Nishino Nanase (Nanasemaru) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    !!!!!

NANASE NO!!!

2. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I'd love to see it, though.

Just get a wig.

3. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

Yeah that's fine :)

Nanase with her hair like your profile picture is just the most amazing thing ever though.

4. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Idk imagine the change from long hair Sakuratan to short hair Sakuratan...
    Short hair Nanase could be better? :D

5. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Lets put it this way.
    Truly beautiful girls look good with any hair style.

6. mrflick

mrflick Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    new single "nogizaka46" make my day heavy rotation..
    nanasemaru chan:corr::corr::corr:

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

latest Pizza Hut CM (Oct 2015)

if the video does not show watch the video here

8. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    No way! Long hair is the best. :1st:
    A wig is fine, though.

Look at this field of flowers I found on the Internet. I thought it would fit in this thread.;)

[​IMG]

9. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Average day off when in Tokyo for Nanasemaru as told from MOMM, a variety program hosted by Nakai of SMAP.

Introverter nature means she prefer solitude over gathering
    As she don't have friends in Tokyo, and Nogizaka46 members are work colleagues she sees everyday, she seldom, if ever, get together with them.

Staying at home.
    1. Eating convenient store food (She don't cook)
    2. Rolling around, sometimes falling asleep in the process
    3. Looking at her nails.
    4. Sometimes she feels a bit lonely, but she think it's okay

On one hand, I'm a bit worried and feel that she should find a hobby and spend her off-time better, on another, I can kinda understand just wanting to stay home and rest, because I'm very much like that myself.

From learning about all that, my overall thoughts in one sentence.

This girl is simply too cute.

10. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    lol. i can see even sometimes she didnt mingling with others in several shows. maybe she should open up a little bit.

11. chiuchimu

^The Nog Documentary pointed to about the same. A lot of girls were shy loners or ijimeko and joined 48G to change their lives. I wish they wouldn't see each others as rivals or work colleagues and become friends as the older AKB veterans learn to do. Realistically, I think it's to special a life style to make friends outside of their groups, so if they don't make friends there, I don't think they will make any until they are older and can make adult friends.

12. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Nanase is one exception though, because most members do seem to have close friends within the group.

Reading blogs, mobame, seeing how they talk about each other you can see how very often some of them hang out.

13. chiuchimu

^Yeah I agree some are more social than others, but those are not the ones that are having social problems. It's the ones like Nanase, Sakura and Paruru that feel they are alone.

14. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    sakura and paruru arent loner like nanase. you can even watch one episod in nogi bingo if im not mistaken when ijiri gonna pranked them and clearly she was sitting alone at the corner in a room full of members. plus..at that time she wasnt doing something at all..just put her chin on the knee.. i was like..o_O.. i thought she was avoided by members.lol

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

just watching the Momm episode ...i got a feeling she dont like to social much.
    anyway, the news of the day was that Nogizaka will appear in this year 66th Kohaku !!!

[​IMG]

btw, her pizza hut cm already got 100k hits !!

• Like Like x 1
  16. chiuchimu

No doubt she is shy, but I think she wants to socialize with the other girls. In the documentary, it said many of the girls in the beginning were staying in a dorm/apartment and Nanase asked her parents so she could live with everyone too. She felt if she didn't live with everyone she might get left out.

17. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

Nanase have always been shy, something she mentioned so many times.
    And you can see it is her persona, I think she have been hard to "reach" for most members early on as well.

But it is also one of her traits that many adore, not that she might have a hard time being social etc, but her shy persona.
    I know that is one of the reasons I fell in love with her, she is just someone you wanna protect against the world.

18. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    Throwing my two pence in,

While I think there's no doubt nana is a more shy person, I don't think she have difficulties socializing within the group. From what I know she does have many good friends like yuttan kazu jon etc, altho it might be less obvious cuz for some reasons her closest friends aren't on the same tier of popularity/position as her for most part. Looking back, we all know she likes to rest her head on the shoulder of fellow members lol, I don't imagine she'd do that if she's not very familiar & comfortable with said members.

So all in all I'm not worried about her. Rather than saying shy, maybe introverted is a better term, in the sense she enjoys time by herself often, but of course spent time with others too.

19. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Position, and she moves around a lot. So it's difficult to see her getting along with her friends.

At least close friends. She doesn't seem to have problems with the other front members but she's definitely not part of the oneesan clique either.

20. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

That nogidoko episode was the cutest thing ever when I saw that first time, Nanase resting her head on other members <3

And yeah I agree. I just think she might be hard for some to get close to, due to her persona.
    But I don't think she have a hard time socializing within the group etc.