Tani Marika (Marika)

Discussion in 'Team E' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

IT is unfortunate that Rena/Hako fans vote for Tani didn't last long. Yeah, that's a sad thing to realize.

May Tani bounce back higher next year.

2. Chemistry

Chemistry Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    Omy god.. It felt so unreal, when i heard her name called so fast. But on the bright side, i think this drop will help her rethink her battle plan for the next SSK, and like she said in her speech, she was pretty optimistic and plans to reflect on her mistakes and rebound next year. Well hopefully speaking that is

3. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Maybe.. But I think I will give up on ssk. It's just too sad every year except for the first 2 or so.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

4. nawapon92

nawapon92 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
  5. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    My Japanese is bad. But to summarize what she said:

she is thanking everyone that voted for her. She had promised herself that she would not cry during ssk. But now that it is over and she isn't in public, she is crying. She isn't sad that she ranked 55th. In fact she is happy to get another "trophy". She said something about her lacking the power to ranked higher than 55th. And said "sorry" to her fans.

She went on to say every ske and hkt members were surprised when she was called so early.

She is glad that she was able to make that speech and something about being praised for it.

She thanked everyone that voted for her and she thanked her fans.

Went on to say that starting from now, she is going to restart thinking about her dream and move on to the next chapter of her life. (I think this has nothing to do with graduation, my wording might be a bit off is all if I made it sound like she is thinking or saying she is going to graduate)

She ends it by saying please allow her to write again.

Well that is the gist of it. My translation is nowhere good enough to translate everything but it should be enough to summarize her post hopefully. Hehe

6. Center

Center Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    Tani ane Chiyori had a line conversation, this is what happened....

They are trying to be stronger.
    Please continue to support them.

Attached Files:

7. Zwetschge

Zwetschge Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    At first,congratulations to all the girls who made it into this year's SSK and Tani for her 55th. rank!
    Unfortunately, i couldn't see when her Name was called or her speech.
    But it seems, she handlet it it very well and that makes me even more proud to have her as my oshimen!
    Last but not least...thank you all, voteing for Tani!

8. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    If I can manage to win the lottery by next year. I would like to buy 500k ticket and vote them all for tani!

9. Center

Center Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    Guys we need an Admin to run a Tani Fan Page on Facebook!!

Requirements
    -Loyalty to our oshi
    -has admin experience
    -can translate japanese to english
    -will follow all of her media and news about Tani
    Will spread Everything about Tani.

10. Chemistry

Chemistry Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika

if the video does not show watch the video here
    taxi's latest showroom, its only like 7mins so I'm not sure if this is the full one, if anyone has it please link me.
    tank talks bit about SSK here, and she plans to try again.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    NVM, found it. Heres the full one.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2016
  11. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Wait... Tani has a fb fan page?

12. Chemistry

Chemistry Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    ik theres a thailand fan page, but i can't read the status that they post coz its in thai, but they do post tani's videos and tweets, SNS stuff and pics so yeah

um... did tani just hint at gradution in her SHOWROOM talk....? am i being delusional?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2016
  13. nawapon92

nawapon92 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
  14. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    I don't recall nothing about that...
    She said that she was think about declaring this as her last SSK, but after that, she maybe still participating the next year.

15. Samui Kun

Samui Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    Hello every Tani Osha, I am Samui Kun that being Tani Osha for about 3 years. I am new to stage48 forum so I just staring using this now.
    Looks like you guys are talking about the Facebook page so that I want to talk something about it.
    Actually, there are totally three Facebook fan pages about Tani:
    1. https://www.facebook.com/tanithaifan/?fref=ts (Thai)
    2. https://www.facebook.com/tanimarikafansindonesia/?fref=ts (Indonesia)
    3. https://www.facebook.com/groups/853419701398290/ OR
    https://www.facebook.com/谷真理佳應援谷-84533506217 (Chinese) <- These two are what I am managing but only the posts in the group are the most updated

I would happy to see if someone try to start a new English Facebook Page for Tani to attract more fans for Tani.
    A Japanese fan called わさびいろ (WASABIIRO) is very famous in the Tani Osha Group. His news about Tani is the fastest one so you guys can spread Tani's news from him on Google Plus(https://plus.google.com/+WasabiIro7/posts). Of course, all are them are in Japanese so maybe someone has to translate them into English. I am not very familiar with Japanese and my English is not good as well. If you guys have any problem or question just feel free to ask me:) Happy to see you all!

16. Center

Center Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    Hi thank you so much for your contribution. I'm running the indo page with few others. They just added me a few months ago.. I'm following you on Twitter. I think this is the right time to work together.

@Chemistry I think she didn't.. She still has a very long way to go. Tweet her and say a few things like stay and we'll still fighting. She'll definitely read that.

17. Pepsi

Pepsi Kenkyuusei

Hope Tani is doing well.Just rewatching some old Odekake episodes and SKE Ebisho series where she and Kaotan go on the hiking trip just reminded me how much I like this girl.

18. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    The last batch of the raffle episodes of ebi Calcio will be finished soon :).

19. Pepsi

Pepsi Kenkyuusei

Awesome!! Will look forward to watching it with subs :)

Wish there were subs videos/activities of her with Rena though. I know they're close but never seen them in variety together other than an episode of Odekake and the beginning of SKE Ebisho.

This video that I stumblef upon literally made me tear up. The background music didn't help either.
    if the video does not show watch the video here.

Both were my fav members so it was awesome that they're so close.

20. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Tani recent tweet, is about her going to see Rena at Rena play. She said she is very happy to meet Rena