Single AKB48 46th [High Tension] (16/11/16)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Can we stop judging things when you don't know what goes on backstage? Especially on a topic like this? Do you have proof that someone like Juri doesn't dedicate herself to her job? Do you expect management to force a sick member to work?

2. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

In b4 "but she did solo work!!!" and this thread turns into Paruru hate fest.

But hey we're not talking about Yuria anymore!

lol this is so pointless... I haven't heard this many people talking about the D (deserves) in a long time, mostly because people accepted that 'deserves' is very subjective and we don't in fact know what happens backstage.
    I guess people reach a tipping point where they decide they don't care anymore about trying to consider that and they want to let it all out.

Here it is in plain English: nobody (not even you nobodywil) on Stage48 is qualified to determine that their oshimen or anyone else's DESERVES more than any other girl. Period.

• Like Like x 1
  3. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    The results show when AKB is on stage. If there are girls who don't perform as well, fans will quickly point out. Doesn't that reflect how they rehearse backstage?

4. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

That is just pure assumption. If you failed almost every test because you're just not good with pressure but you are amazing in class work and every other aspects of school, does that mean you're an overall horrible student? It's the same logic.

5. leocgomes

leocgomes Member Stage48 Donor

'Poor health' is the key here. She wasn't absent because she of her own will but because she was sick and it doesn't turn her into a bad worker. A sick person can show interest in work.

Also, they probably take in consideration everything the girl have been done since she was selected to be part of the group and not only the current moment. And, as said, we don't know what happens in the background, we probably don't know even 20% of what happen in 48G.

Every company with a large number o f workers will have those who perform better and those who may not perform very well, what doesn't mean being a bad worker. Bad workers may perform very good if they want.

That's why management needs to know their staff very well.

Regarding expressions, I don't thin they are related to interest in work.

Management shouldn't take decisions based only on a single performance as everyone may have a bad day. However, they may do some work with the person to try to understand what happened and try to improve her performance.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Sorry but that's bs. Here's an example: Sasshi deserves more than SKE's Takagi Yumana. Who? Exactly. None of us know who she is. So are you telling me one member who brings in millions of dollars per year for the group doesn't deserve more than another member who has never done anything? This is a business and it is all about money, so yes you can justify quite a bit who deserves more and who deserves less.

Members are (probably) chosen based on (in order):

hs sales + ssk sales + goods sales + looks + future potential (of sales) + attitude

That's it, this is a business and it's not hard to see what's going on. Sure there will be some exceptions, but in general this is pretty much sure to be the formula. So why aren't dasu and tomu rewarded when we can see that they objectively have the first 2 (hs + ssk)? Well the last 4 are things that are either not objective (looks) or unknown to fans (the other three). So probably they are lacking somewhere there.

Good on tano for saying it but she her time is done in akb. She doesn't care anymore and most of her fans have left her, so if she's trying to get herself into senbatsu that ship has long ago sailed.

The hs picture from that twitter account is talking the hs results of akb-only members and ranking them.

About his "translations", he's been called out many times about mistranslations on purpose to especially make sister group members look bad. Sometimes to the point of completely changing what they said.

I trust the lawyers for my long lost relative, a Nigerian prince who recently died, more than the person who runs that account.

7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I would add agencies influence to this list.

8. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I think you left out one element: publicity. "I don’t care what they say about me as long as they spell my name right." Sasshi brings publicity, and so does Paruru. I don't speak Japanese, but I check out yahoo.jp every day. Sasshi and Paruru are in the news almost every day. Paruru has a new radio show; Paruru has a new drama; Paruru has a new Biatoru commercial; Paruru has a new center position. All of those articles mention AKB48, even if the articles are not about her role in AKB48, and all those mentions keep AKB48 in the public consciousness. Call it free advertising if you will. From looking at the entertainment news at yahoo.jp for the last several months, I would rank the number of articles as Sasshi first, then Paruru and Mayuyu in a close race for second (although I haven't actually counted). The other members that keep getting mentioned here aren't that close.

9. eibun2012

eibun2012 Kenkyuusei

but bringing publicity is supposed to be the agency's job, other than finding works for their talent. for example: Nounen Rena was one of the hottest name of young talent at some point, but she got in trouble with her agency and poof! she is off the map.

10. natsunishi

natsunishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iriyama Anna
    finally something in this thread that I can agree with

11. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Let's not mistake feelings over reason. the word "deserve" is mostly about our feelings toward the girl, while management choose "reason" as with the example above. It's more logical to put Sasshi in senbatsu because her fanbase is large and will more likely to appeal rather than a nobody.

Also, to let AKB survive is to get new fans, not convince already AKB fans that we're running good. The hard work is to convince people who are not fan to become fans. And Management think they need all the stardom power they have to appeal to a new audience. We need to make an impact on those who don't know AKB48. Do you think a nobody will make such an impact to them? It's not easy to answer.

To give visibility to a member who is not popular do please us, fans. Because since we're in it, we know the girl can be promising. But that's not what management want.

• Like Like x 1
  12. babymayu

babymayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Management could've excluded Paruru of senbatsu since she wasn't in a good condition, that would only do her good.
    Management doesn't care if the members are good or bad performers so I don't get the other user's point.

Juri... but I wasn't thinking about her when I said dead expression but yeah she's a pretty bad performer as well but at least she has potential and fans who bother enough to make her a senbatsu member unlike flopYuria

yeah show interest in a work they can't and shouldn't be executing since they are not in a good condition

Bad workers may perform very good if they want.

whatever is your logic :fp:

13. leocgomes

leocgomes Member Stage48 Donor

A bad worker isn't necessarily someone who doesn't do his/her job well. A bad worker can be someone who creates intrigue, spread gossip about co-workers, has an ambiguous behaviour, etc.

14. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Hey... what did I do? Or didn't do? :^^;:

15. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    Forgot the future tense, about to do.

16. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Everybody knows that to say nobody around here summons nobodywil :>

17. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Those are also all possibilities (aside from the last one, I've no idea what "ambiguous behaviour" means), but someone who doesn't do their job well is also definitely a bad worker. And being capable of doing well on rare occasions doesn't make up for slacking off the rest of time. If anything it makes it worse.

18. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

You're just one collateral damage. Better stay that way.:lol:

Back to Pointless discussion.
    I'll put what Tano (supposedly) say in few pages back as clear example of "Ambiguous Behavior".
    It's so ambivalent you don't even know it will do her good or bad.

But again, maybe it's the translation fault. What a worker.:rolleyes:

Last edited: Sep 25, 2016
  19. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    So... being Japanese?

20. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Wonder when the damage control will happen? :awesome: