Wakatsuki Yumi (Wakasama) / 1st gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    SHE LET HER SIT NEXT TO HER
    Brace your self, WakaReika is going to be highlighted again esp in the Information Corner. Someone would surely give the information about WakaReika

2. kellxites

kellxites Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    Finally! Some wakarei in nogi's koji chuu. I was wondering when it was going to be either waka o reika's turn.
    Such a long time though. Are they going in alphabetical order? jaja.
    Loved the panic look on Waka's face.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. IkoSayu

IkoSayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    ^ Wakachuki looks so tough but I'm sure she's the submissive one in their couple. :D :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. majuholic0511

majuholic0511 Kenkyuusei

Waka kabedon-ed Kazumin and Ikoma in the latest Bemars :cute::cute:

[​IMG][​IMG]

Waka.... bet after this ep the amount of people that request for her kabedon at HS events will increased significantly LOLOLOL

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. majuholic0511

majuholic0511 Kenkyuusei

Next week's bemars is a must watch xD

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. kellxites

kellxites Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    Hopefully, it wont disappoint. Cause Koji Chuu was a bit of a let down.

7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    There's a lot amount of Waka (and Reika) lately, which makes me really happy lol

8. majuholic0511

majuholic0511 Kenkyuusei

^
    We are all happy when Waka's happy (which is when she's with Reika amirite wwwwww)

[​IMG]

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Lolololol and in this week's Nogibingo we get to see them take a nap together. Aside from glorious WakaReika moment, since Waka have mentioned several time in her blog that she didn't have enough sleep lately i'm glad that she got to sleep at work without being scolded lol

10. majuholic0511

majuholic0511 Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

She was Reika's sleeping supporter but she went ahead and even slept b4 Reika did xDDD (how could they sleep facing each other like this srsl OTL)

On a side note, these were Bemars' Producer's tweets:

Basically the producer finished watching ep 8 (next ep) and he said that at first he thought ep 6 (Kote's ep) would be the only ep that had love-related stuff, but apparently ep 8 would have some loving story between Bunan and Imadoki as well.
    So a fan replied to that tweet saying, those two (Waka and Reika) are real from real life into films (LOL)
    And the producer quoted that tweet, adding that on the script it was mere friendship but for some reasons it became somewhat yuri in the drama

Can't wait......... i can never have enough of yuri for my life LOL

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Since Waka slept first i want to believe that Reika positioned her self like that so she could look at Waka's sleeping face

I bet this is because the chemistry that they showed with each other lol from the first time Bunan and Imadoki interact i couldn't see them as 'a really good friend'

12. majuholic0511

majuholic0511 Kenkyuusei

The latest BINGO was soooooo interesting!! Waka was so cute in her yukata ; v ;b

[​IMG]

Look at her ; v ; and the only thing she managed to say (With a little bit of stutter at the end awwww) during her utmost embarrassment is 'It's so embarrassing in yukata' ; v ;b

But for me the cutest moment was when she sat down with her back to the camera claiming 'I don't wanna do this anymore I'm going home' LOL

[​IMG]

Later Kanarin and Ikoma managed to reveal her nape (which makes Reika went all excited LOL, thanks to Manatsu for pointing that out!) I can't blame Reika since I had the exact same reaction LOL Waka's just URGH

[​IMG]

So move on to the next section. The girls who got called will have 3 chances to shoot for their favorite summer sweets. It was captain's turn and Ijiri-san just casually asked 'Wakatsuki-chan what do you wanna eat?' for which replied 'Tsumuujii'. Ijiri-san then asked Sakurai and she said 'Matcha sweet'.

[​IMG]

Sakurai's choice is on the second row, right next to Himetan's pic. She failed her first try (while the girls shouting 'Wakachuu, Wakachuu'), then suddenly Ikoma told Ijiri-san that Sakurai was actually aiming for Waka's pic, which was right above the matcha pic (in this segment whose pic got shot down will have to perform a short mousou request LOL). That explains the chanting of Wakachu from the girls. Those shippers LOL. (Captain you are evil than I think www)

So, Captain went for her 2nd and 3rd try. This time the show ran a very short sequence that basically featured Waka and the match sweet, saying 'Wakatsuki? Match sweet? Which side is more important to Sakurai?' (OMG i swear the staff of this show ship them so hard LOLOLOL). The girl went all Wakachuu again and Waka was basically yelling at Sakurai 'Down, shoot at the under!!!'. I died laughing at those two wwww.

[​IMG]

However, ponkotsu Reika let us down while Waka had a sigh of relief. As the result of failing all three shots, Reika's face was censored for a short period of time by an embarrasing pic of herself.

[​IMG]

It's a pity we didnt get to see more of Waka's mousou. What hits me during those segment is how Waka was clearly embarrassed but srsl tried to finish her segments, not the mousou itself LOL

Next week's BINGO also features the girls with their yukata in a karaoke segment. I hope Waka will sing sth xD

Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
  13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    One of the most entertaining Bingo ever lol
    Props to Kanarin and Ikoma for showing us Waka's nape. I can understand Reika's excitement, i mean who wouldn't?
    Reika is never really lucky in games lol. I'm so done at the sequence lololol members shouting Wakachuu in the back lololol

14. majuholic0511

majuholic0511 Kenkyuusei

When Reika went for her first shooting, Waka and the gang immediately realized which pic she was aiming for LOL Waka was literally yelling at Reika telling her to low the gun down while the girls went on chanting 'Wakachuuuuu' LOLOLOL

Maybe the reason why Reika couldnt hit down anything was due to her lieing to herself LOL if she said she wanted to shoot for Waka then should have said so wwww

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Reika's probably tempted to shot Waka but embarrassed to be teased again so she tried aiming for the food. Then she failed twice, with her last chance she probably thought to try getting Waka xD

16. majuholic0511

majuholic0511 Kenkyuusei

Waka's position for next single makes me go ;;;;;;;;;;;

On a light note, last year when Waka got to 3rd row she got the main role in Vampire Knight musical. I wonder if she will get any other role asides from nogi's upcoming musical "All Dogs go to Heaven". TBH I would love it if Waka and Reika got to enhance their acting experience instead of standing at the 2nd row but not getting any screen time at all.

The later part of Nogichu was also interesting. Waka's hair was so on point /cough/Saber's hair omg /cough/ I literally squealed through out the show T_T

[​IMG]

She's so cute ;;;;;;;; i cant wait for next ep LOL i hope Waka and Kaz will have a show down as Maiyan and Naa chose them first xD

17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Tbh I feel like Waka is doing fine especially after performing Vampire Knight. I'm more worried about Reika, thought she have a better chance to have more fans outside Nogizaka46's fandom thanks to Tokyo Girls Update.

Edit, just watched Kojichuu:
    Waka's robot dance become one of her new trademark lol I hope she perform it in a concert one day. It's really cool that Maiyan chooses Waka first! Maiyan also seems to discuss a lot with Waka and Eto about choosing the member of her team.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2015
  18. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

^I wouldn't worry about Reika. Being Captain is her safety net imho. Waka and Misa were making sure Maiyan doesn't pick Manatsu.:p

19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    The title Captain is like a Media Member insurance. Now that she will probably have lesser Nogizaka related job with her position in 3rd row I hope she could get several big jobs.
    Seriously this thread have turned into "Wakatsuki Yumi and Sakurai Reika"

Lol I don't think Maiyan her self want to take Manatsu in unless forced by lottery [hehe]

20. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

^Reika slowly jacking this thread.:D Anyway, check out Waka doing the splits during tonight's Taiyou Knock performance. I give her a 10.