Single AKB48 43rd [Kimi wa Melody] (2016/03/09)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Bless Ninagawa! I miss PVs like this :)

The only thing I do not like about this whole A-side, just a lil bitter, would have wanted my oshi to center such a perfect package of an A-side.

Hehehe, but of course, I have to admit, this suits Sakura better than Jurina. And I guess its good for Jurina not to receive the bulk of hate for now, hehehehe.

Again, I LOVE THE PV!

And the song definitely grew on me.. Reviewing the A-sides since 2014, only Kibouteki beats this song.. Darn, Sakura gets all the good songs, hehehe.

2. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

3. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    One needs to get love by management LOL.
    I know she will never become a center outside senbatsu song, but this position..wow, no wonder she's crying back then. Hope her fans will united stronger to support her.

Aside of that, I love how colorful the mv is!!! This is chinese emperor or japanese emperor?? I'm getting lil confused :confused:

4. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Why second part rather than the first one :fp:

After hearing it, it's clearly the second part. Just like Choshinsei's Kitto short version.

5. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    lol, apparently management still haven't recognized Sasshi as one of the queen of AKB. though I can understand that Sasshi's appeal mainly come from her chara. that she's not the type to be chosen for main roles. the one's that always gonna be downplay by everybody. so, you would support her more. and doesn't MomoClo always wear bright color outfit? like they come out from anime.
    yeah, everything looks so vibrant and full of life. (well, that's Ninagawa style) while the song should be about reminiscing. based on the PV teaser. there are some scenes that was rip-off from past AKB single (SayoCrawl, Hebirote, Flying Get with the Chinese theme) Sakura Singles PV tends to be nostalgic and melancholy. but this one is not. well, it has a dark side. Acchan and her royal court of harem maidens. a very good type of dark side :D well, this is a "anniversary single" the PV looks so festive. contrary to traditional Sakura AKB Single. (coming out of age theme)

6. marnchor

marnchor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Sasshi being slighted just guarantees her more votes. Rest easy all!

I think this single will sell 10 zillion. (or maybe 1.3 million, with 1.1m coming within a week)

7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Probably to show that Acchan/Yuko kiss. :^^;:

8. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

The MV looks AMAZING. Such an eye candy, they all are absolutely beautiful

9. SophieShiori

SophieShiori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    This is such a beautiful pv! I love it :) the colourful styling is just so beautiful. This is definitely a pv I'll be rewatching a lot <3

Edit: Ok so I've been constantly rewatching it now... I haven't been this excited for an AKB release in forever!

Last edited: Feb 12, 2016
  10. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    that mv is repeat material.i just want to watch it a few times over because it's so awesome.it's like those covers came to life

11. mittens_220

mittens_220 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    The MV is so colourful and pretty. The clothes are really nice as well. And the dance moves also make more sense here.

12. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Her MV's...well her work in general...is like a visual orgasm. The colours and the styling is just so beautiful. I knew she wouldn't disappoint us when she was decided to do the MV.

13. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

The music video is so colorful!! AcchanYuko kiss! i love the fist trio! cant wait for the whole ver. & b-sides

14. Shizuka Honekawa

Shizuka Honekawa Kenkyuusei

Watching this video (second half only), and reading the comments on the Youtube clip just now, I think the person is right. Looks like Aki-p is clearly nominating Sakura as the future ace of AKB and the other girls been shown their rank for the future. Symbolism everywhere in this video.
    In heavy rotation there was a huge amount of symbolism for those wanting to see it, this Director has something to say in just about every shot. So I can't wait to see the first half of this video, I think that will reveal all about AKB's future plans, on its 10th

15. Punkish

Punkish Kenkyuusei

Those colours,so beautiful. :omfg:

About Sakura well shes the center so no surprises to see her even in the middle of Acchan and Yuko kiss.

16. PALEMOCHI

PALEMOCHI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    the single is looking great so far and the pv is beautiful im willing to get past the fact i dislike their choice for center because it seems thats the only flaw for me with this single tbh

17. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Wish I could've seen Mion somewhere in the PV :-/ Since she's the only little one included in this senbatsu, my eyes were searching for her.

Meanwhile...how many times is Paruru going to use "asthma" to get out of doing even the most basic dance shots? It's getting really old. Most idols graduate when they have health issues that get in the way of doing their job..like Kamei Eri graduated because of eczema, for crying out loud.

18. Ai Radium

Ai Radium Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    hihi ^^ sorry~ stupid kouhai mistake~! Too excited I didn't check the forum rules ^^ sorry <3

I repost this pic =3 too sweet I couldn't hold myself

[ Passing The Crown Ceremony ]

[​IMG]

But still =( I hope there is more Miichan in the PV

19. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    "Asthma" has nothing to do with it. Maybe educate yourself before going on a tirade. I'll let you maybe do some leg work and figure it out.

20. hotman

hotman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    i never bothered when everyone argue about the center or the senbatsu .. but when someone mocked about someone's illness like paruru had .. i don't think that's appropriate ... it's like your comments just a simple joke but for paruru it's curse ... remember that if someone did to members of your family ....:gavel::gavel::gavel::gavel::gavel::gavel::gavel::gavel::gavel::gavel::gavel::gavel::gavel: