Goto Moe (Moekyun) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Crests, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Today my Japanese practice has been translating Moekyun's Google+ post. It's not a particularly special post - which helps because I can't translate the deep meaningful ones!

Original post here.

Good evening-kyun!
    It's Goto Moe, also known as Moekyun!

Today after lessons, Erii and Reichan invited me to lunch, so I went and ate lunch with them. :)

Since they're both elementary school kids, it was really genki, so afterwards we went to karaoke. :) It relieved all my stress!

Then afterwards, I did a review of practice and lessons.

It felt like a long day... I wonder if I improved?

And at karaoke, I thought "I want to get good at more songs!"

I had the problem of "range too narrow" given as my score for the first time in my life.

I was struggling to get the high notes out :cry:

If you don't practice listening to the voices of singers...
    I'd like to post singing videos, but unfortunately my voice is no good.

Everybody who is waiting, I'm really really sorry.
    Because it hasn't reached a good enough level to be heard by everyone yet, please wait a little while longer >_<

"Without ever forgetting the original goal, let's do our best tomorrow!"

Until next update!
    Moekyun

I'm actually quite proud that I managed to translate, ish. I learnt a whole bunch of random words and kanji, and that in Japanese you can use the passive voice to indicate regret or misfortune o_O I'm pretty sure bits of this translation are not right, so don't take it as gospel truth or anything.

Moekyun performed in Kimi wa Melody on AKBingo.

if the video does not show watch the video here

She's also due to appear in UTB on 23rd March and Young Jump on 31st March :eek: Moekyun gravure... Not sure what to think of that.

Moekyun was also in the Takamina Idol Stage. Her unit was Idol Nante Yobanaide and it was really cute.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Punkish

Punkish Kenkyuusei

Tnx for translating!

I got a couple of 755 answer from Moekyun so shes growing on me,i hope we see more of her this year.

3. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    As before, my Japanese is baaaad and this is probably full of mistakes.

Original post here.
    Good evening!

It's Goto Moe, aka Moekyun!

I'd like to speak seriously about the Senbatsu Sousenkyo.

I, Goto Moe, would like to announce my candidacy!
    Please let me announce it without any hesitation this year!

This year will be Moe's 3rd Sousenkyo.

This time of year becomes a mixture of anxiety and fear, and I get impatient with myself.

But last year, I realised again.

I am not fighting alone.
    Everyone, let's fight together.

With Moe, there's all the fans, the staff, and my family, right?

This past year, it's been a year of listening to the staff explain things I don't know, and learning from watching the backs of my seniors.

In the midst of more and more seniors graduating, the number of new juniors increasing, I think "Shouldn't I be showing them my own big back?"

But on my own, this big back can't be shown.

Because everyone us here for me, now I'll do it.

I don't know how the Moe of right now comes across to everyone, so this can only be said.

Every fan who is giving support to Moe, is an ally of Moe, it's a boast :)

From now on, with more and more support, please look after me.

Announcements!

It's a notice for everyone in the Kanto region.

Today at 0:59 I'll be allowed to appear on AKBINGO!

By all means, please check it out.

And! Finally!!
    Tomorrow, my solo gravure in UTB is released!

It was my first experience of this, so it made my heart pound to be photographed in this way - please check it out!

"Without forgetting the original goal, let's do our best tomorrow!"

I'll update soon.

Always, thank you very much.

Moekyun.

[​IMG]

4. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Moekyun had her first gravure shoots recently. She's in UTB vol. 241 and Weekly Young Jump 2016 No. 18. These are the ones from Young Jump. I couldn't find decent versions of the UTB ones.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I'm not quite sure what I think of this to be honest.

Moekyun has also been predicted to rank #69 in the official election guide thingy! I hope they are right and she ranks!

5. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I think those pictures are well done. The one of her in the blue dress is my favorite of that bunch.

6. leoASH

leoASH Kenkyuusei

The 3rd picture is a win for me lol...she looks so beautiful … cute at the same time here.I almost can't recognized her.

7. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Haru ga Kuru Made from Umetan's seitansai, 160419. PW MoeMakiho

Moekyun has been CENTERING Team B this week! She is Mayu's under. The shows have all been seitansais, so focussed on the birthday girl, but next Tuesday is not a seitansai and Mayu is still absent, so go watch! :D

Moekyun is also appearing in Team K's show tomorrow! I am so looking forward to this :D

Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
  8. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    Yeah was super happy to hear she was center of the perfs but it was all seitansai...

9. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Today we have Moekyun Radio! Half an hour of Moekyun answering fan's questions. She says at the beginning it's to practise her MC skills. I'm impressed tbh, making a whole half hour thing to try and improve. She has got way more adult lately - even her voice sounds more adult.

Moe's still been centering B, and the next shows (Saturday) will mark her having centered more B6 shows than Mayu.

Moekyun's birthday is on 20th May. She'll turn 15. She has a seitansai committee on Twitter.

Here's her new profile picture.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 10, 2016
  10. mayuoshiri

mayuoshiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I was looking at the thread and it made me sad that Moekyun and Hinana don't get along and I guess Moe now being in Team B is going to push them further apart.
    Moekyun looks super pretty in the new profile picture she is definitely one of the members than has changed the most from debut and she's only 14 and has been in the group for less than 3 years!

11. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    MoeHina were together at a handshake event last week actually!
    [​IMG]

When Moe appeared in the K stage on 160421 Chiichan nearly cried, she was so happy to be finally performing with both Moe and Hinana. She was moved to A at the shuffle where they were promoted, so never did a full stage with both of them. She said they awoke her mothering instinct and she's never forgotten it.

Moekyun really has grown up :D I love her new profile picture too :D

12. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Tomorrow (160518) is Moekyun's seitansai! Her 15th birthday is on 20th May.

Moekyun has also been chosen to appear in the Majisuka Gakuen play. See here. She's wanted to try acting, so now she gets a chance :D

13. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
  14. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    This translation is not very good. If you speak Japanese please read the original and translate better than me!

Seitansai letter from Hinana to Moekyun, read by Nakochan.

Taken from here.

萌咲へ

15歳のお誕生日おめでとうございます。

こうやってお手紙を書くのは初めてです。少し長くなるけど飽きずに聞いてくださいね 笑

萌咲と出会って、もう3年も経つんだね。最初は凄く意気投合してよく一緒に話したり、遊んだり、練習したり、楽しかったよね。

でも、時にはケンカもしたね。ある時、感じ方の違いから今までで一番の大ゲンカをして、収拾がつかず、ずっと仲直りできませんでした。

その日ぐらいから気まずくなり・・・

※矢吹奈子、漢字が読めずに手紙を中断(w)
    ※後藤萌咲「ちょっと! いい空気にさせてくれたのに」

疎遠になって、いつしかあの2人、本当に仲が悪いんだねって言われるようになり、どんどん状況が悪化していきました。

そして組閣。萌咲はチームBへ。私はチームKに残り、ますます仲直りするきっかけがなくなりました。そばにいるのが当たり前だった萌咲がいなくなり、ぽっかり胸に大きな穴が開いた感じ、なんか変な感じでした。

この前、「755で萌咲のこと本当に苦手?」っていう質問に私はこう答えました。大好きだよって。泣きながら私はこの文字を打ちました。これ以上、仲が悪くなりたくない。だって今まで一緒につらいことや大きな壁を乗り越えてきた大切な同期で、大切な存在だから。

その後すぐ萌咲も反応してくれて、照れながら長電話をしたよね。本当の気持ちやこれからどうしていきたいか。AKBについてたくさん語り合いました。今はとっても仲の良しだよね。

先日「最終ベルが鳴る」公演に一緒に出演した時、萌咲の思い通りにいかなくて、泣きながら私の所に来た時は凄く嬉しかったよ。だって、全然変わってないんだもん。

間違えたら反省して、次に活かす。前回の公演よりよくしようとするその向上心。それが萌咲の良いところ。

最後にお願い。萌咲は自分の中で色々溜めちゃうタイプだから何かあったら私にちゃんと言うこと。いつでも待ってます。

これからも大切な仲間。そしてよきライバルとしてお互い頑張ろうね。

改めてお誕生日おめでとう。

AKB48チームK・下口ひななより

Dear Moe,

Happy 15th Birthday!

This is my first time writing you a letter like this. It got a bit long, but please listen without getting tired of it *laugh*

Three years have gone by since I met Moe. At first we really hit it off - talked together, played together, and it was really fun ne.

But, we also fought at times ne. On one occasion, because of a difference of opinion we had a really big fight, and even up until now we still haven't settled it and we didn't really make up.

It turned sour from around that day...

Becoming estranged, without noticing, these two got to the point where we had a really bad relationship, and the situation got worse and worse.

But then, the shuffle. Moe went to Team B. I stayed behind in Team K, and the opportunities for reconciliation were less and less. Moe was no longer just naturally there, and it felt like a massive hole had opened in my chest - a really strange feeling.

Before this, on 755 "Are you really weak with Moe?" I replied to the question, "daisuki dayo!". Crying, I was struck by this. I don't want to have a bad relationship any more. As we're the same generation, up to now we've overcome many difficult things and big obstacles together, it's an important presence.

Shortly after this, with Moe also reacting, we had a long talk on the phone despite being a bit shy ne. We shared our true feelings and what we want to do from now on. We talked a lot about AKB. Now we have a good relationship ne.

The other day, we appeared together in the "Saishuu Bell ga Naru" performance, and Moe came to me of her own accord, crying I was really happy. It hadn't changed at all.

After making a mistake, there was remorse, and from then we revived. That ambition to improve from the previous performances. That Moe is in a good place.

Finally, please. As Moe is the type to store things up inside herself, if there's something, please say it properly to me. Any time, I'm waiting.

From now on, as really important friends. As good rivals, let's both work hard from now on ne.

Once again, happy birthday!

From AKB48 Team K Shimoguchi Hinana.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 19, 2016
  15. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    Well I've got the response after years of thinking they weren't getting along in teamK!! You could really feel it as they didn't interact at all with each other and during their seitansai. Glad it's over though, there's not a lot of 1st gen draftees in AKB so it's too bad not being friends!

16. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Goto Moe 2016 SSK appeal

(direct link)
    *enable cc for sub. Credit to Silenka for the translation*

17. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    No prelim rank for Moekyun :( Kyaaa I hope she ranks in the real thing.

18. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

She's on showroom live now :inlove:

19. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

She's doing great! Always excited and with interesting topics (well, I know zero Japanese, but from I understood she was making a poll about which unit fans wanted to see her perform). No wonder she's with 20000+ viewers.

20. EraMemory

EraMemory Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Posting some showroom pictures.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]