Sashihara Rino (Sasshi) / AKB 5th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by makistar, Aug 2, 2008.

1. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

Oops, my bad. I was responding to the last sentence of your previous post which is
    Sorry for the confusion. :fp:

As to the votes, there are a lot of factors, not just the growth of the fanbase but in the absence of any statistical data on how the fans actually vote, I can't really comment on this one other than acknowledge that the votes have increased and that the votes of graduated members may have been redistributed.

In general, I agree except for the part that she got most of the work herself. Personally, I'd like to think of that as true, but objectively, I don't have any information that can confirm it so I'm not going to presume things here. But she's on the "right track" career-wise but I'd still prefer her taking advantage of the 48G brand for now.

• Like Like x 1
  2. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    @fatrain
    I don't watch konkura, but what do you think about sasshi's contribution in there?
    Which is better, sasshi or shelly? :)

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

3. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    I want to see her react to Brexit which happened a few minutes earlier.

4. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

yeah, the speed of her growth is just incredible. she grows constantly. Sasshi says herself that she is a completely different person now.
    come to think of it, back in the day she was famous for her useless hetare character and now members like before-mentioned Nakai Rika say that Sasshi is a multi-talent who can do anything:

=====

hm, hard to tell... I'd say Sasshi performs at least not worse than Shelly. sometimes it may look like Sasshi not doing much, most of the talk is done by Goto and Tokui, but it was the same when Shelly was around. female MC position there is more like sub-MC, their role is to insert jokes from time to time and comment from females' point of view. as for their styles, they are different, so it's hard to make a comparison there. I guess, it depends on a person - some will like Sasshi more, some Shelly. I am the former)) Sasshi's style is more edgier and more explosive, and for me it's funnier. she really "hits home runs" with her jokes and raises explosions of laughs, while Shelly's (and also other Sasshi's rivals like Kojiruri, Becky, etc.) is more mature and toned down, more safe.

=======

there will be another episode of Sashipedia in golden time slot on 7/30! the theme is Olympic games(?)
    http://www.akb48mt.com/archives/47859916.html

==========

Sasshi tweeted about receiving Atsuko's new album
    https://twitter.com/345__chan/status/746282733593198592

CltULRFUgAEZBas.jpg

Atsuko re-tweeted with "Love you"
    https://twitter.com/Atsuko_100/status/746288073940492289

Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
  5. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    plus Goto and Tokui can poke fun of Sasshi. I don't think Shelly was the type to get picked on.

6. nigamushiotoko

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    37 episodes of sashiko no kuseni already paid off! : )

=====

thanks for the brief insight, fatrain.

It suck when you are sasshi-oshi but don't understand japanese : (

7. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

yeah, they explained it in that episode with Mariko, that Shelly is pretty hard to tease.
    in addition to that difference, there is also difference in age, so it's harder for Sasshi to tease guests herself.
    despite that, I'd say she's doing great.

========

an interesting article about Sashipedia on NHK's official homepage. it starts with the description of the show, but in the second part that is called "It's all about talking skills of Sashihara-san" there is an interview with the producer of the show Yamamoto Takayuki in which he praises Sasshi.
    http://www6.nhk.or.jp/nhkpr/post/original.html?i=06262

he says that they prepare questions for the guests beforehand and then discuss them with Sasshi on meeting, but there a lot of ad libs from Sasshi during the actual recording. for example, when she was interviewing the authors of "Terraformars" manga she was supposed to ask them how their lives changed since their manga became popular, but they were kinda incommunicative. but thanks to Sasshi's communication skills she managed to get from them even such concrete answers as buying foreign car and apartment in tower mansion. she has the ability of making respondents letting their hidden thoughts slip. she also drew out a serious advice from author of "Kaiji" manga and never heard answers from her idol senpais.
    when choosing themes for Sashipedia, show's staff considers not only their interests, but also what Sasshi would like to know and what would be interesting for her to investigate. they are planning to cover not only various subcultures, but also broader themes like gourmet or social phenomenons (looks like Sashipedia isn't a short-lived project after all :banana:)

=======

Music Day PR 360 degrees video

if the video does not show watch the video here

=========

Sasshi will appear in Ariyoshi Hanseikai again on 7/2!
    another semi-regular show!
    http://talent.weeker.jp/epg/detail/2000713529_171

=========

Sasshi's mail to Kitarie on her BD
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/746306156478377984/pu/vid/668x360/UaaOPCYif4lawD_s.mp4

Last edited: Jun 25, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  8. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    It's almost been a year since the first episode of Sashipedia. I wonder why they decided to turn into a regular show now and on golden time even.

9. nigamushiotoko

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    that is awesome!
    It's look like sashihara no ran project but more well planned.

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

10. sasshinaction

sasshinaction Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Sashihara no ran was great precicely because they stumbled along doing whatever fell into their heads. No show will ever come close

11. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    According to a handshake report Sasshi will center two songs! Probably both the a-sides of the upcoming single?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2016
  12. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

yeah, Ran was a legendary show... as Fukuda said, it was very famous among TV staff and some NHK producer(s?) found it very funny, so who knows, maybe it was the same producer who is now doing Sashipedia. it also has a somewhat similar concept to Ran.

Sashipedia started in August 2015 and next episode was released only after 4 months in December probably because she was very busy with HKT's documentary all second half of 2015 (they couldn't even find time for Sashihara Show). Sashipedia returned only after half a year in June 2016 and returned even stronger than ever with 4 episodes in two months, 3 of which are in golden time (BL was probably too risky for NHK's golden time)! why this drastic change and after so long? it's a million-dollar question. we will probably never know the answer, but I guess it's probably because of NHK's internal affairs this time rather than Sasshi's schedule conflicts, since it doesn't seem like she had a much different schedule these last 6 months. NHK probably could get a golden time slot only after June.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  13. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

Yeah, it's amazing some of the things they came up with. :^O^:

14. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  15. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen: