Miyazawa Sae (Sae) / AKB48 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by Kyobu, Jun 5, 2007.

1. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
  2. trxsh

trxsh Member

How nice of them to put her in the very last row <3

3. Fani Chairani

Fani Chairani Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    It's a bad news. I'm very confused why they put Saechan & Masana in the last row? Their position in SSK was up, but in SKE48 new single their positon be back away to last row.

4. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

Rank high in SSK, gets thrown into the back row, SKE48 management logic?

5. combat_warrior

combat_warrior Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    That's not a problem.
    What I heard from an insider was that Sae was too kind and what she told us in the PB only accounted for 50% of what had happened during her stay there. So I let you judge it yourself. ^_^

6. trxsh

trxsh Member

Yeah I'm not mad, I guess I was just disappointed but I'm already over it.
    She's ~#12 in the formation order and when I checked, Yukirin was the exact same for Mae shika mukanee lol and that's Yukirin so it's not even just a specific treatment for Sae, they just have to consider other things than popularity for a choreography formation, can't be helped

7. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Meh, I'm not worried or even that mad about her position in the SKE single. She did moved to the first row couple of times and got some close-ups ;) Also it's Rena's last single and her center song, so let her shine~ Plus it's now the first time they're back to 16nin senbatsu after the shuffle? Maybe that affect Sae's position too? Anyway, I like the song~ Altough that was a live band playing it, so I guess it might have a bit different sound later. And I'm lookign fiorward to the MV. Hopefully Sae gets some decent screentime on it.

8. GOBlue

GOBlue Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Is it too much to ask that that a member that has ranked in the Senbatsu for every election, is a gen 2 AKB member, universally respected and looked up to by the younger generations and is a team captain be given at least a co-center spot in one song at least once? At least a coupling song?

9. Fani Chairani

Fani Chairani Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka

Like her position in SSK, is it true?

10. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Thanks for sharing rka. Man, that took me a looong time to get through the pictures! Seems like Postimg is going a bit slow, and I haven't been checking S48 for almost 36 hours (family business)...

Man, I miss those "super updates". Nearly 300 pictures! :eek:

11. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    I read this single's positions were decided before SSK ranks happened? If so, we can prolly look forward better for the 19th single. Chill, people~

@rka The pic on the right was taken during the niconico live. The middle pic is also from that event. But I dunno where one could get those.

12. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Hi, everyone, could someone answer when was this picture taken? These two are so lovely here:

[​IMG]

13. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    ^150116
    saechan_150116c.jpg

14. Palioxis

Palioxis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    This week's AKBingo featured Saechan!! It's episode 346 and you can see it here => http://48video.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1886.html (I stole this from the AKBingo thread ) Ahh but Saechan's danso is really really the best :hehe: Too good for this world <3

Well I might be biased hehe.

But I think as always Saechan's (Saekun's?) danso got the best reaction from everyone. Haha, from what I could see pretty much all the girls were slumped up against each other, overwhelmed by the feelings :hehe::hehe::hehe: The end of the episode pretty much confirmed it, I think, 'cause honestly I think Kitahara had the most interesting directing :whistle:

15. trxsh

trxsh Member

Thanks for sharing ^^
    Sae, why so handsome?
    I don't think she usually has to wear a wig for danso, her hair grew a lot :) Also, to me it was really funny that she highlighted her mole with make-up.
    For me it was Mita Mao's BL <3 lol

Kinda random, but a couple days ago a fan asked Kizaki Yuria on 755 who the top three members she wants to date are and Sae was #1. (#2 Azuma Rion, #3 Ikuta Erika) she said this about her if anyone can understand or is interested :p
    http://7gogo.jp/lp/McormaXSKrtWkVIvojdMdG==/2566

Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
  16. trxsh

trxsh Member

Sae and Mariyannu appeared on Shanghai School~ (they are in Tokyo though lol)

if the video does not show watch the video here

17. Fani Chairani

Fani Chairani Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    How about Saechan position in AKB48 41st Single 'Halloween Night'?

Saechan position was rearmost in some part (I think).

CJEv6JaUwAAXZIz.jpg

How about your comment about position in this single?

It's a trick or treat from management?

Will you not buying this single?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2015
  18. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    It's not like she had that position during the whole song though. It started like this which looks good and like it should be:
    8poji.png
    But then, I really think it's weird how her position is suddenly the at the furthest back... what is the logic to put 8 over there I don't get it >_<

Sae wrote something on her 755 which I'd like to have a proper translation since google translate is being an ass with it. Something like we should wait and she's aiming for bigger world etc.?
    EDIT: This was translated by AKBwrapup:
    "I know a lot of people out there are not ok with a world where inequality exists.
    But the world where I belong right now has a relatively small capacity.

One day I want to play in the bigger league!

And I hope I can overcome those hardships together with you guys.
    I’m disappointed with myself for having failed to meet your expectation.
    I think this has something to do with the way I lead my life. I’m sorry."

She shouldn't be apologizing, there's nothing that was her fault ;_;

Last edited: Jul 5, 2015
  19. mcbcagirl

mcbcagirl Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lilxicanita
    i wonder what made her write that??? did something happen that I havent heard about...y would she think she isnt meeting her fans' expectations?

20. Support_Idol

Support_Idol Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    LOL like if she had gotten the #7 spot it would suddenly become the kami-6 instead :rolleyes:

^ this! Glad I'm not the only one who thought that...and and it's not like it's a song where members are changing positions frequently throughout so there isn't really a whole lot of justification for it...however I think Sae will find a way to shine despite less than favorable positioning :)