[Subbed] Nogizaka Shows Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by jiaemi, Sep 23, 2013.

1. ahtengq

ahtengq Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    can't wait for the release!! will check the websites all the time! god to go! thanks for your hard works

2. himetanslonelydimple

himetanslonelydimple Kenkyuusei

3. haryo48

haryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Thanks @boots27 ,:banana: and this from good enough sub, buzz rhythm episode

if the video does not show watch the video here

4. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
  5. porkchopgroove

porkchopgroove Kenkyuusei

6. tgc27

tgc27 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakamotohimeka
    omg that episode is so funny! :lol:

7. ahtengq

ahtengq Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    i think this page of show48.com is broke.. i just can't open the page or link. when i did so, it directed me to other thing

8. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Yeah. Both c48.org and show48.com went silent last week -- either gone offline or didn't play any video -- and now show48 redirecting. Little bit bummed because now I can't watch the subs or older Nogi stuff. Hopefully, they come back or something takes their place. It was great to have a site with pretty much the back catalog of TV shows and a site with most English subs.

9. RelaxRelapse

RelaxRelapse Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    I've been having problems with show48 for a long time, and I'm sad to see c48 having issues too. I started my own similar site that focuses on ALL Japanese variety shows, but recently I've been focusing on getting most of the subbed "Gaki no Tsukai" episodes up. I have NOGIBINGO! season 1 on there, but that's it as far as Nogi stuff goes. I have a huge back catalog I need to get on there so I don't think I'll be anywhere near what c48 or show48 had anytime soon.

10. ahtengq

ahtengq Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    yeah its true, c48.org have been silent for some time, its a little bit worrying for me as it one of my source to get 48g 46g videos..it's like everything is there.
    hope show48.com come back at their track soon.. :(

11. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

yeah also not working to me for some reason. show48 and they have tons of stuff I wanted to see

12. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
  13. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
  14. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    yes, you can see taken down by the TV station :)

15. nullion

nullion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakuraireika
    I read somewhere that it's caused by Hulu's paid videos like Crow's Blood (and possibly Nogi/Keyaroom too?).
    If that's the only case then it's kinda understandable and the owner should be careful next time, but if they blocked em because of the non-premium vids / episodes aired on free TV too then they're pretty dumb in my opinion since that's the way only non-Japanese speaking fans can know more about the 4846. And it's not like they (whoever responsible for this) release English subs for those episodes either. Guess they just don't want dem overseas $$$.

Also Nogichuu 19 English here by Sekaiichi.

16. ahtengq

ahtengq Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    agree with you, without these show we wouldn't know them at all.. should we just go to japan and watch their show on japan tv channel.. at least just let the non-premium show pass.. jeezzz.. they should know that idol are popular because of that..

anyone have a softsub in eng of nogidoko ep56? i think i miss that one. and, regretful it is almost no more show available in my country..
    if someone could give the softsub for me, i'll be glad..
    thank you

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2016
  17. Reece

Reece Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakuraireika
    Hey everyone,
    I know we are all super depressed (I know I am) about the vids being taken down :(. I am starting to save anything I can find onto my computer so I have copies if they are deleted. If anyone has videos they have saved that are no longer available it would be awesome if you could share them with me!
    Thanks ^_^

18. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I haven't seen anyone post this yet, but Ikudon Subs released the subs for Nogibingo!5 Episode 8.

Nogibingo!5 Ep 8

Big thanks to the group and to other members who continue to provide us fans with sub. You guys are the best! :3rd:

19. nullion

nullion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakuraireika
  20. porkchopgroove

porkchopgroove Kenkyuusei

just wanted to offer some help to those feeling the pinch of the sites going down. first off videodouga.blog.fc2.com is still up and is a great resource for all things nogi/keya including tv appearances. however they are japanese language only. to download the video add a download extension to your browser or use telechargerunvideo.com. here are some sites offering english subs:

ikudonsubs.com
    taintedwingsfansub.wordpress.com
    sekaiichisub.blogspot.co.id
    the google docs link posted above has a ton of links

a couple sites offering downloadable videos are:
    http://decade48g.blogspot.com
    http://myaidol.net/category/releases/

there are still ways to view/get this content. luckily i have nearly a terabyte of stuff going back to early 2012 so you have my sympathies

also if you are a torrenter nyaa.se has a lot of content (some batch files of the variety shows) that were uploaded when the tracker i use went down temporarily.

if theres a specific file your looking for send me a pm and ill see what i can do

p.s. if anyone is interested in seeing the drama minami and asuka did with subs heres a link:
    http://bit.ly/2buVMyG

if anyone can add to this list please do. this is a great community and we should work together when these kinds of things happen