Single Nogizaka46 15th (Hadashi de Summer) (16/07/27)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, May 18, 2016.

1. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I think management have to stretch the interval between releases, if they want to achieve record.

Making a good number of single sale is a priority in order to compete, as Nogizaka are working in music industry as their major identity.
    But to undermine a photobook that has the opportunity to get another record is a bit careless IMHO.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Misa-chan

Misa-chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    • Like Like x 2
  3. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Misa-chan's finally on Stage48!!! :1st:

Also I'm sure someone will direct your lyrics there eventually, but here's the thread to post translations to be updated to Studio48 :chuffed:: http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/lyrics-and-translations.342/page-144

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

Lol management is going for money since the beginning.

I actually liked Natsu no Free&Easy. My favourite summer song. The song not being the biggest hit is probably, because of Ikuchan not being in it.

When they perform like 4-7 songs on a concert, they always perform main singles and don't even change up the members. So Ikuchan not being in this single means either dropping Ikuchan/ replacing her or not performing the song. What do you think are they going to so with this popular member?

Even Unders get replaced and they can't even jump in for one single. Management won't even bother. Costumes,transporting members, make up/hair,changing members and everthing else.

Natsu& No Free& Easy will only be performed at events like Nogizaka Birthday.

Lately Ashurin is doing all the replacements for either Matsui or Unders. Same goes to Miona and SayuMarika.

6. Zebookworm

Zebookworm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    melonchawan
    I like Natsu no Free&Easy too. Yet the last concert I went to they did perform it and I do believe Ikuchan was in it. I guess since they need replace some members and Ikuchan is really popular I think they'll start playing it more. Also I feel the Ashurin will take over Maimai's role from now on since she's become really popular and they need a replacement for Maimai in a lot of the singles.

I'm kind of unhappy that the mangement for Nogizaka have crammed so much into the the first couple weeks of August since it does make it hard fans to have the money available to spend. Hadashi de summer and the Nogziaka photobook as well as the fans that are going to be going to the Summer tour and now since they announced more dates for the Underlive people will be saving money to travel to the venue and for the concert. Thing should've been spread out, however I think management wants to get all the Summer stuff done with as soon as possible because they don't want summer related stuff to overlap with the Fall.

7. nullion

nullion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakuraireika
    Yeah and not to mention Keyaki will release their 2nd single too on August.
    And NMB.
    And SKE.
    Also AKB's LOVE TRIP but that's on the end of the month.
    But still tho.

8. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    This is probably one of my least favorite singles (if not my least favorite) from Nogi as a whole...and that says a lot cause their music tends to be really good~~
    I really didn't care for any of the songs (the title song is ok, but not their best)~

9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Nogizaka46's 15th Single (Hadashi de Summer) (1st Day Sales)
    Day 1:
    600,104 (1st)

Past Nogizaka46 Singles 1st Day Sales

Hadashi de Summer (600,104)
    Harujion ga Sakukoro (590,584)
    Ima, Hanashitai Dareka ga Iru (533,533)
    Taiyou Knock (481,599)
    Inochi wa Utsukushii (421,887)
    Nandome no Aozora Ka? (412,400)
    Kidzuitara Kataomoi (387,122)
    Natsu No Free and Easy (374,832)
    Barrette (347,244)
    Girl's Rule (286,492)
    Kimi no Na wa Kibou (204,281)
    Seifuku no Mannequin (190,108)
    Hashire! Bicycle (150,056)
    Oide, Shampoo (111,222)
    Guru Guru Curtain (84,905)

10. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    wow even more!

11. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Not that bad first day sale, we will just have to wait for the following days if this can beat the Harujion. >.< Good luck Nogi! Fight!

12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  13. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Wow, I'm impressed. Hopefully this momentum will not stop here.

14. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    You have to admire the amount of worried people following up to the release in terms of sales, but in fact there was nothing to worry about :p

Side note: has anyone experienced any problems with Amazon JP when buying this single from abroad? By the sound of it there was a mix up between types for Japanese fans, and I was thinking of ordering through them, but it'll be a pain if I get the wrong type to ask for an exchange...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. chronosis

chronosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I Hope Second Day Sales Is Also Better Than Harujion

16. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    yay, for Nogi-chan!!
    Save...
    but wait, Harijuon's sales was add by amount number in later day due 7-11 edition. I hope Hadashi can surpass Harijuon first week sales, even with small increase.

17. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Congrats!
    First day sales have a steady progress.. Nogi is surely walking to the summit. I hope this one reach 900k mark total.

18. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    600k first day. Asuka center, safe! Her mom will be very happy!

19. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    almost imposible to surpass harijuon's 2nd day sales. 113,820 is huge number. Pretty pessimist, but i really hope they'll make it. So just wait...

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  20. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Wow, I'm glad it's not a decrease as I predicted. But it's still too early to say it will beat Harujion's 1st week sales. 749k is a long way to go. Gotta see how it goes on the next few days.