Stage Team K [Saishuu Bell ga Naru] (2015/11/30 - 2018/05/15)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 14, 2015.

1. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    For returning to Oshibe and the original performances with Ohori/Kasai I sometimes wonder about their relationship when I see the look in her eyes here. :D But they performed the song very well.
    vlcsnap-2015-12-01-11h44m14s1-new.jpg

2. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Maybe Meetan's too eroctic even Chiyuu can't resist her lol she's not SDN's SSK winner for nothing

3. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Tbh, when I see pics like this on Twitter I'm starting to wonder who will replace Haruppi in Oshibe.
    CVJTYy8VEAEqHYh-new.jpg

4. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    I'm glad they gave the center position to Mion. Still can't compute with Jurina getting Sayaka's position which is literally #2 in the stage despite the lack of front row position.

You must be kidding me I'm staring at you and judging you very hard right now
    tumblr_nqeiiflEBo1tfx2soo1_1280.jpg

Also, team H's OshiMeshi when it's by Chihiro and/or Natsu is srsbsns they never fool around
    [720p] HKT48 150911 H3 LIVE 1830.mp4_snapshot_00.47.22_[2015.09.14_20.49.35].jpg [720p] HKT48 150911 H3 LIVE 1830.mp4_snapshot_00.46.52_[2015.09.14_20.48.44].jpg vlcsnap-00001.png

5. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    MIION AS STAGE CENTER LET ME SHED A SINGLE BEAUTIFUL TEAR OF JOY

I'm so happy that they didn't give any center songs to Sayanee but DAMN, why did they give OshiMeshi to Haruppi? She doesn't feel close to ANY member of Team K? even JurinaxNaana would have worked better D: But Yagi's there so I hope Haruppi's sub fills the bill. Though no one will EVER be a better Whitey than Chiyuu. #SaveChiyuu2015

Jurina as center... NOT COOL

Tanochan in a unit with crop tops is always a good choice. Lol she's so smol.

Miichan in 22shimai... JUST AS EXPECTED. But really, there's not a single unit in this stage that fits her better than this one. Specially because she's the team Captain this time around. I wonder how it would roll with Miichan as Purpley in OshiMeshi lol I almost feel bad for her partner.

I'll be checking the vids through the day... This looks promising as hell D:

Last edited: Dec 2, 2015
  6. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    akicha would be good and I'm also interested if Chii-sama picked up any new techniques in her travels. However, I'm hoping for harukyan because I want to see more of yagi (and that grin) in the purple position for now. I guess if they did actually shuffle it all around there are a lot of good possibilites though

7. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I'm thinking of Miichan's captain role. How much has she to say? Did she choose Miion as center? It sounds more as a managemant push. And the unit member? I don't know but for me she is more like a marionette who carry out orders from above.

8. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Regarding Haruppi in OshiMeshi, I'd actually like to see her perform it a couple more times to see if she improves. And we probably will get a couple more this month.

That's a rather vitriolic response considering all @Togasaki said was she should have skipped shonichi, not skipped out on new K altogether. And besides that it was more a response to Aki-P's blatant Jurina bias than to Jurina herself. If anything the fact you can't see why some people find her in Shonichi after her announcement disagreeable only shows *your* narrow mind. It was kind of a bait-and-switch for her to declare an end to her kennin, then have a welcome-back-to-SKE concert, but also appear in the Team K song and the Shonichi.

But eh. She didn't take too much of the spotlight, and her performance wasn't disagreeable. I do wish some of the girls who got sidelined could have been there for the first day though.

>Natsu

well ofc not but we can't expect the rest of Team H to live up to that standard. [hehe]

If I had been paying more attention during the intros... by the time it was down to those 5 (start of Gomen ne Jewel) I found it easy to predict the rest--22nin needs a baka chara and Abe was the only one left (maybe the only one present?), which left Yagi+Haruppi for OshiMeshi.

• Like Like x 1
  9. trxsh

trxsh Member

J was definitely popular there lol, along with all the green penlights, I saw a lot of Jurina lights (green+orange), if I'm not mistaken....

10. waipa

waipa Upcoming Girls

Yes Jurina got a huge fanbase in Tokyo area. J fans enjoying her every performance no matter where she is, which team she belongs.

11. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    I'm really happy they give Mion the Center. Now Team K belongs a little bit more to AKB. I mean Sayanee and Jurina are really good and cool, but it's annoyed me that they got more attention than "original AKB Members" (see Koko ga Rhodes Team K song).

Sent with Taptalk

12. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    You can see in the JiJiPress video above, Hinana is subbing for Ikumin. It looks like some clips they took from the shonichi, and others were a special press performance type thing - some have Hinana and some have Ikumin.

13. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Probably the dress rehearsal the day before.

Ugh please don't remind me about that. >_< It was especially frustrating given how awesome and relatively equal the song Team A got was.

14. Larushi

Larushi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    umedaayaka
    Haruppi undered for OshiMeshi still better than version Meetan 25yo and Oku Minami 13yo :^^;::^^;:.

15. moonlit

moonlit Member

Agreed. I think Haruppi has potential, so let's see how she improves. Admittedly shonichi often leaves very strong impressions (dat giggly Natsu from Team H OshiMeshi shonichi).

Does anyone have a link to this performance? I want to see it XD

Agreed, I actually don't mind the single/album songs, since it can't be helped. But if they push their own aces sister group popular aces there, can't we at least have an AKB girl center the theater perfomance from the very start? Hence, why I too am really happy Miion centers this stage.
    Btw, I mean AKB did this before, like where Paruru centered Team B theater perfoamces, but Yukirin centered Team songs on singles, or in Team 4 where Miki was Theater center, but not PV center. Hence the stuff with team K before the last shuffle was wtf why.

16. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Most previous team songs disagree. Heck even Juujun na slave on the same single disagrees. The focus in that PV wasn't on e.g. Kojiharu, Takamina, Paruru, or Sakura anywhere near as much as it was on Jurina in Hajimete no Drive (even Sayanee got second-class citizen'd in the full PV).

17. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I watched the OshiMeshi perf and Haruppi's like a bimbo Yagu hired online and Haruppi's just an innocent girl whose mother is dying and need money fast but in truth she doesn't wanna do it, and Yagi feels bad for Haruppi but she's here so why not

• Like Like x 1
  18. moonlit

moonlit Member

^why isn't there a like button when you need it.

@wlerin now that you say it X_X;

19. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    ^^it sounds right to me except I don't think yagi felt too bad. I'm interested to see part 2 of the story

20. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

In another interview, she also said that she pleaded for her kennin to end before but was denied. maybe J is not as evil as we think:whistle: