Sato Amina (Amina) / 4th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by yumestarlet, Nov 29, 2007.

1. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
  2. kazu-kun

kazu-kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    No, but in episode 1, Nakayan was in it as a kid.

3. Neri&Sea

Neri&Sea Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    I'm new here too.
    I watched a really old documentary and two articles about Amina.
    I'm sad things didn't really work out well for her in AKB. She was very popular among fans but management never cared.
    Hard work is not always rewarded. It sucks!
    But Kondo Koso Esctasy is really cool :^O^: She left her mark!

4. tsukiname

tsukiname Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Her character in Cinderella Girls isn't going to appear for now in the anime. Usually it takes more time for a character to have voice in the game,too. But the other two characters who won the elections are really popular (Airi Totoki & Ranko Kanzaki)now.Her character is the winner of the 3rd election so we can expect a good response from the fans too.

But more than anything,I'm expecting the announcement date of her character song (once she gets that,it's definitely the start)

Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
  5. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    "but if you didn't work hard, you won't start anything"

Minami Takahashi

:lol:

6. arifer

Twitter:
    arifer48
  7. kazu-kun

kazu-kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
  8. Nagatsuki Nura

Nagatsuki Nura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
  9. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Anyone have watched her new anime??? Overall not so bad but kinda weird. And she got a solo song!!!!!!!

10. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    A couple of recent Amina pics, from Mocchi's twitter.

Attached Files:

11. tsukiname

tsukiname Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Agh,I completely forgot to post here about the Elections of Cinderella Girls. Like the sousenkyo in AKB you vote your favorite idols. At least one free vote is given by playing the game,so with only downloading it,you have one. For more votes you have to buy idolm@ster products.
    Amina's character is here,of course.
    But damn,the last day to vote is April 17th,and in Japan is already that day...
    I will post about the event sooner next year XD I'm sad because Amina's character didn't rank in the preliminaries,and with the free vote of her fans here she could have increased in rank. Still,the number of votes for the 1st rank exceeds 350.000 votes ...X_X
    I will post her ranking when results are announced.
    I'm confident she will have a good rank after she releases her first CD with Idolm@ster

12. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Woah, are they with Akisun and Naruru? That's crazy that they are posting pics with a member who went into AV. That's awesome! I'm glad the stigma is being decreased in the 48G!

13. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    That's exactly what I thought when I saw them. But I guess since these 4 are so close for years now, and it's not like Naruru's career went as scandalously as others.

14. tsukiname

tsukiname Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Her idolm@ster character ranked 45th in the elections. Next year we have to work hard,since the top 15 wins solo covers of songs and are released in CDs. I'd really love to hear Amina covering an AKB song solo *_*

15. arifer

Twitter:
    arifer48
    On her recent Yonikomo, Amina received quite a few letters talking about romance & relationships. The discussion then went on about her romance-void life as an idol during her AKB days, how she'd feel slightly grumpy during holidays like Christmas XD

But what she said after, caught my attention and gave me quite a good laugh after listening to it.

She went to watch Kiseijuu the movie with her friends and was seated next to a group of high school boys. Apparently the intro had some gory scenes and she tried not to watch it. However, the guy next to her, was shockingly scared of it too and shut his eyes so as not to watch it! "OMG He's so cute!" Now there's where I lost it and LOLed. She kept side-eyeing him throughout the movie.

Listening to Amina talk about taking an interest in a guy, albeit having done nothing but side-eye him, is so refreshingly uplifting! She's still not pushing into a relationship but I hope she does find someone who'll make her happy and support her from right beside her :)

16. Blue Sweater

Blue Sweater Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoamina
    That's a cute story:) I was watching Kitahara Rie Seitansai stage for 2012 and Amina was the host introducing the birthday and also appeared at the end with Kitarie. I miss seeing her in AKB48 (or seeing her at all in fact!). Hope she makes some appearance in her seiyuu role at some point:)

17. DX|Takamina

DX|Takamina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    DXTakamina
  18. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Amina made it to the recent Team 4 reunion!![hehe]
    [​IMG]

19. KashiwagiYukirin

KashiwagiYukirin Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Aminachu
  20. arifer

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Amina will be playing a character in the app [INFINITE DRIVE] as a certain Miria. But the more important thing about this game is that she's the singer for the promotional video!

if the video does not show watch the video here

Oh and just announced today on her radio show, Amina will also be featured in Locodol's Drama Album released on August 19th :)
    http://columbia.jp/prod-info/COCX-39225/

P.S. It's her iM@S's character's birthday today too