Single AKB48 46th [High Tension] (16/11/16)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 15, 2016.

1. babymayu

babymayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I've been wondering the same

2. ParuruYuria

ParuruYuria Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoda
    They are not, they can't find anyone else that is good and can as much money or has the fame. Yuria is actually one of the top members in the group . look at
    0 to 1 no Aida she's part of that part of the pros ;)

3. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Guys, please take the AKBINGO line up as a rumor. You can complain about the AKBINGO line up, but don't treat it as the final line up yet. Save your energy to complain latter when AKBINGO line up becomes a reality :p
    Anyway, with the original announcement order, Yuria is in 16, so with 7-8-7 formation she will be in the 3rd row (center of the 3rd row btw, which probably be a better place than 15th/14th depending on the choreo). But using the announcement order means placing Annin and Renacchi ahead of Miion and Naachan. So if you ask me which one I prefer, of course I prefer the AKBINGO one.

4. チキンギョ

チキンギョ Kenkyuusei

Yes. Top member that ranks in Next Girl

5. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Guys.
    You should really stop taking the SSK result as a set in stone line up for every singles; it is not like it was never stated here numerous times over the years.
    There are certainly more deciding factors We'll never know.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Election only matters for one single. :eek:)

7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Akicha agrees.

I don't really have a problem with her there, but... over Rena seems a bit wrong.
    Let's see how the real thing turns out to be.

8. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Y'll be saying that SSK results only affect one single but when it comes to Sakura, you guys are like, "Sakura ranked 7th" "Sakura was the only HKT member besides Sasshi to rank in senbatsu" Sakura that...Sakura this..about her rank and how she deserves whatever she deserves. How about Yuria? When someone says she doesn't deserve the senbatsu member because she ranked in NG, you guys are attacking the person by saying that it only matters for one single.

9. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    If Yuria is SO GREAT she would NEVER drop to Next Girls. Not only that, but she dropped while being heavily promoted by management.
    If she is from the Top members then we would see her in Kami 7 or at least in Top 16 by now, but she dropped heavily instead. That should be a sign for management to stop investing so heavily in her and give that spot to someone who deserves it more.

10. Nagatsuki Nura

Nagatsuki Nura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I can't believe I'm agreeing to this

11. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Forgot about Komiharu! She's Takamina's favorite, a HS monster and the highest SSK debut this year, and yet she has a worse position than Yuria? くそっ! :asdfgh:

I've already asked the same thing, except with Ryoha instead of Yuria. However, it may be the same to Yuria. Here's the answer: If a management's favorite is not doing well and/or is outclassed by others, they will push her further until she does better. However, from what we've seen, she's failing no matter how hard management tries. Yuria is part of what was called "聖域トリオ" or Seiiki/Sanctuary Trio or more appropriately known as "Management Holy Trinity" who are somewhat disliked by some netizens in AKB48 Times and other matomes/2ch sites especially after being outranked by other young gens.

Yuria is not a Non/Meru/Maichan/Tani who still has the chance to rise next election even after dropping nor a Jiina/Yukarun who remains stable but a Morippo who will go down in ranks no matter what. Hopefully she declines the next single senbatsu and possibly stops participating in next year's SSK.

12. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Arent Yuria/Renacchi/Annin called sacred cows? Even worse lol

13. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

^^Takamina's favorite doesn't mean anything and saying that Yuria should just drop from everything is a bit too much

Edit: Before I get pointed out for saying "everything" when the person didn't, you get the point

14. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Someone used the word deserve. What does a member have to do to be in the senbatsu for a single? SSK votes alone don't give a member the right to be in a single. Do they make someone deserving? Obviously the people making the decisions decide who is deserving and who isn't. I figure it is what it is, or as they teach you in pre-school, "you get what you get, and you don't get upset."

• Like Like x 2
  15. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    If we relate Yuria's case with Tomu's. Yuria is a declining-yet-pushed member, while Tomu is a rising but not favored-to-push member. That's a balance imo, lol.

They are trying to create two extreme case that ended up being 'balanced'. :awesome:

History always repeat, back then Amina was in Tomu's side :shifty:

16. moonlit

moonlit Member

^let's face it, Amina didn't rise in ranks as the time went on though.
    So I'd say this is a more extreme case. (especially since Tomu is that much more good looking than Amina, and yes, I liked Amina a lot)

17. babymayu

babymayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    If the member is pushed in every senbatsu possible, gets many opportunities on AKB projects, this member should have good results and by results I mean having a minimum fan support to back up her push and for any "top member" doing well at SSK is a requirement, so the one who deserves her position in senbatsu should be a member who at least has fans interested in her in comparison with other top members.

Last year (if I remember right), Kojimako said she was worried about her position but was happy that she could rank higher and that was a way to pay back all the opportunities management has given to her (push), members themselves know how important SSK is but suddenly, when it comes to Yuria it doesn't matter, it's not an important factor, there are other things to take into account... hmmm sure...

If SSK wasn't important they wouldn't have given Sakura a wcenter in AKB right when she ranked #11 and then a solo center when she became a kami7.
    Komiharu, Juri, Naachan and Sayaya wouldn't be included in senbatsu (and most of them have been doing pretty well on hs but got no significant push because of their hs alone).

So yeah, let's pretend SSK doesn't matter and defend the flop push that Yuria is.

18. hikariayaka

hikariayaka Kenkyuusei

IMO, I'd prefer Yuria in senbatsu than Tomu. I don't know but I just don't see Tomu fit in that category/group of members.

SSK? It's one time thing only to put someone in spotlight by spending too much money.

And yes I do believe there's a lot of factors too.. like HS, Merchandise etc....

Just noticed something. Whenever there's a concert, I often see Yuria's name in the crowd than Tomu.. Which made me think that Yuria has still a lot of fan. Well, They don't give a damH now in SSK..

Maybe her fans are at ease since they know Yuria will always be in a position.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    I'm going to look at the transfers for a possible explanation to The Yuria Situation, which seems to be the main issue here.

Each management has chosen a transfer member to push:
    NMB have stuck with Reinyan, who has maintained her position and rank. So that could be deemed a success.
    SKE pushed Tani, which worked until this year, and while they did that Minarun has gone up in rank and could be classed as the success there.
    AKB had four transfers - Yuria was the Under Girl, so they went for her, and up until this election she'd maintained her position. So now it's beginning to fail.
    But they want the whole crazy transfer thing to work, right? So... they push Maachan or Chori into this single instead of Yuria? They will keep her there to show the tranfer has worked. That it's a success regardless of her rank.

Regardless of rank - which is a partial factor and does matter for some more than others - there are other agendas. Many of which we will never know.

ANYWAY. Tell us more about the single please! I want a title, the coupling songs, a sneaky hint at the MV shooting! ANYTHING!! other than senbatsu member squabbling.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

20. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

If we want to continue to bitch about Yuria then by all means continue but all we're doing is beating a dead horse at this point. However the senseless bashing of members just because you don't agree with their push/position needs to stop. Everyone has their own opinion on this and that's fine. It's okay if you disagree with the management's actions such as the constant exclusion of Tomu and inclusion of Yuria. The constant negativism and hate on the other hand is not, especially when it's been going around in a circle for the past 20 pages. All the bashing isn't contributing much to the discussion and it just makes everyone more on edge and the environment much less user-friendly too. We don't need that here. Sometimes we just need to take a deep breath and take a step away from the madness that is this fandom and the shit management pulls out.

Every time a new single gets a thread, we inevitably get to the "hate on a pushed member" phase of it where everyone feels someone else should be in senbatsu instead. You can have your opinion on senbatsu and its members though without having to put down other members too. I've let everything in this thread slide this whole time but when I open up page 20 and we're still on the same topic as the first few pages (in this case Yuria and why she should flop some more next year to gtfo of our faces), then there's probably something wrong.

In the end, I'm not telling you to change your opinions, but just try keep it constructive and at least contribute to the discussion in some way. Yeah we got the point in the first few pages that the majority of the fandom isn't amused that Yuria's in senbatsu. Anyone who's opened the thread the past week would've gotten that message. I understand fans being heated initially right after the senbatsu announcement and I accept that but a week later and we still have to continue on about this? Maybe it's time to get a grip. This isn't as bad as some of the previous single threads where we've ended up locking them to cool them down but if all we're going to do is continue to make this 46th single thread into one about Yuria then it may end up the same way.

On that regard, to all those in the thread that still want to have a go at Yuria, maybe it's time to turn it down a notch. It isn't the end of the world that management can't seem to give her up. @ParuruYuria, no need to flamebait. That might be your opinion but wording it like its fact isn't going to help the situation.

With that out of the way, I might as well contribute my opinion about this senbatsu because why not (not that anybody cares about my opinion right?). Most of this have probably been mentioned before anyway and I'll probably end up on a random tangent since it's nearly 3am and I really should be sleeping for uni. Well first up, I like the more AKB-centralised look of this senbatsu with only 1 member from each sister group with the exception of HKT which makes me a sad panda. 3 from HKT would've already been pushing it in my books but 4... it is what it is. For senbatsu size, bumping it up to 22nin was most likely an excuse for them to keep their pushes in *coughYuriacough* which I'm not gonna complain about. I'm happy she's still in (maybe I'm the only one in this thread lol) and honestly, I thought they'd take the liberty of dropping her this senbatsu if it was going to be 16nin.

On the AKB front, I would've hoped Nyan would choose to sit out but with her graduation date unconfirmed as of yet, looks like she wants to continue her idol life a bit longer. Let's hope she doesn't plan to break Takamina's record for longest time between graduation announcement and actual graduation though hahas. Was also expecting to see Tomu in this but it didn't happen so hey, I can join the rest of you guys with the pitchforks against management for excluding Tomu and shoving Yuria down our throats! AKB's in a rather shitty state at the moment in terms of recognisable members so hopefully, the Paru rumours aren't true. As boring as she might is, she does offer something different compared to a lot of the newer gens for me. Other than that, rest of the senbatsu looks alright to me. Now for me to wait for more news and hopefully a single I'll like. Not much has been released to my taste this year from AKB sadly.

• Like Like x 1