Single AKB48 46th [High Tension] (16/11/16)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 15, 2016.

1. jdiaz1994

jdiaz1994 Kenkyuusei

What is a visual gap? Both girls are equally pretty.

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Who doesn't like a nice mole? They could make a senbatsu with only members with moles.

3. babymayu

babymayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    are you kidding me? She already did and she is pretty with or without the mole

Mod note: photo removed due to size. Spoilers don't make it okay.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2016
  4. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I kinda need to state clarification for this post...
    I didn't say anything about tomu being a visual hole, she's one perfect girl... what I said is this senbatsu line up have all beautiful members hence no visual hole in there. sorry for your inconvenience, have a nice day!

5. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Huh, I thought it was just makeup to disguise it or photoshopped out in magazine photos. You learn something new every day...

6. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

So now the mole is the problem? :fp: they just like to hate on that 1 girl (like Amina-Sayaka) especially from Team K

7. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Really, Management? You get rid of great girls like Dasu (just top 7 in 48G, no biggie), Tomu (and especially Tomu), Kitarie and Miichan (meh, I understand management doesn't really like her anymore, what can you do), just to shoehorn Yuria in? I mean, I understand dropping some girls for fresher blood, but... I think someone else could have used that spot, from any group.

I don't like this lineup, despite the fact that the presence of Team 4 is strong and I really like that small thing. It just feels so unbalanced, with 4 HKT members and only 1 from SKE and NMB. For a 22-nin you could have dropped two of those to give space for Rara or Mirurun. Or expand Senbatsu to 32 for all it matters.

I just hope the song at least is good.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
  8. trxsh

trxsh Member

Just writing my senbatsu thoughts:

Good:
    Five Team 4 members!

Management definitely addressed the problem of their lack of representation and they chose the "right" members for my liking. Especially Sayaya and of course Naachan (yes I'm her fan, like practically everyone)

Paruru center
    She has reinvented her image and she is still extremely popular so I think it's a great choice and I'm looking forward to seeing her smiling and being radiant.

Senbatsu size
    This is a good size simply because I HATE the look of the 32 member senbatsu, so if there will be an expanded senbatsu this is my preference. IDEALLY they would have a 12 member media senbatsu like ancient times (it's much better looking, less clustered) but I'm not counting on it or anything and ofc I don't especially want to see anyone excluded either.

Senbatsu composition
    This is a group that will move with fluency and cohesion together as they are all HQ members + sis group members that are very very experienced with performing with the main senbatsu (with a couple newbies that will benefit from the experience and be safely to the back). I'm not a "salty sister group fan" personally because I dont really think AKB itself is in a position to prop up sister groups at this point, this was moreso true in the past than now.

Bad:
    Paruru center

Yes, this is also bad for me, haha. It's not actually that Paruru center is bad but I personally wanted them to stick with Mion for another single. But it's actually fine.

This was the only thing I was disappointed in at first and then realized it was actually a good thing and that I'm looking forward to another prr center despite having a period where I mildly disliked her for a while (~around last dec to this april i think). Like I said, I can see her efforts lately and I'm looking forward to it.

I dont even mind that Yuria and Rena are there while other certain members aren't; I expressed before that I doubt Dasu will be chosen (as much as I like Dasu) and as for Tomu- I dont know why mgm doesn't like her but my opinion is that shes a unique and beautiful looking girl but I find her very uncharismatic as a performer. Just my two cents but I'm still understanding of why people disagree with her being excluded.

Ok, said my pressing thoughts, off to actually read the thread now!

9. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Calm down, I was just being facetious and people took it seriously.

10. ConanShimizu

ConanShimizu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    Twitter:
    ConanShimizu_
    What I like:
    Push to Komiharu, Saya, Rika and more new generation members.

What I dislike:
    Yuria still in Senbatsu, Tomu still not in Senbatsu, Paruru center

What I hate:
    WHERE IS KITARIE :glare::glare::glare::glare:

11. moonlit

moonlit Member

ok, this is ridiculous, they extended the senbatsu, and ONLY MION REPRESENTS K?!?!?!?! Where is my Tomu! This is ridiculous. Unlike Amina, Tomu ranked UP! UP! UP!. She's friggin' number 10! What the!!!!!!!!!!!
    If Tomu isn't centering the primary UG of this single this is going to be a riot.

Glad Rika and Komi are in though.

12. sno_rpg

sno_rpg Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    since Yuria is in B, switch Seichan to her position. B needs a new blood too.
    I just wonder if it's part of the deal. Yuria moving to AKB and becomes a staple senbatsu member.
    I'm not hating though.

Poor Tomu. ;;

13. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Yuria tho...that was actually unexpected? But maybe they really did invest so much into her already and it's not impossible to get back into the spotlight...like if we do get team songs I expect her to center again (W-center of course).

Rie I can understand tbh...NGT definitely needs to give spotlight to more than 2 girls and the one to represent this single is a great choice. Tomu...well then, that's unfortunate. Dasu too, but also kind of expected at the same time.

Other than that the senbatsu seems great~ Since it is Paruru center I doubt we'll get a high-energy-type song, but I still have hope~

14. moonlit

moonlit Member

That's an idea. Except without more exposure it's near impossible to break the wall (of kami7 that is, not Sasshi, lol). And with Tomu's TV appeal abilities she's probably not going to pull a Sasshi unfortunately. But one can dream. She got screen time in the latest two Bingo episodes. One in preview and one because of her dog. Really.... I repeat myself. They extend a senbatsu and ONLY MION IS K REPRESENTATIVE??????? WHAT.

I hope some of this backfires like hell.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
  15. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    I found from board of Thailand
    What do you think?

• Like Like x 2
  16. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I'm not so interested in this any longer but when I see Tomu, Dasu, Rie and Miichan is out I will write a post. The first three was in SSK senbatsu but management don't take care of what the fans want. It must be hard for the girls too, but unfair treatment is impregnated in the theater walls. Management have their favorites and that's the only thing that matters. The Miichan push seems to be over and also Myao push. And Shiichan. But they drag up Yuria from the SSK basement. Good luck AKB but with such bad treatment I fear that your story will end in a couple of years.

17. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Doesn't change the fact she dropped to the next girls group this year. I hope she falls even harder next year. She's never gonna happen, management.

18. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    You won't get it or? That a girl dropps, ranks or ranks up in sousenkyo doesn't mean anything. Management does what they want. They can consider the fans voices or they give a fuck.

Also from what I've seen are her HS sales better than Tomus

Sent with Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  19. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

There's so many issues with this lineup. Yeah yeah, it's great that they extended the Senbatsu number to 23 but even so, they can't find a place for Tomu?? If they can fit Yuria in there, that means there is empty spots. Like the others said from the beginning, Yuria is not going to happen. Whether you like it for not. I also can't wait to see Yuria dropping even further and see what the management will do. Other than that, I don't have any other particular thoughts about it. The lineup is average. Isn't particularly excited about the Paru center since she is in a really poor condition right now and I don't want to see her being absent for 3/4 of the performances.

20. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Always this talk about SSK senbatsu is only for one single. This single's senbatsu includes the 19 first girls in the SSK senbatsu, except for Dasu, Tomu, Rie and Miichan. It's not a coincidence. It's not even a coincidence that management left out those they don't like.