Sashihara Rino (Sasshi) / AKB 5th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by makistar, Aug 2, 2008.

1. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Oh God I forgot it's a she :fp::oops:

2. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
  3. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    A collaboration on Aeon is HUGE. They are the Wal-Mart of japan. They are everywhere in the suburbs of japan. This is crazy.

Daei got the cutest CM with HKT, but Aeon is richer IMO. So better deal.

4. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

5. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

^Sounds like a great deal for Sasshi and HKT.

6. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Seems like Sasshi will appear on "Wide na Show" next week and Nakai Masahiro will also appear.

7. Trung

Trung Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  8. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  9. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

so excited!
    btw, another guest will be Kinoshita Houka - an actor who frequently plays a tyrant boss in Sukatto Japan!

=========

and yey for the whole single/Majisuka/Gekidan thing. I just love when Sasshi collaborates with rockers, it suits her so well. badasshi ftw!))

10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Last edited: Oct 11, 2015
  11. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  12. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Yeaaaa ... Sasshi 夜露死苦 !!!

I think Rikopi's & Emiri fans must be going wild with the selection announcement .... urgh ... it's these moments I wish I am an event wota .....:cute: all the reactions and gasps that I'm missing out :drool: ....

Last edited: Oct 12, 2015
  13. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2015
  14. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

15. Brazsan

Brazsan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    no more details

if the video does not show watch the video here

16. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

^
    ugh, I was reluctant to post these news, because it's pretty sad and delicate and Sasshi asked not to spread it herself. but oh well, since you've posted it already might as well explain it.
    so the story goes like this... a mother took a handicapped son (some form of autism) to handshake event, but probably because of nervousness and stress of the long lane he started screaming. nobody really got what happened, but antis of course took this opportunity to attack Sasshi and started spreading malicious rumors that Sasshi's fans are violent, crazy, etc. in the end Sasshi had to explain the whole situation in her twitter and said that nothing excessive happened and she was able to talk to this poor guy in the end. (will update a translation of her twitter a bit later)

http://akb48taimuzu.livedoor.biz/archives/46552743.html

UPDATE
    https://twitter.com/345__chan/status/653157905558994944
    https://twitter.com/345__chan/status/653157969287245826
    "I am tired of explaining things each time, but I also don't like it to become a strange rumors, so I have no choice, but to write about it... Various people come to handshake events. People that usually don't step out of the house, but who summon courage to come even though they don't feel good in the crowd... People who become very nervous when they think of meeting a person they support. To be continued..."
    "A lot of you think that something happened at today's handshake event, but nothing happened, really. Merely a fan was very nervous, but we've managed to have an enjoyable chat at the end. That's why I ask you not to write about it anymore."

Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    ^Actually it's better said with an explanation rather then leave it so others would believed the rumours to be true!I saw this earlier today and I thought it was an anti that was doing a mess in her lane or the type of fans that tend to cling!Poor guy though and it must be sad for Sasshi too!

18. afellay

afellay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I'm not surprised 2ch used this to attack Sasshi. If they can't find a job in 3 years and copy-paste 200 anti Sasshi post every bloody single day, they won't hesitate to use this poor guy as their weapon. But meanwhile some local Sasshi fans tried to defend themselves by claiming this dude "Sasshi anti", which isn't correct either. All people involved in this probably owe this dude an apology. It takes a lot for this man coming out of his room and attend public event.

Sasshi's words are pretty encouraging and positive. She gave a good end to this story somehow.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
  19. Brazsan

Brazsan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    @fatrain,
    Thank you for the explanation, I really did not know about it was the video.

20. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Some people who feel secure behind their computer screen and freely trashtalk for their own entertainment, are actually the most coward one.

Sasshi dealt with it magnificiently. Acting to make things straight, yet not stirring more fire to not let those loser getting the attention they want. And case close.