[GENERAL] The SKE48 Thread

Discussion in 'General SKE48 Discussion' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 7, 2008.

1. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    now that i look closer

yeah, 1st one should be Kuumin

2nd one is more iffy for me

2. thesevendevil

thesevendevil Kenkyuusei

Sadly, because of Typhoon in Japan they cancel this concert.

3. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    I think the second one is Matsushita Yui!

4. Nomnom

Nomnom Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    uta tube:

if the video does not show watch the video here

maybe this the first part:

Last edited: Sep 20, 2015
  5. SaltyGekikara

SaltyGekikara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I wanna buy the Utsukushii Inazuma single (I'm super late with it, I know) but I can't decide which one, because each version has a different team song and guess what, my top3 all happen to be in different teams (Yuria for S, Churi for KII and Rena for E). Dammit~

Well, at least Mirai to wa? and Maenomeri were easier. With Mirai I'm gonna go with Type A and with Maenomeri it'll be Type D (you know, 'cause of Rena's graduation song).

6. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
  7. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Sorry for the double post, but I'm wondering what everyone thinks of the 7th gens. Any favourites yet? I haven't seen enough of them yet to say for sure, but I'm leaning towards Nojima Kano so far. The documentary also made me want to know more about some others, like Murai Junna.

8. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    My top three are Nonta (Tsuji Nozomi), Kanochan (Nojima Kano) and Yunana (Obata Yuna). Really, the new 7th gen are pretty darn amazing.

9. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I'm very impressed with Obata Yuna. The girl is super cute with a sweet and natural smile. I look forward to her activities from now on.

10. Mitsukichi48

Mitsukichi48 Kenkyuusei

My 7th gen favourites are Ayaka and Yuna.

And Aika is very good performer, especially at dancing. Other 7th gen girls mentioned that she is the best dancer. I saw her debut and IMO she was solid. I hope She'll stay long in SKE because she's still very young, and when i look at her, she's very SKE (if you get what i mean).

11. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

For me yunana (obata yuna), nonta (tsuji nozomi), aiai (sugiyama aika), ayamelo (ota ayaka) and rara (goto rara) (we need her because she knows english lol). But overall I love all 7th gen they are the only kks group that I closely watched ever since I joined this fandom.

For the 2nd gen draft pick I love mizuno airi, kamimura ayuka, isshiki rena and sugawara maya. Ske got a nice pick with these girls. They are great performers with a great personalities.

7th gen and 2nd gen draft pick is a pool rich with awesome and talented members so I believe ske's future is still very bright after left and right graduations.

If I were in the management I'm gonna put my money on yunana and push her as the next center. She has an aura of a great idol that anybody who watches her will fall into her charm. Plus her angelic face and sweet smile nobody can resist those charms of her. I want a single centered by yunana plus a rara and aiai at her side in the future.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2015
  12. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Everyone's mentioning Yuna, I like her too. Probably my 2nd ones-to-watch after Nojima. I also want to like Rara more; I mean, I don't dislike her, but it feels like she's very stiff under the pressure of being treated like the ace, and I'd like to see more of her when she's more used to being an idol.

But this really is an interesting gen. It looks very promising, lots of members I want to see more of. Now I need to learn more about the draftees too... I know nothing about them.

13. Jurisus_Walks

Jurisus_Walks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Nojima Kano has been my favourite of the 7th gen from the start, and this documentary has only cemented that fact. She's talented and lively, but also has that hunger and ambition that will take her far.

I also agree with everyone else in regards to Obata Yuna. She has that look and aura about her that will garner the masses.

14. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I am basically living for 7th gen+draftees right now. I don't think I've been as excited for anything 48-related as I was for the kks stage debut, even though they're saddled with one of my least favorite stages.

Yunana, Aiai, Yukatan, and Lala were my early favorites. I am leaning quite heavily toward a Lala/Yunana bias right now (and I'm so trying to make them the next #WMatsui on tumblr but that hasn't caught on yet). I was a bit disappointed that Aiai was shafted into the back as I think she's a stellar performer, but she seems to be nicely establishing herself as a leader (and a bit of a dictator :awesome:) and I think she stands a chance of becoming a strong leader of the group someday.

The draftees are also impressive, especially Airi. Putting them immediately in with the new KKS was definitely the right move...they built up their performance skills so much faster than the first gen did on their own.

15. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Apparently Ogiso Shiori and Yagami Kumi are having a temporary return to show-biz! They'll apparently publish their autobiographies and hold a special event on October 5th (same day as SKE 7th Anniversary Performance). Kuawabara Mizuki to release an autobiography too.

Ogichan and Kuumin's new websites:
    http://shiori-ogiso.com/
    http://kumi-yagami.com/

16. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    ~sore wo seishun to yobu hi ga kita~

Kuumin looks smashing! She still hasn't changed. Her lovable personality is still there,,
    Shiorin looks a bit different and somewhat more mature too.
    Mizuki still feisty as ever but looks so fresh,,

Are the 3 of them being managed by the same company or just the autobiographies?
    I hope SKE members and other graduates would come to support them,,

17. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    It seems like they're all being managed by the same company

Edit: Read wrong, Yuasa isn't on this. He's on the board for another group like this though (Big Papa)

http://geinolabo.ldblog.jp/archives/5109635.html

So yeah, this is AKS affiliated I guess.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2015
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. Mitsukichi48

Mitsukichi48 Kenkyuusei

Katsuo, Kuumin and Ogichan, they are back again, yeahh...

Is the project just one-off event? Or is there a continuity apart from autobiographies?

19. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I know what you mean. I was (am) really excited for NGT, but with the lack of activity to follow I've been watching these girls instead, and I've been surprised by how many of them interested me. It feels very much like a whole new group because I can see them being SKE's future.

And congrats on being made a mod, @MurasakiSora too (if 'congrats' the right word for that job lol :^^;:). Luckily, I find the SKE forums are usually very nice and civil already.

20. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

JIJIPRESS

元SKE矢神&小木曽が期間限定で活動

元SKE48の桑原みずきがナビゲーターを務める「幻の再会PROJECT」のトーク
    ショーが開催され、元SKEの矢神久美さんと小木曽汐莉さんが期間限定で活動することが発表された。同プロジェクトは引退したアイドルとファンの再会を実現させるもので、投票で選出された小木曽さんと矢神さんが再びステージに登場した。活動期間内はブログやイベントでファンと触れ合い、桑原を含む3人それぞれが自伝を発表する。茶髪のロングヘアにイメージチェンジした矢神さんは、ファンの声援を受けると「たくさんのお便りやリクエストを頂きました。ありがとうございます」と目に涙を浮かべて感謝した。今年2月に公開されたドキュメンタリー映画でプロポーズされたことを明かした小木曽さんは、「結婚したの?」と聞かれると「ご想像にお任せします」と明言は避けた。その一方で、「これからは女性としての幸せをつかんでいきたい」と笑顔で話していた。

出席者: 桑原みずき、矢神久美、小木曽汐莉

2015年9月15日;渋谷TSUTAYA O-EAST(東京・渋谷)
    10分30秒

【時事通信社】