Muto Tomu (Tomu) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Honestly, at this point I'm more surprised when they actually include Tomu when they doesn't do it.
    I can see Myao as Miss Charisma and that could be one of the reasons of her push, but while I love Renacchi a lot, why they insist? Same with Yuria.
    And techinically they would be senbatsu if there were no sister groups nor kennins, but even Miichan would be better placed there if they wanted more AKB members, or Kojimako (leaving asides she is not exactly one of my favorites).

2. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    I see! It would've been awesome if Tomu were to be featured.

@Berii lol yeah, sometimes I think of supporting Tomu as also an exercise in lowering of expectations :lol:

3. Ari_Tomu

Ari_Tomu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    If tomu doesn't rank on senbatsu this year i will be very sad ;A; I will absolutely vote for her.

4. Berii

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Tomu's new profile picture in AKB48 website.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Yukinon

Yukinon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    #Beautiful #Why she no get major push #Tomu for Senbatsu

But really that new pic is amazing!

6. DivineIdolMayu

DivineIdolMayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Her new profile pic shows Tomu at her prettiest.

Wish she would get both more push from management and a win in a spot in the Senbatsu.

7. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    While they left her out of the cover, it looks like Tomu is in the SSK Guidebook's top 20, so she should get at least a page to herself this time, rather than a third of a page like last year.

Also, yesterday Tomu had a photoshoot for B.L.T. magazine, for the issue that is coming out on 5/24
    [​IMG]

That brings her known upcoming magazine/publication appearances up to 6:
    05/17 Manga Action (cover, poster, 11 pages)
    05/18 SSK Guidebook
    05/24 B.L.T.
    06/13 Weekly Young Magazine (poster)
    06/15 Shounen Sunday (cover)

In addition I believe she's still regularly appearing in DIAMOND ZAi's stock market investment column, and she'll likely have several pre-SSK interviews.

Such a beautiful photo. I really like the colour balance on most of these photos, though they are maybe a little overtouched.

8. M4YUYU

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    @wlerin So many magazine features this summer! I also really like the new profile picture, it highlights her beauty really well.

Is it just me or has she been being more cute lately :lol:

:arrow: Tomu's short drama aired tonight. There's a quick interview:
    https://logirl.favclip.com/article/detail/5631517686497280
    Will probably translate later.

Some really cute screencaps from the website :blush:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

So cuuute

9. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Okay, so here's how to watch the show.

1) Create a TV Asahi account here: https://wws.tv-asahi.co.jp/apps/regist/regist_email.php
    On the first page, enter an e-mail address in the box, then click the red button.
    [​IMG]
    Now check that e-mail for a confirmation message, and click one of the first two links (they should be identical).
    Once that page loads, it should have a section at the top like this:
    [​IMG]
    The first two boxes are for your password (between 6 and 12 alphanumeric characters).
    The next two that share a row are for your family and given name.
    Finally the last three are for the year, month, and day of your birth.

There's a huge optional section below this where you can add additional information but I'm not going to address that. Just click the first red button to continue.

The next page lets you confirm what you entered. If it's incorrect you can click the blue button to go back, or the red button to finish account creation.

2) Find a Japanese proxy. The simplest way is probably using VPNGate + their SoftEther VPN Client. FoxyProxy also works.

3) Now, activate the proxy, and go to http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/douga/akb-love

If the proxy is working, there should be yellow buttons like the following next to each episode, as well as one at the top for the whole pack:
    [​IMG]
    You can click the one beside the episode you want to watch to buy just that episode, or you can click the one at the top to buy all of them at once. The cost is 15 "medals" per episode, or 400 for the pack. Each medal costs 10 yen + tax, so it's 150 yen per episode. Personally I only plan to do this for maybe a couple episodes, starting with Tomu's, but so the following screenshots will reflect that, but the process should be the same.

4) If you haven't already logged in, clicking the button will ask you to do so (use the email address and password created above), then bring you to a screen like the following:
    [​IMG]
    Click the right button. This will bring you to inputting payment information. You probably want to use the first option, for credit cards.
    [​IMG]
    The second part has you choosing between a monthly service pack and just buying medals directly. I don't think the monthly service pack applies to Love Factory but I could be wrong. Anyway I went with buying medals directly. It's slightly cheaper to
    [​IMG]
    Clicking either will open additional options:
    [​IMG]
    It's slightly cheaper to order via monthly subscription (the first section) (60 medals for 500 yen, vs. 50 medals for 500 yen), but I'm not sure of the terms if you cancel the subscription. I suppose if you plan to watch 4 episodes doing the first monthly option is the best bargain. But don't overbuy, these medals will expire after 3 months.

5) The next screen will ask you to log in again, then to agree to the terms of service. Read them if you can (if so why are you reading this?), leave はい selected, and click the blue Next button.
    [​IMG]

You will then have to put in your card information, including the security code (セキュリティコード) and click 支払手続きへ to proceed.

On the next screen make sure the information is correct, then click the red button to continue.

The next screen is a purchase completion, click the blue next button to return to the video.

6) Now that you have enough medals, find the episode you want to watch and click the "buy a single episode" button [​IMG] (or the pack button [​IMG] if you bought 400 medals)

It will bring you back to this page only now the right button will read "Next" (次へ) instead of... whatever it did before.
    [​IMG]
    Click next, enter your password, and click the right button.

