Kobayashi Kana (Kana) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Kazearashi, Jun 23, 2007.

1. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    I cried a lot and lost my breath in a second when I heard it.
    Sad to hear that.
    I think she'll graduate because her health problem, I'm sure if she's healthy she'll continue it until 1000 performances. But now her dream have gone and nothing anymore.
    Pray the best for her life.
    She's better grad than she's only theater monster in the deep sea of Don Quijote because her chance is closed by AkiP's lolis.

2. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Sad but expected. I also expect Umeda to graduate anytime this year as well. I guess that's what happens if you have a necrotizing disease.

AKB48 2nd gen is dying faster than its 1st gen. Two have announced graduation and the remaining one will be likely to graduate as well. Unlike 11th gen, there isn't anyone in the 2nd gen anymore to use as a backup when the ace plan because all of them are 24+ already.

Will Miyamae Ami follow the same route?

3. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    While keeping tabs on the Tandoku RH Day 2 Night Show setlist, I saw that she did MC 5 and had feelings something is happening. I refreshed the page and was glad that nothing else written next to it and the next few lines were the performances until I saw the announcement section. :cold: Kana!!!!

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

5. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    How many theater perfs have she achieved and how many more to reach that 1000th perf?

It's quite sad, I do hope she gets a special segment in a concert.

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jan 17, 2016
  7. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    She had around 880 performances, around 120 performances till her goal.

She said in that Nikkan Sports that she'll graduate in April or what?

8. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    Well there goes the second gen in AKB...
    Tbh I wanted to see her reach her goal but her health is way more important. Did she said what she wants to do after grad ?

9. Rasberry

Rasberry Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kobayashikana
    It is a shame to see many old members go, but it is part of being a fan of J-pop groups, over time you will lose your favorite sooner or later.

To be honest, to have 880-900 stage performances is an epic effort, I mean the work that goes into performing regularly on stage. Not just the performances, only a few members will make it to the 10 years in AKB. I was worried that graduation was coming, even if I didn't want to believe it but there is a point that everything has to change and the old idols will move aside for new stars to shine.

To Kana, may you have good luck on your recovery, and a bright new future. Thankyou for the last 10 years, and even after graduation may your legacy live on in many AKB fans collections of photos, cups, coasters and DVDs, because team B in my opinion will just not be the same without you and i will remember the memories you have given to your fans,

10. Ender Wiggin

Ender Wiggin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    She has 889 "official" performances to be exact. But overall, including special stages, it's 925.

I'm glad that Sayaka was there when she announced her graduation. Those two were thick as thieves, especially when Sayaka was dropped from senbatsu. She was like the only member that regularly hung out with KK. True buddies indeed.

And no, she didn't mention any future plans during her announcement.

11. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    I think no. She only announced her graduation. She want to reach 1000 but if she continue it she'll finish it in age 30 so she chooses to graduate. No more thing she told till now.

12. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Maybe she didn't want to say it now. Gotta respect that.
    Thanks Kana for keeping 2nd gen legacy alive until now. May you have a better path to pursue, or great marriage in years from now.

Glory to the Ori-K !

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

14. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    But of course that she will graduate, she is dedicated only to the stage, and if she can't do it anymore, there's no more for her.
    This is kinda sad, graduating for a illness...

15. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Yeah, I hate to see her graduate on a sad note with that illness, but it was bound to happen anyways. :( I had a feeling she would graduate before reaching her 1000 performance goal.

But hopefully she can take some time after AKB to recover. Wish you luck on your future endeavors and hope you get better, Kana!

16. Love_Meetan

Love_Meetan Kenkyuusei

GIVEEEEEEE ME MORE OXYGEN I CAN'T BREATH NOW

17. Rasberry

Rasberry Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kobayashikana
    My thought too,
    I cry a bit too....

18. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    It feels really weird. Kana's goal was to reach 1000 performances but she can't cause of various reasons. She hasn't really been in much but she's still part of AKB's past whether people like her or not. On AKB's next single, they should do a 2nd gen graduation song (maybe bring back other 2nd gens?)

19. Love_Meetan

Love_Meetan Kenkyuusei

Kobayashi is the reason why i keep follow AKB till now.. and she announced her graduation .. what should i do ?:wall::(:(

20. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    awww, Kana D: I was hoping she would reach her 1000 performances no matter how long it took, but I guess her health got the best of her ;A; But her effort has been amazing so far. I'm not sure there will be anyone who breaks her theater record anytime soon. Here's to you, Kana. You made yourself a legend on your own terms.

[​IMG]