Tomonaga Mio (Mio) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Husky

Husky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Mio will be a cover girl of manga magazine "Young Magazine" (11 April 2016)

[​IMG]

2. Tomodragon

Tomodragon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimizu Rio
    Twitter:
    Gungaazza
    • 70ab5de93901213f4ea3536953e736d12e2e952b.jpg
    • Yesterday Mio already give her Candidancy for This Year Senbatsu Sousenkyou! and her Goals was Senbatsu :)

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

4. Tomodragon

Tomodragon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimizu Rio
    Twitter:
    Gungaazza
    Good news that Senbatsu Member from last SSK : Sae,Minami,Miyuki and Shibata Aya not participated in this year ssk, also Oya masana from SKE who's rank above Mio is absent too,

I think its make her chance more big to enter senbatsu right ?? :)

5. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

It will be interesting to see just how much effect Mio's quiet charm has.

6. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I'm really considering powervoting.

7. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    DO IT!!!!!!!!! I double dog dare you.;)[hehe]

8. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    So to sum things up :

Those ahead of Mio who are not participating : Takamina, Kojiharu, Sae, Milky, Shibata Aya and Oya Masana. It means she has a failure margin of 1 spot only.

Contenders below her who are senbatsu potential are : Furahata Nao, Tani Marika, Iriyama Anna, and Kizaki Yuria. Annin wota have probably in mind to celebrate her return with a big push.

Keep in mind that the vote gap between 20 and 16 is considerable. 16,440 votes to be precise. Compared to this, her increase between 5 and 6th sousenkyo is 4431 vote, which is only a 15% increase. Taking into account, her amount of gravure work and appearance in HKT activities will most probably ensure to keep the same amount of vote, but since she's not HKT senbatsu and hasn't that much work in tentoumou chu or team 4, i can't say it's going to turn into extra votes.

Chance of going to senbatsu are not 0% but slim. I would say 10-15% winrate. I was going to raise it to 25% with Sayanee, Paruru and Rie not participating, but that's not the case.

So i decide to vote for all my favourite and not powervote.

9. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    I think you forgot Kaotan. So, in theory, the failure margin would be 2. :^^;:

Edit: Oh, wait a second... Kojiharu didn't participate last year. So, considering who was ahead of Mio last year, yes, the failure margin is 1 spot...

Last edited: Mar 28, 2016
  10. Tomodragon

Tomodragon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimizu Rio
    Twitter:
    Gungaazza
    Kojiharu apply as Nyannyan Kamen still undecided or as official said it still "pending" so There waa chance she is run in This years ssk

Sigh, I think it will be tight hmm

11. upsidown

upsidown Kenkyuusei

Wheeeee! Photobook arriving tomorrow! Amazon Japan's 2-3 day shipping speed to Cali never ceases to amaze me.

12. Tomodragon

Tomodragon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimizu Rio
    Twitter:
    Gungaazza
    Glad to know it then :)
    Hipe that her 1st PB get a nice rank in Oricon :p

13. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Watching the East Vs West Takamina concert. Mio is really starting to look sexy. She looks good chubby but if she lost that extra weight, she would be up their with Renacchi, Paruru and Sakura as 48G top sexy ladies.

14. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    I'm pretty sure that would be a step down.

15. Tomodragon

Tomodragon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimizu Rio
    Twitter:
    Gungaazza
    CezQXfGXEAAAXSL.jpg

HKT48 7T5H Single 74 Okubun no 1 no Kimi e coupling, TYPE C
    Einstein yori Dianna Agron / Nako Miku Meru Mio

Yattaa MioMeru in one song after the last time :)

16. Tomodragon

Tomodragon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimizu Rio
    Twitter:
    Gungaazza
  17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Apr 7, 2016
  18. atsukoD

atsukoD Kenkyuusei

19. SoothingEarthDragon

SoothingEarthDragon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    She only looks "chubby' because her chest is so big that she is going to look a little heavy in almost any outfit. Any weight she lost would also be lost from her chest and really damage her two greatest assets. And if he loses those, she doesn't have any other talents to fall back on.

But, Mio is going to almost certainly be 16 or 17 this year. If she does hit 17 though, I would like to think she is the kind of girl who would be thrilled to be Undergirls center rather than throwing a tantrum about it and really insulting everyone below her the way Haruka did.

One of Mio's traits is that she always seemed to be cool about whatever other people did to her so long as it meant she was getting attention and being included. Dress her up in a rock outfit, smear flour on her face, tie up her hands and feet and suggest she likes bondage play or strip her of basically all her clothes and take pictures of her-- as long as it means being included in the activity and getting attention, she seems to enjoy it all. Even when she does object, she does it with a big smile and laughing the whole time....

In fact, she is so often smiling and laughing that when in the gravure shots they have her not smiling, she becomes nearly completely unrecognizable. Without the crescent-shaped eyes and somewhat crooked teeth, it just doesn't seem like Tomonaga Mio. She is still recognizable with a different hairstyle, but without the unrelenting smile... it just doesn't seem like her.

So I would think she's the kind of girl who would be cheering 'I get to be center!!' Thank you so much!! if she comes in at 17 rather 16, as opposed to other girls who would say 'how dare they not vote me into the senbatsu?' or even worse 'how dare they not put me in the Kami7?! Fine! I'm not even going to give a speech or thank those who voted for me.'

20. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Apparently you have yet to witness Grumpy Mioten.:hehe: 2nd best Mioten, IMHO.:2nd:

You can get some Grumpy Mioten in the earlier Odekake eps. Also when ever Mioten is compared to NGT's Noeppi on SasshiKita.