Kashiwagi Yuki (Yukirin)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by issa, Jun 20, 2007.

1. figulou

figulou Kenkyuusei

Ok, so maybe zero punishment for her , it's a big relief. But in this case i'm unhappy all the members should have the same sentence. My girl Murashige out in senbatsu ,i'm still mad of that. Minegishi skull bald :rant:. If no one respect this law remote it .

Sorry for my bad english, google translation is sometimes lame >(.

2. kinakomochi

kinakomochi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I guess that puts to bed any doubts about the possibility of a scandal, though -- one did happen.

Interesting to see how this'll be dealt with by the Yukirin fanbase, though... *gets a drink too*

3. trxsh

trxsh Member

Well, Akimoto saying he will let the fans decide if they want to keep supporting her is, I guess, what usually happens.
    I have to agree with some people and say that I think she will eventually bounce back. No doubt some fans will leave, but I think the majority will feel betrayed for a while, but then forgive her. Maybe she'll also get hoards of new fans eager to white knight someone with a scandal, lol. She's had a really prolific idol career and, honestly, in the context of so many scandals in the past, I feel like the reaction is already a bit... muted? Like, "oh, another one." If Sayuri can bounce back after a scandal that looks like pillow management, on top of adultery, and then lying about it; then I think Yukirin can bounce back as well. I'll add though, that Yukirin was really someone I didn't expect it from. I read what @garnetjester said earlier and I agreed with it, I think she really was serious about the love ban and having an "orthodox idol" image, but her feelings/desires just got the better of her. As someone who really likes and supports Yukirin, I would be happy if she gave a sincere apology somehow. It would feel very humble and mature of her. On the other hand, if she goes the "business as usual, not acknowledging it" route, it would just spur on the feelings of betrayal in her fans I think.
    Anyway, I could be wrong but I predict that in the next year's documentary, we'll see a lot of Yukirin lol. Maybe #1 in next year's ssk? Kidding lol

4. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Agreed. Let's not even forget that people don't really care anymore LOL

5. Chimai

Chimai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    This plus most other recent incidents are really convincing me that management doesn't care much about these "scandals" anymore and is just letting stuff take its natural course, i.e. Letting fans decide if they still want to support the member. I have no complaints, to be honest... I think that's how it should be.

6. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    Yukiriin ! ohayo ! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ Kore kara mo oen shite imasu !! yukirin ganbatte ne~ !! ~((((*゜▽゜*))))

A lot of support in twitter for yukirin !!! Yukirin ganbatte !! smile always !! :blush:

Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
  7. JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I don't think she'll receive punishment at all.

8. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Seriously @Togasaki, I tried to warn both @rka and you, among others, off of this type of confrontation when I warned him not to drag other's oshis unnecessarily in to the debate. Maybe I was not specific enough. And if so I am sorry about that. But now I am stating it unequivocally, to all.

Don't make personal attacks in this thread. Got a problem with someone, try to hash it out, reasonably, in PM. Otherwise, don't engage. If it gets too over the top, there is the report feature. I will use it as I fit, I suggest you all do the same. Fortunately, in this unfortunate thing my Oshimen is going through, I have not had to use it all that much. Let's keep it that way.

Moving on.

You know. A thought occurred to me. Some one mentioned that the response to this "scandal" seems to be muted compared to others. Maybe that is due to past scandals driving away a large part of the people who would be incensed by them? Or the fandom, for the most part has grown up and started to realize it is not really that big a deal?

9. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    My inner smarta** lawyer is telling me he didn't even mention the word, scandal.

10. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Hence the quotation marks. Paraphrasing on my part. Should of been clearer about that.:^^;:

11. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    It's not that, since he didn't technically acknowledged it, seems savvy on their part.

12. kinakomochi

kinakomochi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Great point, hjr -- I see several factors that could perhaps cause this sort of sea change to happen:

a) simple fan fatigue of RKJ ending idol careers;
    b) modern fanbase progressing socially towards more Western views of pop idols' life/work balance;
    c) suspicion that mgmt may even be involved in planning and execution of RKJ-related lapses in order to drum up clicks and buzz, and not wanting to be manipulated in this way anymore;
    d) a gradual year-on-year shift away from local, handshaking fanbases and their funding (hardcore wota who'd support RKJ to perpetuate the idol illusion of chastity)... towards fanbases abroad where RKJ isn't culturally as vital to fan loyalty, due to less handshake event access

There's a lot of overlap between these points as well... and as Aki-P's comments re: his views on how Yukirin's scandal should be handled, suggest... doesn't seem like he's invested in any particular outcome from it, as long as it doesn't affect cash flow. However this conclusion is highly dependent on the fanbase in question -- it's more than possible that if this were another idol this happened to, like Paru or Sayaka or Sakura, that the outcry from them would be vastly different, as well as his response to it.

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i bet if this happens to less popular member, management wouldn't hesitate to dish out punishment.

14. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    @kl9391 Oh, you are talking about Aki-P. I was commenting on another S48 post. Not Aki-P's interview.

@kinakomochi Even the local fanbase, in general, seems more lenient. N46's Sayuringo still manged to sell all her HS, granted after many resell rounds. And the duration of the last few uproars seemed shorter. There is still the random nutters who go to extremes, who I will not characterize as fans. Just seems fewer of them. But I don't know, mostly a thought experiment on my side. Time will be they only way to see if I am any where near the mark on this one.:^^;:

15. risou

risou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Of course, they are after $
    It's hard to move easily when so much money is involved. Yukirin brings in lot of money for the company.
    Whereas a girl who doesn't bring in much can be used as "an example" to discourage such behaviours in highly profitable girls.

16. ABF48

ABF48 Member

@kinakomochi Great point you made there.. but i just dont see it will gonna be different if this happened to other member, remember sashi.. she got 4th place at that time (popular) and she got punish. and if maybe i try to imagining this things happened to Paruru, Sakura, Sayaka or anyone else, even mayuyu. they will be the same, they need to got punished! fans will think like that

@CutePanda i dont think so.. i just.. dont think so, or maybe i will think so if you can give an example about who the less popular or popular member who got that different treatment ?

Well, even yukirin didnt get the punishment, she already got those social bad treatment from public. look at how much people are badmouthhing her in internet or SNS. If i was her.. maybe i will think that my life is not worth anymore. And will think twicely about.. continuing this or not.

Sayuringo has forgiven.. but still, it take some times.

For me, i think yukirin is still need to get punished, its a must! but despite from that, i dont care what kind of punishment that she will get.. becuase what i care is she got the punishement, just that.

Suddenly remembering acchan scandal. did they give her punishment ? well.. come to think of it, it'll be so much different if you're the center. :)

17. Yukirin9

Yukirin9 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    It's funny how much more invested non-Yukirin fans are to this so called "betrayal" of her fans.
    It's again funny that only a minority of people she "betrayed" are crying for blood while people indirectly affected are the ones crying for punishment.
    What's more, all these people condemning this silence and the act of Yukirin ignoring this scandal. Would you rather she lie? Would you rather she give a BS excuse? She was gone for 2-3 days during this chaos FYI. She chose to move on and just do her best again. I'm sure she'll clear the air soon and while you wait to condemn that too, stop and think for a second and reevaluate yourself and your views. She has chosen to move on and so should you.
    @ABF48 her life is not worth living anymore and her idol career is not great enough to survive this and continue? Harsh words. Think before you press that enter key please.

18. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I think not posting for a few days may be enough as a punishment. The act will not put her down but the reaction of the fans will.

19. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I know Aki-P already said that the "love ban rule is just a "fun" thing he make to make the 48G more captivating (marketable) and he also stated "Because Love Ban Law is not present, we deal with members differently when they are caught to be in a relationship.”

from the very start. the love ban rule is just part of the idol gimmick so, they could portray the pure. untainted and innocent girl image to be more believable. it's not even legit and their are no real grounds for it from the management until they got caught by expose tabloid like Bunshun. though as a fan you can't really help but feel somewhat disappointed especially with someone like Yukirin. who stated before that "the love ban rule is necessary as long we're idols" but it doesn't mean fans should be too close minded about it. this girls are just humans after all. besides this Yukirin scandal with tegoshi is just a recycled rumor though with 2-shot evidence now. Bunshun must have been keeping this 2-shot to expose it at the right time. of course after the SSK results had come out.

I've read before that Bunshun likes to expose this evidence after the SSK rather than before the SSK. so, the fans would feel stupid for voting and spending a lot of money just for them to find out that their beloved idol is dating behind their back. though I hope for the best for Yukirin. cause regardless if their is a no love ban rule. I know we will support this girls from very start anyway.

20. ABF48

ABF48 Member

@Yukirin9 oi! oi! oi! chotto matte!! i dint say like that!! please read my post carefully!! i try to imagine myself as her! not directly saying that it was her!.. maybe i need to explain more slowly so you can understands. I.. imagining.. myself.. in.. yukirin place now. And.. with.. those.. all.. of.. people.. who.. badmouthing.. me.. in .. internet.. , I ..will.. feel.. like.. my.. life.. is.. not .. worth.. anymore.. because.. its.. too.. hard.. to facen.. this.. problem, and.. people.. was .. like.. blaming.. all.. to.. me. get that ?

And i never say, that her idol career is, oh my.. like what you said in your post. OMG!! this is just an completely misconception from you!!