do the job as good as his and its about other people.
    Karen did her job excellent and always think other people but she never get proper rank up.
    There are many things people want but God only give what they really need
    (like If you want strength, God never give you that but give you weakness to be solved to become strong one)

I just want her get happiness no matter what she did and off course enjoy that happiness while she still in AKB.
    Before she leave, moment by moment she spent in AKB, each second of them must become the moment no matter what situation is.
    From the start AKB never sell result but the process and so in life why it is so important.
    Everyone always firu up by word "Effort must be rewarded" but remember the world is not perfect,
    So your output never always same with output just like chemical reaction or alchemy.
    If she happy than all her hard work never gonna be waste.

She must what she can do in AKB and able to mile from her heart in her remaining time.
    Story to be continued, Show must go on , No flower without rain and will waiting until The Time Has Come

Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
  6. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

we should do the brainstorming on top 10 reasons why iwata karen was not ranked in the SSK

we should also ask why a talented girl like her was not ranked even though she was placed in the prelims ?? is it her showbiz family her burden ?? or is it she did not reached the mainstream and casual fans ??

7. elt22048

elt22048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Twitter:
    eltonjpt
    Reason 1. Akb girls are under pushed
    2. Despite being in AKB didn't appear in the last single so so many other deserving girls
    3. Too many sister groups and kenins lol

Ahh I'm so sad she did not rank!!! She is so great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    I was a bit bummed that she didn't got called because,I thought she was doing "ok" during the prelims so I thought she might would have have a spot somewhere!That's to bad!

9. Yunachu

Yunachu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    I'm so sad she didn't make it.

Though at least during the prelims she got in so that hopefully shows her she really does have fans who want to vote for her. Don't give up, Karen >.<

AKB seems to have a big problem though, with most of the girls ranking being either 9th gen and before and very few new gen. And all management seems to push are kennins and AKB's already established top. With this it has been over a year since Karen (and many others) last performed on a single. Meanwhile many SKE/HKT/NMB girls have been on AKB's singles as well as on their own singles... they should start pushing their own girls now because this looks bad for AKB's future.

10. sweetygirl1994

sweetygirl1994 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Honestly, after today I'm glad that she won't participate in the election anymore. It's only an additional stress to her and a cause of pain when she isn't ranked, even though she doesn't show it, so I'm really glad she doesn't want to do that anymore.

11. kazu-kun

kazu-kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    feels bummed out atm.

12. NanaHoshii

NanaHoshii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    habumizuho
    Iwata Karen Google+ June 6, 2015
    Senbatsu sousenkyo has ended ーーー!!!

Everyone thank you so much

And please do not apologize 。

Because I had a great time this two week 。

Each and every vote of your love, absolutely not a waste !

Surely my name didn’t get called, and it’s indeed mortifying 。But this two week journey with everyone for a rank-in, for me will be a lifetime treasure 。

This year my fellow 12th gen entering senbatsu, and Takamina-san ranked 4th

It was an enjoyable night

I realize again today, how I love Takamina-san so much 。

Great effort may not always be rewarded 。

If that’s the case then, until you get rewarded, keep it coming!!!!(laugh)

I’m a girl with many shortcoming, but everyone I hope you’d still accompany me from now on !!!

Truly thank you so so much (´∀`)!

Source: https://www.facebook.com/IwataKaren...00703.442226772515160/877315985672901/?type=1

"Great effort may not always be rewarded." =( Karen...

13. Sheiladesu

Sheiladesu Kenkyuusei

Dont forget that you needed at least 13,000+ to rank in this year. Compared to last years 9,000+ thats, a bit of a jump. Karen would have needed almost 8,300 votes to rank. It may not seem like a lot, but for a girl who hasnt been pushed this year and was not in the last single. mmmmm. ;(

14. Stephen

Stephen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I was hoping Karen would rank. She deserves to rank. Hope she ranks next year.

15. Magickaito

Magickaito Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Thats the real issue just keep promoting other group only make AKB member dig their own graveyard,
    just look how they keep promoting girl from other in every single moreover the AKB number already to much with team 8.
    They lack of power like how strong SKE fan did and off course the vote of old great member hardly transfer to new gen.
    Like fish who only follow the stream never taste so delicious, thats why Japanese itself love salmon because it opposite from that.
    Until when they realize it?
    There are many great member in AKB like Karen which rarely get better response from fans not just bunch of famous one (managemnet one) who show the skill,
    Next year there will no Takamina there and likely followed by Nyan and then one by one followed by other old great member.
    Look at the single is the simple thing how to know where its lead to, sales bsed and off course the important one is quality one.
    There always great song and worst song but even the worst one when sing by great one always became great song.
    AKb need quality and integrated things and if things keep like that then there will be no diifferent from other idol group in Japan.

16. NanaHoshii

NanaHoshii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    habumizuho
    Most of the sisters groups girl that ranked have nothing to do with AKB and never got promoted by them.
    I think that AKB just don't know how to push girls.

17. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Just to complete, here's the Takamina's speech translated, for those how to want understand Karen's post
    http://dopplerrific.tumblr.com/post/120879440404/takahashi-minamis-ssk-speech

Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
  18. iWOTAkaren48

iWOTAkaren48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Twitter:
    iwatakaren_IFC
    i'm so sad. I can't say anymore on her g+. but this is her last sousenkyo. i think it's a great idea

19. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

why a talented and goofy girl like karen was not ranked this year even though she was rank in the prelims ?? she was a hard worker also but why ??

20. EraMemory

EraMemory Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Bummed that Karen didn't rank after all my votes too...

Anyway, here's a radio program from Konya wa Kaeranai with her, Miyu and Tomu that I translated. Please enjoy.

if the video does not show watch the video here