Single AKB48 45th [LOVE TRIP / Shiawase wo Wakenasai] (16/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, May 20, 2016.

1. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

They are a team created for and paid for by Toyota. Without Toyota they almost certainly wouldn't exist. AKB showed no sign of organically creating a Team 8 of their own and even if they did, it certainly wouldn't have been a 47 member team.

So what if the members want it, that doesn't mean they deserve it or that it makes commercial sense to do it.

Again, so what.

K46 were created with the purpose of selling singles, Team 8 were created with the purpose of advertising Toyota, you're not comparing like with like.

Again, NGT were created with different purposes to Team 8. NGT are a sister group similar to the other sister groups and do similar things whereas Team 8 are primarily a promotional campaign of Toyota's.

2. renjiro

renjiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakaguchinagisa
    lol. You really think they are just made to promote TOYOTA? They should have been named TYT47 rather than AKB48 Team 8 then. Why do you think there hasn't been a 16th gen audition for AKB until now? That's because AKS is seeing Team 8 as the future that's why they don't want to let go of Team 8 and give them their own single because that just means literally separating Team 8 from AKB.

3. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Have no interest in jumping further, just throwing some thought.
    The problem with single/CD debut is not Toyota, AKS, or such. It's the record company.
    And afaik team 8 doesn't have any exclusive contract on them(Still tied to AKB), while K46 and NGT already have.

4. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Now you're just being delusional.

5. renjiro

renjiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakaguchinagisa
    No. Your the one who's delusional thinking they are only promoting girls for Toyota.

6. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I can't see what they stand to lose, really.

The single itself only has to be barely profitable.
    As long as it increases interest in team 8 members, that interest then returns AKB CDs to meet the girls.
    If the girls are just sitting around not gaining popularity they're a drain on resources.
    If they're given a chance at popularity they're a boost in sales.
    They're widely accepted as a group with high potential. They're popular with 46G fans and could increase the number of fan kennin.
    What's wrong with that? What did team 8 do to you?

Over-saturation might be a thing, but if they can have another 48 group and have them release singles from this year, why not let Team 8?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I'm late to the game but I just watched the full (? It was 4:49 minutes though) and I felt that SwW screen time was really bad distributed. You could literally see Kitarie more than Paruru (if not Tomu combined) especially in the beginning and I could barely tell where Naachan and Kojiharu is nor clearly.

Regardless, the MV was really, really nice. Whether it's just acting or not but the members' smiles and laughs looked really genuine for the most part.

The song is a slow yet pretty song. I'm sure it'll grow on me even more since I love ballads.

Yukirin's expression after they showed the ranking for this SSK was adorable <3 XD

8. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I forgot the title of baseball song, but I really like the MV. I guess management use same kind of tone to 3 of the song, it's kinda pastel-ish or somethin'
    I can't wait to see b side and coupling single, will they have a same kind of tone or not.

So does anyone of you can give information about where I can watch baito AKB live....?? My usual link didn't show any update .

9. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    <w< the baseball song is all fine and dandy, but I want my UG and below songs now! I hope they drop the previews this week!

10. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Do you mean バイトル×AKB48 スペシャルライブ2016? It's on niconico, but it isn't live anymore. I don't know how much they will show you.

http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv270817493

There is a link to fastuploader in Sasshi's thread.

11. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    !!! I mean, didn't they release the couplings around this time of month last year? I want to see (and listen ofc) what kind of MV they made for a song about legendary fish. Are they gonna stuff the UGs with Ame no Dobutsuen costume Sakana ver. ?

12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

13. ABF48

ABF48 Member

that basbeall theme song is good, and the song is doing well digitally rn. and.. bless sayanee voice, glad that AKB use her talent more properly, i really appreciate it.

check recochoku !! its interisting bc rn kykz and AKB have some short of competition in digital chart :D

14. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Pfff..... just go to Joysound where real competition is.

15. ABF48

ABF48 Member

^ i'm talking about digital chart, and the only relevance chart in japan is recochoku and iTunes Chart

16. Lukcy86

Lukcy86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    May I know how do they rank? Anyone have a chart?

17. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

8/10

Recochoku:
    1. Keyakizaka46 - Sekai ni wa Ai Shika Nai
    2. AKB48 - Hikari to Kage no Hibi
    3. Walkure - Zettai ReidoθNovatic
    4. Namie Amuro - Hero
    5. E-girls - Pink Champagne
    6. Walkure - Hametsu no Junjou
    7. Kalafina - blaze
    8. whiteeeen - Kiseki ~Mirai e~
    9. Nishino Kana - Have a nice day
    10. Masaharu Fukuyama - 1461 Nichi

iTunes:
    1. Namie Amuro - Hero
    2. Walkure - Zettai ReidoθNovatic
    3. Walkure - Hametsu no Junjou
    4. Keyakizaka46 - Sekai ni wa Ai Shika Nai
    5. Aimer - Chouchou Musubi
    6. RADWIMPS - Zen Zen Zense (movie ver.)
    7. Kalafina - blaze
    8. E-girls - Pink Champagne
    9. whiteeeen - Kiseki ~Mirai e~
    10. Nissy - Aquarium

• Like Like x 2
  18. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Sayanee needs a solo career >w> she feels so wasted in just units of 16 even if she front lines them. I hope her agency does something about it.

I finally watched the Love Trip MV! Maybe it's because I'm a sucker for these things but I really liked it! All the confessions were so cute and heartfelt. The only thing I really resented is the lack of screentime for some girls. Tomu and Juri, where did they go? Paruru also went on ninja mode to me until the end D: Maybe it's just me lacking observation skills but I couldn't find them!

Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
  19. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Her agency is like.. "we'll give you occasional solo performances in music variety programs, now go out there and sell bajillion HS for NMB and AKB."

I honestly feel she's wasting it right now, and with rising Singer-Songwriters such as Sakura Fujisawa and Shiori Niiyama getting more popular, it's going to be tough for her to stand out imo.

20. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Well when you have the stage presence of white tissue paper, it'd be hard to stand out as a solo artist anywhere.

Being a good singer isn't enough at all. I've never really seen her have fun on stage, emote in her singing, etc... So I'd prefer her to not debut as a solo artist since I don't think she brings enough to the table.

But that's just my honest opinion, so by all means, take it with a grain of salt.