Stage Team A 7th [M.T. ni Sasagu] (2016/02/10 - 2018/05/16)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 14, 2015.

1. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Yui over Aamin....... -_____- how much lower can you go, AkiP

• Like Like x 1
  2. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    That's quite a big snub for Hirari, no original position for you! She also has never caught on with 48G fans, I wonder how much longer will she stay in the group.

At least Aamin had A6.

• Like Like x 1
  3. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Yeah, before people get mad at Yui, I think there is a real possibility that it's just a "zenza girl" type thing. Like Romance Kakurenbo.

4. kfcephalopod

kfcephalopod Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    Shiichan?????? is in the shonichi lineup???????

I...... am in shock over this like legit expecting her to have a back dancer part basically a la A6 and honestly I wouldn't even be mad at this point I'm just amazed she's in....

5. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Fairly angry about Hirari not being in, girl has gotten completely shafted her entire career except for her Janken luck and even that isn't enough to do her talent justice. She's a great singer, dancer and showperson (and has a rockin' body) but I guess she gets passed over by fans and management alike because of her heritage? Well, there are plenty of other girls who get shafted too. I don't like that Aamin isn't in either. Really I'm just sad about this entire stage so far.

6. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Hillary's not appearing in the shonichi, therefore not getting an original unit? :( That's sad. And I'm befuddled about Hiwatashi Yui appearing just as most people here are, even though I'm not denying that she's popular.

I'm happy Chori and Maachun are in though! Still hoping that they'll be in a unit together.

7. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Honestly, has it been confirmed that the songs of this stage are 100% new?

I hate to keep beating a dead horse... but... MT ni Sasagu makes me think it'll be peppered with Takamina signature tracks, with maybe a couple new songs.

I want to believe that Ami and Hilary aren't missing out TOO terrible, mostly because I'm in denial. Meanwhile, I wouldn't be surprised if Hilary announces her graduation soon, like Karen. I see them as being in the same boat.

8. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    It has been made abundantly clear that this is an original stage, hence all the hype around it. If it wasn't, they would go back to the Waiting stages format.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    Shiichan is good in MCs so it's not surprising that she's included.
    As for Hilary, she should have just stayed in K and rock it out with Yuka. Aren't they BFFs?

10. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I still don't get picking Shiichan over Hirari (that is if Shiichan's not just a stand-in for members who can't perform from beginning till the end like Paruru & Annin). Shiichan got her original unit back in A6 while Hirari still has none and it's not like they have no use for Hirari

11. Larushi

Larushi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    umedaayaka

It was announced that this is AKB48 first original stage in 5 1/2 years (Since Mokugekisha Team A Stage began on July 27, 2010). ( http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12095199430.html)

So,this is definitely not waiting stage or revival stage.

"New Original stage" unlike "New stage", All songs of "New Original stage" are 100% new , while "New stage" can also be Revival stage or Waiting stage

12. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    management decision, not hers.

13. Kawamoto-san

Kawamoto-san Kenkyuusei

well she COULD have denied that move to Team B in 2014 :p

14. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Why Karen is in??? isn't she leaving AKB?
    Hiwatashi is INNNNNNNNNNNN YESSS :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove: her push is genius
    happy for Oya 2

15. natsunishi

natsunishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iriyama Anna
    i guess because her grad date isn't decided yet ( & she can have a grad stage)

16. HogwartsHokage

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Even though I disagree with you, I see where you're coming from though; the fact that they haven't revealed the setlist (or at least a part of it) yet makes the details about the stage a bit fuzzy.

As much as I love Takamina's stage songs, we're highly overdue for some new stage songs. Time for the newer gens to shine on their own now!

17. HogwartsHokage

Oshimen:
    odanana
    ^ Oh, they don't? Whoops. My memory's fuzzy as always, haha. :^^;:

18. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Karen who's graduating over Aamin

Hiwatashi Yui over Hillary

ok i'm done lol

19. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Someone mentioned something about Aamin having a stage play I think? Is that maybe why she wouldn't be in?

Karen over Hillary baffles me more than the others. Same gen, Hillary arguably a better performer (though not singer) and Karen graduating, it is a little weird.

I expected Yuitan to make it though... I'm preparing for a Miion level push on her eventually.

20. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Yui in seems about right, I never understands why they put graduating girls in the shonichi anyways. Nakki got into team B's and Jurina who was leaving got a unit center....