AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Ichirou Takashima

Ichirou Takashima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Thank you for the episode number!

Based on my sources, it's mostly Google's Automated DMCA doing all the work. One might think it's due to copyright reports, but actually even non-related sites such as (hobby blogs, food blogs, personal blogs) are getting taken down by DMCA. That again, is "automated". It's been also told that's one of the reasons why 48G rather say Aki-P decided to go with Yahoo, instead of Google.

Either way, me as a database administrator of my company, partly involved with website management, I believe Google do suck with it's policies. One example here is, you cannot even contact DMCA directly.

2. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

The amount of people in here who are confused about stealing being punished is fairly overwhelming.

3. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Not sure if this quesiton goes here, has anyone ordered video off of DMM's site for theater shows? I really want to see Hirari's grad stage.

4. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Hypothetical question, if Sasshi were to graduate which members do you guys think would sing in her graduation track?

5. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Nako maybe kwkwkwkw

6. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    I think we will have HKT 1st gen, Lovetan, AKB 5th gen, and NakoMiku + Hana

7. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

She'd probably get 2, a fun one on AKB's CD with senbatsu members and a sad one on HKT's CD.

8. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

HKT: Lovetan, NakoMiku, Harupii, Hana, Sakura, Mio, Meru, Jiina, Natsu, Madoka

AKB: Kitarie, Mayuyu, Yukirin, Yuihan, Paru (if she's still there of course), Jurina, Sayanee, Miion, Naachan (if she's regular senbatsu member before the graduation), Myao(??), and possibly some kind of 16th gen rep if management pushes them

9. Ichirou Takashima

Ichirou Takashima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    I'm actually still having weird mixed feeling around Sasshi. I actually met her years ago, not just on HS, but randomly bumping in the street. I don't hate her nor like her. I just don't get it. She's done great and all, truly she is. I just, don't get it.

10. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    You've met her???:shocku: LUCKY!!!
    And what don't you get about her?

11. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've also had the pleasure of meeting her but at a 2-shot which of course is only a very short encounter. However in just that brief time she struck me as having a very warm and engaging personality. I haven't watched many of her TV shows, just a few parts of MOMM, but I'm guessing that she's popular (at least partly) because of the way she comes over on those?

12. chronosis

chronosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    NakoMiku, Kitarie, Oya, Sakura, Yuihan

13. jembalangtanah

jembalangtanah Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Anyone know what this event is about? コンサート・各種イベント情報詳細

14. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

It just says "concerts/events information detail"

15. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    Hello, does amazon japan give shop bonus photos?

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  16. MyaoOshi1

MyaoOshi1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    This isn't really a question, just curious umm, when will the lyrics for A7 be available? And is it possible that a studio recordings version of A7 and B6 come out?

17. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    The officialy lyrics of A7th will be out when the official studio recording is released. And as for your second question, I think it's 100% that A7th's will be released, but I'm not too sure on B6th, because it's basically A4th, right?

18. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Yup yup, but you have to order the version that specifically says it has an original photo along with it, which is usually a couple of hundred yen more than what they would usually sell it for. When I've got time I can show you an example of you don't see it on the site ^_^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've noticed for LOVE TRIP that they're selling the Regular Edition of each type with included photo for 1646 JPY and the Limited Edition without photo (but with event ticket) for 1435 JPY. However the Limited (but not the Regular) editions have the following text which appears to suggest that they'll include an Amazon bonus photo:

I've ordered the Limited editions of each type simply to save money lol. (In any case I'd rather order photos from Sakuraism's Shop because then I can choose what I want.) It'll be interesting though to see if I do receive any bonus photos.

20. MyaoOshi1

MyaoOshi1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    Yeah, it is:/ thanks!