Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    I think Yasu said that Baito's gonna have to take a break because of it. Right now, fighting Yakuza and saving Sayanee in MG5 is top priority.

2. ikuchan udon

ikuchan udon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    @Voightkampff ..Thanks as always for subbing it..but do you have other link to:^^;: download softsub other than torrent?

3. d768

d768 Kenkyuusei

Whohoo, thanks for the subs!

4. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    i can email it to you

5. ikuchan udon

ikuchan udon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    please do so:mail:..and thank you again:worthy:

6. PucuCuang

PucuCuang Kenkyuusei

those antis are really persistent, .. well I don't know how obsessive can person be .. something I got amazed about the japanese, be it the good thing or the worse thing. it seems they don't know the word "give up".

well, many children have birthday at the same day with their mother death., I mean their mothers sacrifice their life for their babies while giving birth. this what the happiest and yet the saddest thing on earth.

7. Kris Poh

Kris Poh Kenkyuusei

Translate by ParuruINA

[​IMG]

Translate by me

[​IMG]

From Atsushi,

To Paruru,

There is no need for you to worry, I will be waiting for your return. Please take care of your health.

Parurun Parurun Pochittona

[​IMG]

Atsushi-san

Sorry for causing trouble for you.

---

This is the first time I like doing translation then posting at Stage48. As for Baitou, next week is BBQ part 2.

[​IMG]

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Aug 8, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  8. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

It's a really sad moment for all the Paruru-oshi :(:(
    I feel so down, like all paruparu-fans , although I understand that in part Paruru image is created by Mngmnt for be so unique, when i see my dear oshi blamed by idiots like nobody in the history of the group ( and without be never even remotely touched by any scandals, without any fault at all, but just cos she's always an hot topic in the news and a prominent member!!!) I feel bad... it's definitely so sad.

Now Paruru-sama conditions are also worsened, she surely overworked herself in last months, I remember when I saw the draft, she had such a tired expression... :cute::cute::cute: (and she overworked for the sake of the group and for the sake also of this sub-humans "antis":rant:).
    When I see the smoke on the stages I always wonder if Paruru-sama don't push herself too much (I hate all that unnecessary smoke, Paruru is already enough without "special effects"). Tons of works inside and outside the group, and perform is just a part of the overall Paruru activities, she's also a top model and a public person and she's just 21.
    Aki-p have to know Paruru is treasure and should not be wasted, Paruru must be protected and preserved because she's already in the history & when she's on stage the word is a better place.
    In the haru con encore she was fantastic like always, like I always thought from the start, the BWT first perf was simply fantastic (with a decent video editing) and she was super great totally cool, & the spontaneous applause of the Saitama Super Arena when Yuihan mentioned how cool Paruru was in the perf and in the videoclip just showed, speack clearly: She's wonderful and cool and great, a super radiant light of joy!
    I want to see her happier and healtier in the next future.

a hug to everybody (and thanks for the updates!!) and
    let's hope/pray/think/concentrate on Paruru-sama get well soon!

some Paruru-sama pics
    UN_0158.jpg

tumblr_nsjut18HFs1thdhljo1_1280.jpg tumblr_nses1y6xZ41u8tdmlo9_1280.jpg

Last edited: Aug 9, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  9. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

When she speak like this I feel cold inside even if out there is 40° Celsius

10. Mbbp

Mbbp Kenkyuusei

Hi guys, can I ask what's happening? I keep seeing these Paru tweets where she's been so negative. I just know that she is suffering from asthma and she is asked to take a leave from work. Why exactly are the antis hating and why is she being so negative? Not like it's her fault? Sorry I don't really have a lot of time to scroll up or do research, cheers.

11. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

Paruru is at rest for a month and she's sad (poor little star!:cute::cute::cute:), until after the janken (doctors order :fp: ). Antis are like always, every Paruru-act is over-analyzed, everything is just an excuse for critics (this happens for all the superstar... people even burned beatles discs in the last century), sadly nothing really important or worst than normal..
    (last excuse was paruru day 8/6)

12. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    She's taking a sabbatical, essentially.

13. Mbbp

Mbbp Kenkyuusei

Thanks! I thought there's something big going on but thank God there wasn't. I hope Paru stop being sad because it's sad seeing her IG/Twitter negativity :( Other members also like Mayu or Jurina was also asked to rest for health reasons before and they came back just fine. Hope she cheers up :)

14. DaremoDesu

DaremoDesu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    This thread is always so negative... :cold:
    I don't understand antis at all, why do they feel the need to hate someone they don't even know?! Anyways, hope she'll be back soon.

15. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    She deleted many of her tweets, even the ones that mentioned her sickness. I wonder why.

16. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    She very often deletes stuff that she doesn't like anymore for what ever reason. Like back when she had G+ she would delete old posts, same with her instagram, and now her twitter. I doubt we'll ever find a pattern to this but for the recent deletion of her tweets specifically, I think she just wanted to get rid of those harassing tweets that people wrote to her.

Paruru's latest tweets:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/Paruru_Fans_INA/status/630088490248761344

I'm just going to put all of the recent events in one place so people can follow them more easily:

8/7 Paruru won't participate in the Janken tournament and other AKB48 events due to her asthma until further notice.

https://twitter.com/Paruru_Fans_INA/status/629615340486553600

Aki-p seems to have noticed some of the Paruru-hate on 2ch.

https://twitter.com/Paruru_Fans_INA/status/629655567368327168

8/8 Day 1 of Paruru's leave: Paruru misses work, falls into an existential crisis

https://twitter.com/Paruru_Fans_INA/status/629900920709586944

8/8 Atsushi reassures Paruru by using her own spell.

https://twitter.com/Paruru_Fans_INA/status/630029068948402176

Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
  17. d768

d768 Kenkyuusei

The feels...............................

18. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

That makes me so sad.. I really hope she is alright, both mentally and physically. I will miss her if she has to be away longer.

Gambatte Paruru! ♥

19. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I wonder if that all day filming for that BBQ episode of Baito messed her health up. The winds during that day were crazy.

Before I always shrugged off whenever she complains about outdoor filming, but I think I won't ever take it lightly after this hiatus.

20. SRyuuji

SRyuuji Kenkyuusei

Well, those antis just cant accept Paruru's rise of popularity. As we already know. Paruru popularity rising like rocket over several month since SSK. they trying take all posible thing to throw hate word even from slight matter. Like last case is paru's day.

Really, hope they (those antis) could just quit behave like that.