[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. tgc27

tgc27 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakamotohimeka
    nice conclusion!

lol for RomajiK, it would create massive confusion for international audiences :lol:
    i hope staff won't go to that direction

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2016
  2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Members who live in the dorm: Nijika, Oda, Koike, Mona, Risa, Suzumoto, Nagasawa, Hirate, Neru, Akanen, Yonemin, Berika

Members who live at home: Imaizumi, Uemura, Ozeki, Kobayashi, Fuu-chan, Satou, Sugai, Habu, Aoi-chan

Posted on 2channel to general agreement, including mine. There was also agreement that, although there was an advantage to living at home, there was a definite advantage to being part of the group in the dorm. The "dorm" appears to be an apartment tower in which the apartments all have their own kitchens, so the members can cook for themselves sometimes, although meals are provided.

One poster said they saw the dorm-dwellers together in Harajuku in March and April. Someone else said it was the dorm-mother's fault that some of the members seemed to be putting on weight. One poster said that although it appears that life in the dorm is a happy group experience, it really isn't. One poster said that Yonemin and Mii-chan (the "Kansai combi") stick together and keep a bit separate. Another said that Suzumoto liked to keep to herself.

Tweets wondered why the Kanji Keyaki and Hiragana Keyaki members hadn't met (as both sides say they haven't). Various tweets expected the Hiraganas to move in eventually, maybe after a surprise meeting on KeyaKake TV.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
  3. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    Thank you for that, I was curious about that as well since (from interviews) I did get the picture that some of them lived at their homes. But I thought Akanen was one of them.

I think Mii-chan is really good friends with Uemura and Aoi so that might be why she doesn't hang around with the other girls as much. And Yonemin seems to float around between everyone (everyone seems to like her). Also, Techi has said that she considers Suzumoto a close friend (she actually singled her out).

I'm still kind of conflicted about how much interaction I want there to be between Hiragana and Kanji members. If they are supposed to have a separate function, then perhaps it is better if their interaction with the Kanji group is limited. Really, I say this because Neru's interview made me a bit nervous about them... if they are really aggressive and outgoing girls then they may change the feeling of the group and make some of the shy Kanji girls sink into the background, and I don't know how much I like that.

4. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Sometimes the only way to see how it's going is to test it out. Let's see how the pros and cons after it happened, not before.

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

This is really our only option, since we have no control over any of this. But I can't help giving rein to a bit of worry and imagination.

On the other hand, having watched at least part of all the Hiragana girls' recent Showroom sessions, I got a good impression of all of them. Only a couple have that energetic standard-issue idol manner (Mirei and Takamoto, in particular). And a lot of them seem both nice and interesting. I think most of them could settle into the natural, innocent atmosphere of K46. And the irrepressible Mao-chan is actually a pretty nice person, underneath it all. She and Akanen might get an act going. Sasaki Kumi is fairly powerful, but also seems nice. Shiho-chan seems natural and friendly. Kyouko-chan is disconcertingly professional, but I still get a good feeling from her. Kage-chan is clearly both talented and professional, but she is also young and unassuming. Sarina seems wonderful. Mana-chan seems down to earth. And Memi-chan seems like a special character. I believe she herself said she is vague but determined. And at 14, she hopes to be Keyakizaka's "French doll."

With the total number of members now at 32, I have trouble imagining them not aiming for two 16-member groups, either over and under, or parallel. This could actually give a bit more prominence to members stuck in the third line. Yes, I'll wait and see.

6. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the info, actually I've been curious about this :D
    Until a moment ago, I only knew that member who live in dorm are Akanen, Oda, Nako-chan, Berika, and Mona (from Keyakake episode).

Fans also spotted that the dorm member or "ryou gundan" are very close in Keyabingo #01. In the segment after Danger Kawakami fires Sanshiro, when they went to the resting room, Akanen, Oda, Nako-chan and Berika immediately gathered and seems to start discussing / talking in small group (and some other later joined). Hirate, Habu, and Sugai-sama also seems talking in a different group, meanwhile Yuipon always spotted sitting alone.
    Maybe small groups like that are exist but I don't think there's a huge gap between them.

I also think Hiragana Keyaki really hadn't met with Kanji Keyaki. Some of them seems haven't move to the dorm yet, like Memi-chan who's from Nagano (and I think there will be at least 5 hiragana members who probably will move to the dorm). Probably they will meet with Kanji member in this month, preparing for HS event, moving to dorm, changing school, etc.