You now have access to that episode for the next 7 days.

Last edited: May 12, 2016
  10. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    She's always cute :p

Comparing her newest profile picture to some of her older ones, I think she's kinda grown into her nose, lol. In the earliest photos her nose especially looked too big for her face, but now all of it is perfectly balanced and beautiful :blush::inlove: Although it's kind of subtle. She was still beautiful back then, imho.

Watched it through once. Aside from some awkwardness and a missed opportunity in the second half I think she did very well. Her interactions with her "sister" (I think she was her sister, anyway, I didn't catch a lot of dialogue) in particular were very natural [hehe]

11. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    I liked the drama a lot! Tomu was really cute and acted pretty well throughout. Her handwriting is also really nice.

Dat twist tho... I was expecting some more sad scenes; would have been nice to see more sides of her acting.

12. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Yeah that's the part I felt was lacking.

After she stops, ... it just petered out and then we got a scene change. Clearly she took time to process what she learned, but we didn't get to see any of that.

13. sandy32000

sandy32000 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    It was so sweet how her story ended (my heart....)

14. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    During a press meeting for Yuko's new play, she was asked about AKB48's upcoming sousenkyo, and in particular which member she was supporting most of all (i.e. her oshimen :blush: see ~1:31).

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Her answer? Muto Tomu \(^o^)/

Granted she was joking around most of the interview, at least during the SSK-related parts (I think she wanted to talk about the play instead lol [hehe] ), and in the case of her ichioshi, she made a joke about the flowers Tomu has been faithfully sending to all of her plays, but given her message to Tomu after SSK, Gomen ne Jewel in the 10th anniversary, and other things, I think this does represent her genuine feelings, even if she did seem a bit put out being asked about SSK at all.

Also, she tweeted a photo of the flowers Tomu sent:
    [​IMG]
    with the caption:
    子分の次はパーリーピーポーかい。だいぶキャラ変したな、おい。嬉しいよ、ありがとう
    From minion to party people? That's quite the character change, oi. I'm glad, thank you.

15. Berii

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Speaking of Party People, I wonder if that's going to be her thematic for her Sousenkyo poster? It could be also the nurse for Breath Right, but パーリーピーポー seems to be more popular right?

And I was right! I deleted my post with the poster because I didn't know it was leaked...but I love it.

Ahh, it always makes me happy to see her bond with Yuko, and how she still recognizes her a a prominent kouhai <3

Last edited: May 17, 2016
  16. Ari_Tomu

Ari_Tomu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    omg it sooo cute I love it :cute: She looks so adorable

17. M4YUYU

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    Last edited: May 17, 2016
  18. ayaelectro

ayaelectro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Hi, it's been a while.
    So, I went to handshake event on May 4th and 5th.
    Fortunately I could meet her although she was sick. She wore mask for the whole 2 days, I couldn't see her face properly but I still could tell her beauty from her face.

Sousenkyo is few weeks ahead.
    Are you ready to vote her?
    Her goal for one digit rank is pretty hard though.
    Let's try our best.
    I am joining seitansai committee this year (I am thinking of collecting more proper birthday messages from International fans through google docs, any suggestions will be welcomed).
    As far as I know, there is also senkyo committee for Tomu.

19. M4YUYU

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    @ayaelectro That's awesome! I hope I'll get the chance to attend a handshake event before she graduates :lol: Thank you for connecting us to the committee, they sound like great group of people.

TOMU UPDATES

[​IMG]
    if the video does not show watch the video here

TanoTomuSahho (or is it TomuSahhoTano?!) were the secret members in the latest ANN episode (it wasn't announced until a bit before, but Tano and Tomu twitted and hinted at it few hours before)

The theme is 3-person sosenkyou where they do different skits and were rated by the guests or the staff, and the points are tallied :lol: Enjoy Tano's usual craziness, Tomu's big laughs, and Sahho's burikko shenanigans and fufufufus LOL

:arrow: Tomu went to see Yuko's stage play. Naachan and Noro-san were also present.

[​IMG]

Article:
    http://japan.techinsight.jp/2016/05/ohsimayuuko-butai-okadanana-19.html

Yuko's Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BFl1qmkNnRk/?taken-by=yuk00shima

:arrow: Hirari and Tomu
    https://twitter.com/hirari_official/status/733620731813093377

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

So prettyyyyyyyyy. Her ear peeking out......

:arrow: Tomu had work today with Mion
    https://twitter.com/tommuto1125/status/733581908160847872

[​IMG]

みーおんと一緒にお仕事してたよ☆
    Mion and I had work together ☆​

https://twitter.com/tommuto1125/status/733583689381076994

TanoTomu from the K b-side PV shooting:
    [​IMG]

Business.

:lol:

:arrow: There are also scans of the guidebook floating around. Tomu looks very beautiful!

Please support your idol group and your oshimen by buying their merchandise :)

Last edited: May 20, 2016
  20. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I think it would be TanoTomuTate. Tano and Tomu were neck and neck until the end of the show, while Saho only managed to score one point (and that in a contest for who could do the best はーやーい~) up until the very final contest... which they made worth 5 points (at that point Tomu had 5 and Tano 6) and Saho managed to win that one too.

This photo... :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

Seems to have been a magazine photoshoot with lots of outfit and location variety. I wonder if it was just the two of them?

They didn't include my idol on the cover so I'm boycotting it. Might buy a copy after the elections.