Kitahara Rie (Kitarie) / AKB48 5th Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by Tatami Mats, Jul 30, 2008.

1. kitarieoshi4life

kitarieoshi4life Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    Actually in today's AKB SHOW, Sasshi mentions how the person she's most excited to see in senbatsu is Rie! Because they're friends and last year they talked about what would happen if Rie made senbatsu and Sasshi got first ofc that didn't happen but this year both of their goals were reached so she's really excited and says this single will be the best with both of them in it!

2. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    Congrats Kitarie!!! What a huge jump back into senbatsu, very happy for her.

YokoKita back to back and with very close vote totals ;)

3. Chimai

Chimai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Kitarie's ranking was my second favorite moment of the night, just behind Takamina ranking #4. I am liking Rie more and more lately and the way she was absolutely glowing throughout her speech (which was also awesome) was breathtaking to watch. Right when her name was called you could see her light up the entire arena. She flew down those steps, and with such grace.

I am ridiculously excited for NGT. Both Kitarie and Yukirin are fantastic seniors and I expect nothing but great things being achieved by a group with those two at the helm. Their two choices from the draft are very promising as well. GO NGT48!

4. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Yayyyy Rie! I'm so happy! <3

5. kitarieoshi4life

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    [​IMG]
    She is such a fab princess, I am literally on cloud nine now that she's in senbatsu. I just hope management keep her for the next single----

6. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    I just wanted to put it out there,the election just happen and it's too soon to think about the next one but it will be important for everyone yo keep in mind not slack off because if the fans do that she'll fall out again especially considering that with each Sousenkyo,it require more votes to even just keep the same position!Some even loose some ranking spots even though they received more votes then the year before!I'm already think about it because I like to think ahead and since Takamina won't be there anymore and if I do decide to buy votes,to whom I'll give them!So got me think that since my focus on was on Takamina and not much money to spare,I couldn't votes on other members that I would have liked to support (gives votes to Sayanee and Yui since they're my second favorites,helping the general effort to help Paruru to get up in ranks,having Haruppi in Senbatsu,Rie and Milky back in Senbatsu)!

The thing is,if I do decide to participate in campaigns I don't if next year I would bother to help Milky because the goal to have her back in Senbatsu as archived so I don't know if some fans,it will be the same for Rie!I think some of her votes came fans that decided to spare a vote or 2 on Rie because she might be their oshi,I think it was a common ground in everyone mind that she should get back in Senbatsu!

7. philipho188

philipho188 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    This is fantastic! She is getting the confidence she deserves now. Girls get hotter when that happens! Yer!! :drool:

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

congrats to Kitarie jumping back to Senbatsu !!! I am still shock when I watched the SSK when they announed Kitarie's name at 11th place.
    She gained 26,900 votes and looks like transferring to NGT help her in this SSK ? For comparison, Milky gained 19.607 votes to reach 12th place.

this is a mystery to me....can anyone explain how Kitarie gain that many votes this year?
    the stage48 exit poll for Kitarie is 7 votes (38th place).

Last edited: Dec 2, 2015
  9. kitarieoshi4life

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    Just because Rie isn't popular with fans here on s48 doesn't mean she's not popular in general. I didn't even vote for that poll thing and she's my kamioshi lmao. It's really just her fans. People underestimate Rie because she's not seen as popular by international fans so people brush her aside and don't pay attention to her but in reality Rie has a lot of fans in Japan. They all came together to raise money for her and they campagined like crazy. Passing out flyers during handshake and 2shot events, holding Twitter events to get her name trending, etc. Rie oshis worked their butts off to get her back where she belongs and finally, this year, it's paid off. And of course moving to NGT helped as well. Many Niigata reps tweeted about voting for Rie and even for Yuki.

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

I am just curious on the rise of Kitarie for this sousenkyo. Obviously her fans worked hard for fund raising and her fans got voting power.
    people probably surprised that Kitarie could bounce back to Senbatsu and wonder how it all happen.

11. figulou

figulou Kenkyuusei

Ok i'm sorry , i'm little angry because lot of people says she is 11th because she is NGT. Like she doesn't desserve this place. But i don't reprove you. In fact it's always the same thing for the elections, Sashi win because she has a rich fan ,Yuki too etc..

12. tomi

tomi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    late, but, CONGRATULATIONS TO RIE!
    She deserves it so much, i wasn't expecting her to enter senbatsu, but, man, I'm so, soooo happy:cry2:

13. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I laugh whenever NGT comment comes up lol. I mean they havent even peformed yet and they expect random ngt wota to vote for rie? That's just a poor excuse. Lots of butthurt and jealousy in ssk thread.

Nah. Actually after next year great increase in rank, I really expect her to be in senbatsu. Thou I am not sure why the fans has become enthusiastic, but it is really great!! Top 11 is cool as I said and I am sure she will be top 10 next year.

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

there are 4 senbatsu spots open this sousenkyo. Every girls wants to be senbatsu and the competition is really intense. Happy for Kitarie, Milky, Kaotan, Churi and Tomu made it.
    I dont know why people get angry when they mention NGT wota ? NGT havent officially started yet and why so defensive about it ?

15. kitarieoshi4life

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    BIG NEWS EVERYONE!
    Kitarie will be getting her own documentary on TBS! It's from the same producers that made Tanochan's documentary! It airs this summer, July 22! AHHH SO EXCITING! Source is Aki-P's 755!
    [​IMG]

16. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    I just watch a video of Rie speech with translation and it's just hit that 50% of NGT ranked since right now there's only 4 members and Rie and Yukirin!They're even Senbatsu!lol!Must be some kind of record! :p

17. Animeswordmaster

Animeswordmaster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    All aboard the Rie train!
    Rietrain3.jpg

Also, if the documentary has a Japanese sub file for it, I don't mind translating it, but if there isn't, then I'll need a timer. Lemme know if anyone's interested.
    ~ASM of NKM48 subs

18. Animeswordmaster

Animeswordmaster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    Rie's tweet to Rena: https://twitter.com/Rie_Kitahara3/status/608696652543578112
    れなひょん、卒業おめでとう。 女優松井玲奈楽しみにしてます。きっとこの先玲奈ちゃんの活躍を見て、悔しかったり羨ましかったり思うのだろーなー[​IMG][​IMG]それもまたいとをかし[​IMG][​IMG]応援します‼︎ ちなみに、れなひょんというあだ名をつけたのは私!!!!!!笑

Rena-hyon, congrats on graduating. I'm looking forward to the actress Matsui Rena. Before this, I've always seen Rena-chan's success, and it's been frustrating because I was jealous/envious. Even with that, I'll still always lend you a helping hand. I'll support you!!

In addition, the name Rena-hyon was made by me!!!!!! Lol

19. kitarieoshi4life

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    Rie attended the ShortShorts Film Festival to promote 48G’s latest film project where they plan to release 9 short movies (10 minutes long) that will star a different 48 member. The first four movies to be released will star Rie, Sae, Mogi, and Chori.
    Some pictures of her
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Videos + Preview of Sae and Rie's short movies

if the video does not show watch the video here

20. kitarieoshi4life

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    Rie centers Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai at the Sendai handshake event!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1