By the way Hiragana Keyaki also start writing greeting cards for this month, if anyone interested, check their profile's pages on the official website. I hope they will start writing blog post after their first HS event.
    http://www.keyakizaka46.com/mob/sear/artiLis.php?site=k46o&ima=0701

7. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Japanese Seventeen magazine has done a survey of 3000 Japanese high school girls for its September issue, and Silent Majority was ranked first as top song.

• Like Like x 1
  9. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Congrats Keyakizaka! Silent Majority is too awesome! Do you know where I could find the full list?

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I haven't been able to find it. I do know that second was Nishino Kana's Torisetsu (from late 2015) and third was Oohara Sakurako's Hitomi (from early 2015).
    They also asked about artists and Arashi was first, JUMP was second, and Nogizaka46 was third. Great popularity for both Sakamichi groups.

11. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    Question: who are the two keyaki members on the 4846 dream team?

12. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Moriya Akane and Sugai Yuuka

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
  14. haryo48

haryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Tokyo Idol Today,.streaming or download are avaliable
    「TOKYO IDOL FESTIVAL 2016」DAY2 Show 2 Keyakizaka46 [6 August 2016]
    Setlist
    M01、Silent Majority (サイレントマジョリティー)/欅坂46
    M02、 Kimi ga Inai (キミガイナイ) /欅坂46
    MC1、 Keyakizaka46 (欅坂46) Greeting
    M03、 Shibuyagawa / Imaizumi Yui (今泉佑唯) 、 Kobayashi Yui (小林由依)
    M04、 Te wo Tsunaide Kaerouka (手を繋いで帰ろうか) /欅坂46
    MC2、 Nagahama Neru appearance
    M05、 Sekai ni wa Ai Shika Nai (世界には愛しかない) /欅坂46
    http://choconobingo.tumblr.com/post/148544827929/download-streaming-tokyo-idol-festival?og=1&fb_action_ids=1307259782625392&fb_action_types=tumblr-feed:reblog

15. 21_lalawel

21_lalawel Kenkyuusei

Seeing the full performance of sekai ni wa.. I like the song better even if i was quite skeptical about the talking parts now that it's said live (i think it is) it kind of goes better with the melody (?). I especially like Miyu's part and her facial expression :blush: .
    And we were able to see the 3rd row in front (with Uemura in center :inlove::^O^:).

16. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I think the talking part sounds even more awkward live. Only Hirate executed it in the most natural way. No matter how many times I listen to this song still find the talking part ruins the thing. I like the chorus and the part before the chorus though.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2016
  17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

here is the video from TIF2016 Day 3 @Smile Garden

credit : ATC

backup

credit : FAM48INA

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
  18. 21_lalawel

21_lalawel Kenkyuusei

At first too i thought that the talking parts ruined the song and it didn't help that for the first performances it looked like there were a lot of talking parts for ~2 min.
    But now that there are more singing parts i think it blends better (and sounds better imo). And doing those live give more depth.
    But it's true that it would be better if there were no talking parts (or only Hirate's)

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Fabulous treasure trove of HQ photos from K46 TIF performances at Tokyo Pop Line. Do not miss! And definitely do not miss the Smile Garden video above. Thanks again, @CutePanda.

Nice quotes from Sugai-sama MC-ing the Smile Garden performance on a hot day: "Please be sure to drink a lot of liquids, eh? ... It isn't a year yet since we became Keyakizaka46, so we're still a new group. To be able to perform at such a huge idol festival is a great honour. Let's sweat a lot together, okay?" From the ojou-sama.

As for the speaking parts, I've always loved them and love them still, even if they weren't done as smoothly at every performance over the weekend as they are in the MV. They give the song a special rhythm and character that elevate it even more above the ordinary. I thought this was a second-rank song at first, but the more I listen to it, the better it gets. That's a sign of good music, for me.

EDIT: I agree with everything @kanjo says below. When people complained about the hand-offs after the first stage performance, I looked carefully and came to the same conclusions about them not getting enough time to say the lines properly. Maybe that's Takahiro's miss, to go with his successes? (Though I'm not sure he did the original stage choreography.) They all should improve with more times saying the lines. Hopefully. Live is good, in any case. Photos/videos of Suzumoto from the weekend make her look as if she is full of optimism and energy. Her turns with Sugai out front were so sharp.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
  20. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I like the speaking lines but except Techi they're too rushed. It's not their fault. Especially Neru and Zumin have such a short time to say them plus lots of emotive movement. On the plus side I think Miyu's sounds much better live compared with the studio version. Practice, I guess.